BLACK PANTHER

It is the most triumphant, the most interesting, the most monumental film ever released in the history of history. Never has a single film brought in so much revenue at the box office and received such unanimous praise from the critics. Quite frankly, it is the film to end all films. Spielberg and Kubrick couldn't come close to this at their best. It's not just a movie, it's a historic cultural milestone.

I’m hoping it will at least match Winter Soldier but I’m not sure how much I should expect.

This praise kinda reminds me of the reviews of "America #1".

How will the alt right ever recover?

Shitposting aside, I think I'll wait until the movie's out before I get hyped.

>Ultra-Nationalist country is presented as a civilization 500 years ahead of the globalized world.
They probably will recover just fine.

>LOL DUDE ITS GOING TO BE "ICONIC"
>yeah itll probably be decent
>NO YOU DONT GET IT """"ICONIC""""""

I thought they're already behind it.

If you're going to false flag, at least don't put text in the subject line like a redditor.

>false flag

satire

>is alt right
what the fuck is with this retarded notion that conservatives are "alt right"? Im a conservative and I fucking loathe the alt right movement

Also im not even sure if this a false flag picture, no one in the "alt right" would say they are anti-democracy except the most edgiest of bandwagoners who think it's actually just a bunch of neo nazis.

sounds like a speech outta Tropico

>no one in the "alt right" would say they are anti-democracy
Admit. The word you're looking for is ADMIT.

>false flag
99% an attempt to ruin the film for people by tainting it with their endorsement.

it's probably the best blacksploitation flick since Boss Nigger to be fair.

>a conservative and I fucking loathe the alt right

People like you still exist? What do you even believe in? What is your purpose?

Regarding the movie, it can't be good. It's about a black capeshit. I point blank refuse to watch movies with browns or liberal propaganda (ergo I do not watch movies at all) but here the issue is even greater. I fail to understand why anyone would want to watch this movie. Sure, if you're brown you will probably watch it and I get that, but normal people have nothing to look for in Black Panther. This is a movie for blacks.

Even with that said this is still capeshit #34445346546, and nobody should be exposed to that, lest they perish.

In the end I'm once more forced to admit that I have zero interest in any form of live action and cannot comprehhend why people still talk about these things.

I'm not the alt right, but I do loathe democracy.

Yeah, but Wakanda had vibranium.

We just have broke white people.

It isn't better than fucking Django.

You couldn't false flag any harder?

Django isn't Blacksploitation, it's post-Western.

I don't even know what you're trying to accuse me of and I'm unsure you know what the term "false flag" is.

It's also post-taste. Like everything Hollywood does.

Oh shit, looks like he finally brought the Kaziklu persona back.

Since I was absent for a while I don't know if you're accusing me of something I didn't do. These are my first posts in quite a while.

What happened, man? I missed you.

Simple answer: there's no new cartoons to watch.

Other than that mostly RL issues with work and family. The whole period from mid 2016 to the very end of 2017 was nothing short of apocalyptic.

It reminds me of Wonder Woman, and that movie turned out to be extraordinarily mediocre.

You are unloved and will remain that way

Wonder Woman syndrome

It opens with T’Challa openin Wakanda’s borders because all his critics are dead

I'm not going to see it as I never liked the character in the first place

Sorry to hear that, man.

You'll get used to it as well. Serenity lurks within the 2D realm.

Thanks.

That's a nice shirt.
I'd ware it.
If I wasn't a fatass.

You have a family?

I’m really trying to be sympathetic but I’m having trouble understanding how an adult who only consumes cartoons meant for children can unironically think their political opinions are worthwhile.

Look, I'm sure it's a great Marvel film but jesus christ they're going so overboard I think the SJW whities are overpraising it so they can get a pat on the back. Just read a few very popular journalists on Twitter it's fucking cringeville.

Anyways, without that bullshit in my head I am excited to watch it.

