ITT: Fan-Teams

Here's the link to the collage site: befunky.com/create/collage/

Drag the pics and create your teams. Come on Sup Forums, let's have a fun thread. Me, I want with a quasi-Midnight Sons revival. Ideally you'd have two titles; one headed by Doctor Strange and being more "heroic" in nature,while the other would be ehaded by Doom, and feature the more "unhinged lunatics" type of people. Strange's would be more of a "fantasy group", really, wheareas Doom's should spell D-O-O-M.

Who gets DOOM'd first?

Scarlet witch has already been Doomed user

But my team is just a Scott harem book.

>His daughter Rachel

Umm

Well, we don't actually know that. She had no memory of who she was, so Doom being a traditionalist may have wanted to wait until after marriage.

She banged Clint she banged DOOM

What's the problem?

>She banged Clint
Clint's canonically hung like a horse though. And that Wanda was retconned as a Doombot.

I couldnt really stick to cartoon/comic book characters on this

>inb4 final fantasy has a comic book

>Doom bot

Why.
Doom would still fuck her though

>Why.
Fuck if I know.

>Doom would still fuck her though
Well yeah, but question is whether he did. Wait. If he has a Wanda Doombot then tha-

>Doom has build an entire Harem of notable heroines as Doombots
>he fucks them senseless every night, rapes them and humiliates them
>he has constructed their robo-vaginas in such a way that they're the perfect sleeve for his dick
WEW!

In a planetary crisis, a team of amoral heroes consisting of former villains who've claimed the mantle of their adversaries unite under the banner of "The Revengers".

This is my team. Frank and Logan are the husband/wife leaders, Eddie is the lovable muscle, Deadpool is the wildcard, Moon Knight is the weirdo, GR is the big guns.

I call this team "People who have NEVER been WRONG".

Those guys are all recruited by DEO to function as DEO's task force. Together they fight against conspiracies in vein of Secret Warriors.

Iron man is always wrong though. And watchmen is gay

Here's mine. I decided to revolve it around espionage related characters. I'm curious what type of book they'd have but I think it would be interesting.

Now here’s an user who’s completely wrong!

After thinking a little more about this team I have decided to call it The Source. High Evolutionary is planning on finding the energy source to what caused the genesis to the Fantastic Four's cosmic powers, together with fellow scientists Ohm and Morbius, who are hopefully trying to find a cure for their afflictions aid Wyndham.

Made a team for a different thread before

Avengers...

Smashers...

Secret Avengers...

Thunderbolts...

Multiversal Avengers...

X-Men

Non Big 2 Heroic Team...

Secret Avengers: The team is lead by Tigra, who is being fed info about world ending events in seemingly benign places. Tigra's source would first be Rick Jones (Seemingly back from the dead), but would later be revealed to Hank Pym. Finesse would be the only other team member to know about Pym.