Who was in the right?

>I bring myself
>not impressed Vic
What did she mean by this?

She can get all the gypsy dick she wants in her time, Victor isn't special

Vic was being a dick for no reason. Give her a freaking ipod

She's hot as fuck, lads

She's a pale, raven haired, blue eyed, dak witch who dresses in emerald green and has purple accents. Of course she's the epitome of fucking hot.

She wanted to make love to him for the purposes of reproduction, which she did and is why they have a daughter together.

She's an evil magic using thot.

She doesn't deserve the good dick.

>good dick
>Doom
WEW!

So how come the Morgana from the present day doesn't remember any of this?

>She's an evil magic using thot.
But that only makes it hotter mon ami.

>I want something of value. Something unique.
>No.
Based Doom

>Doom
> Not the second best dick you can get
What did he mean by this?

I getthe whole "second best" thing, but I doubt the guy can fuck, much less fuck well.

Not going to lie OP, this is an absolutely trash opening post. Everything that's wrong with Sup Forums's current writing style.

But I will reply because I liked this arc, so thanks for reminding me of it.

what run is that from?

Projecting much.

>literally has only fucked two women his entire life
>tried to choke a girl who wanted to fuck him, because his autism kicked in
>pRoJEctING mUCh?
Really, user?

Because King Arthur>Doom

>all these people saying Doom is shit in bed

I've posted this once before on a dick comparison thread, but I'll post it again because this is relevant, so...

"I’d say that the answer lies more in his behavior. He has a big ego, of course, rules a whole country, and constantly tries to show he’s the best. That can be seen as overcompensation, but it can also just be that how he is; however, something tells me that Freud would have a blast with Doom. There’s no denying that he has mommy issues, no denying he is definitely into feeling powerful and in control, unless there’s a female he “fancies” like Morganna, in which case I feel that he always acts more timid and respectful. Basically what I’m getting at is that while I don’t know shit about Doom’s dick, it’s justified to assume that Doom is into some kinky shit. He certainly has the sort of trauma and personality type, it makes some sense to me."

tl;dr
I think it's weird that people assume he's not good in bed because he's clearly the type who has strange fantasies and would like kinky sex.

Does it matter if he likes Kinky shit or not? The only thing that matters is experience, and the only canon lays of Doom have been Valeria and Morgana. Realistically, the best fucker in the MU would be Spider-Man, since he's both enhanced, has powers that enrich sex and he's got experience.

And the only canon lays we saw for Gwen Stacy was with Norman. Again, I'm not familiar with Doom, but I'm pretty sure just because we don' see characters fucking in their universe doesn't mean they don't get action. Still, you're objectively correct that Spider-Man would be a better lover. I even wrote that for the same thread I wrote the Doom thing on.

"Spider-Man’s size may or may not be completely average, but I think I have a reasonable answer that can help give insight into if he is or isn’t. See, since Peter Parker was 15 when being bitten by the radioactive spider, he was in puberty, right? Maybe he wasn’t a huge Flash Thompson, maybe he was a late-bloomer…but the moment that spider bit him, his DNA was essentially rewritten. He had received the proportionate strength of a spider and got super-ripped, he his stamina increased, and he started doing more vigorous things with his body. I think it’s possible that this, with the assistance of rewritten and improved genetics thanks to the spider bite, made Spider-Man produce more testosterone as well as increase the chemical functioning in his brain. His body powerfully produces certain chemicals/hormones compared to us, thus when he finished puberty with his new Spidery body, his dick grew more than it would have had he not been bitten. Furthermore, Spider-Man may have the greatest finger game not only because of the unique properties of his digits (which probably have a unique feeling against one’s skin during kinky Spider-sex) but due to how developed his middle and ring fingers are from having to trigger his web-shooters. You know, since he was fifteen years old with super-strength. More impressive about Peter is he has incredible stamina and great hip game, as we know. The only thing he’d need to focus on is technique and skill, and yeah, consider his experience, Spidey’s got that covered."