They also had the interesting little idea to build a wall to keep the rest of Africa out.

I'm sure the conversation around this film will be mature, nuanced and insightful

People throw "master piece" around that it doesnt mean anythinng any more.

I'm not married. This is primarily grandma and mom trouble.

The media I consume does not define my personality in the slightest, nor do I base my identity around it. You're thinking of liberals. Even if I were to go full autist and examine all the reasons and life issues which have led me into becoming a 31 year old Slavic man who almost exclusively watches anime and cartoons I still can't make a connection between this and that. Any and all political, ideological and even instinctual conclusions on any range of topics have their core root outside my personality (which is ephemeral like all personality).

tl;dr i am eternity fulfilling my functional role as a Nazi.

>Sup Forums damage control

Heh, you can't be serious. That user is right. Everything today is described in superlative terms (while being shit).

>Haven't checked on Sup Forums in a few months, wonder what's happening there today
>first thread is Black Panther live-action dreck featuring a performance by Dark Kaziklu
I'll assume everything else is business as usual.

>shit doesnt happen
>mean while fag is no longer a term for insulting on Sup Forums but just to describe posters of any kind.

Every other group of people has to be their brother's keeper and is guilty by association and lumped into a monolith and judged by the company that they keep.
Why the fuck should conservatives be any different? What makes you so special that you get individualism?
No, not all conservatives are alt-right or racist or whatever. But enough are that you have to deal with that being one of your hats. Just like Asians do with bad driving and math or blacks do with crime.

i wont watch it just because that peice of shit lead is a BLM supporter.

>"DAS RITE IF THERE WAS NO CRACKAS HOLDIN' US BACK WE WOULD BE WAKANDANZ N SHEEET. SKIN COLOR IS ALL THAT MATTERS BUT DONT JUDGE US BY COLOR OF SKIN"
ha ha fucking ameriburgerblacks

>mean while fag is no longer a term for insulting on Sup Forums but just to describe posters of any kind.
thats true, its literally saying hello on here

>there are really people like this living and breathing in the world today
Fucking hilarious.

It's going to be so great when everyone and their mom watches BP.

Thats because there is no such thing as alt-right. Some people use it as a blanket term for everybody they disagree with, and people go
>actually Im conservative
>im libertarian
>im centre-right
while either newfags see Sup Forums and believe every redpill image and watch the news, see "alt-right" and decide that's what they'll be. Then there are people who just say it because they are scared of saying "nazi".

>Backpaddling

Not really, I heard alt right types saying Black Panther was a good thing for promoting nationalism a long time ago.

stay mad, turd

lol, omg
This will never fucking work ever
Fuck Sup Forums is stupid

I'm just glad people will FINALLY stop holding up that DC piece of shit as some kind of gold standard for comic book movies just because that fucking mediocre actor killed himself

now DC can finally fuck off and die in obscurity like it should have done DECADES ago

I'm excited, but I'm so tired of this hyperbole of "This movie will change everything!" We were told Ghostbusters would do that, we were told Wonder Woman would do that, and we were told the Last Jedi would do that, and yet everything seems largely forgotten once it comes out. It's like people expect movies to solve all their problems and that some pictures of young kids looking hopeful would somehow solve everything when kids are fucking brats.

I know what you man, but don't get jaded either. You might wanna enjoy something again someday.

The last Jedi did change everything though

WW was good, fuck you.

Yes, only good.

I miss the days when good was good enough. Now people do expect movies that change the industry or bust

So an African nation only got better by keeping the rest of Africa out? Genius!

>assume everything else
Good isn't mediocre

It's almost like marketing groups and clickbait """journalists"""" realized that you can generate crazy hype and outrage by politizicing everything.

I'm not complaining. I just know it is over hyped. I liked it fine.

>mediocre
that's an odd way to spell "massive piece of shit"

wut

"extraordinary mediocre" IS a complain, though.

had accidentally overlined some text while posting. Simply ignore the part in greentext.

>faggots complain about bad movies
>Studio makes good movie
>"Yeah, but why all the blacks?"

yeah, i tend to think it was at least good though. It wasn't just bad.

Well I didn't say that then
Good is just good enough

Not really what is going on there. It's rather
>complain about bad movies
>studio make good movie
>"Yeah, but could the left and the black not praise it so much? I don't like them doing that"

Good and good enough aren't the same thing.

It's both
There are definitely a lot of racists that hate that you like something

Good enough to be good
And not bad

So we can expect to see a lot more bait like this?

Do the leftists who are promoting Black Panther have any coherent values beyond 'black people good, white people bad'?

Wakanda is nationalist, traditionalist, isolationist, anti-globalist, nationalist country that is everything the alt-right loves. It literally has a giant wall built around it to keep out immigrants and refugees.

Probably a new Sup Forums tactic

This strategy isn't going to work for you guys

You know a different Panther build that wall

I find it so funny that liberals treat African-Americans (emphasis on 'Americans') like they need to be appeased by the deeds of fictional people from a made-up country far away from their own and produced by the mercenary interests of a megacorporation. Simply because those people are also 'black'.

I mean, there wasn't this much political fanfare when Coco was released.

At this point you guys are asking to have shit rubbed in your faces

>leftists promoting a movie based on a comic to show values
kys nobody promotes a comic book movie as some virtue signalling thing. Other movies, maybe. movies from comic books are supposed to be ridiculously simple and childish in the ethics on display

Didn't the femGhostbusters flop?

>supposed to be
Ooooookay

Quickest way of ruining a nation.

I hope you get caught by an actual supernatant boogie man

not an argument

It's just the truth, ya banjo

>Wakanda is nationalist, traditionalist, isolationist, anti-globalist, nationalist country
Isn't one of the main them of BP that he precisely want to change the way of his people and open his nation more to the world? That seems like leftism idealism.

>lol, omg

Disgraceful.

On a general record, Hollywood shills were on Sup Forums and tried to manufacture a (((MSM))) story about how Sup Forums is trying to rig ratings and so on. I honestly think they were surprised by how nobody cares about the movie. In fact I'm willing to bet Hollywood counted on us to be angry and/or shit on the film in order that a proper controversy could get started and folks end up watching it due to peer pressure and psychological manipulation. This did not occur.

Indifference is wonderful. Sup Forums is wholly indifferent to this movie.

This movie won't be a success. It may do okay in the US, but it'll flop everywhere else. China isn't going to watch this in any case, and they're the only ones still clinging to the rapidly fading Hollywood lights.

Yes, I'm a white nationalist who doesn't consume Hollywood media. There's a lot of us. A whole fucking lot.

I don't know, the Chinese went backwards when they closed off their boarders.

Their spin is so desperate at this point

>I find it so funny that liberals treat African-Americans (emphasis on 'Americans') like they need to be appeased by the deeds of fictional people from a made-up country
Need? It's just people wanting to tell a story. no need for projecting.

>nobody promotes a comic book movie as some virtue signalling thing
You can't be this blind.

Every time a capemovie is released, there's a twitter storm about how this or other thing in the movie is actually a topical political statement. And it's not even just comic book movies anymore; the new Star Wars movies are like that as well.

>I mean, there wasn't this much political fanfare when Coco was released.
So, did you just get your internet back after several months or what?

>contrarian the post
You guys are trying just so hard, but you're a bunch of babbies

>(emphasis on 'Americans')
Like it or now, people identify with their (perceived) ancestry.

Yes, a black man can be born in England and be an English citizen, but he won't suddenly identify his ancestry with the people who lived through English history, the people who built churches, railway, and fought eachother over kingship/religion
Though he may well identify with his local soccer/football team
People like to have a sense of, for lack of better term, tribal history. Where they came from, and what their family did

>There's a lot of us
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA