"Superfriends" Part Four.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kanga_(comics)
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Unexpected manface
No wonder he rejected her.

Colleen?!

>Kangaroo named Jumpa
Is this some Golden Age shit or just King being awkward?

Thanks for reading. Support the official release!

Injustice: Justice League:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kanga_(comics)

It can be both.

That was pretty wholesome.

Selina freaking out was adorable desu

Here we go

This will not go down as the best part of King's run. And he was on a roll. Rules of Engagement, the Annual, the Super-Friends part with Superman... and then, this. I wonder with a couple of issues with Wonder Woman was imposed by editorial. It doesn't seem like he gets the character, so I doubt he wanted to write her.

At least it confirms that Batman and Wonder Woman haven't much of a dynamic to play with. Superman and Batman are the World's Finest and isn't rare to see Diana and Clark in each other's books being friends, but when you put Batman and Wonder Woman together... nothing. They have to make her in love with him to have something.

Did Wonder Woman just imply a threesome...? Also I’m glad Selina was understanding of the whole thing, she seems pretty chill

"the fictional universe will never be the same" god how I fucking hate this line

Why does King write Diana like she’s a retarded foreigner?

Their BatB issues together in the 1970s-1980s were good. The last one involved them teaming up at a UN function.

He watched the trailers for her movie and noticed that Gadot has an accent.

They really do have a fun dynamic though. This just wasn’t written very well is all.

>Batman and Wonder Woman trash talking Superman
what fucking timeline is this

>They really do have a fun dynamic though.
Like where? Kelly's JLA? DCAU? Hiketeia? Blackest Night?

It was, the forehead touch was a nice moment

A Kanga is a very different creature from a Kangaroo. Kangaroos are smaller and cannot jump into low orbit.

Well, in fairness, they've had nobody but each other to talk to for two straight decades.
Eventually, they'll start trash talking their mutual friends.

I’m not talking about romantically. Though I will say the JL animated series actually did a good job exploring their relationship

>I’m not talking about romantically.
It's the only thing they do since the DCAU.,

>Though I will say the JL animated series actually did a good job exploring their relationship
Like in what moment? When Wonder Woman was trying to convince Bruce that she is totally ready to be the bad boy's girlfriend, in the middle of a mission?

Wow. Groundbreaking dynamic. Literally the same dynamic that Bruce had with every other female character.

I thought they were just called Kangas

WONDERBATS WAS JUST A RUSE GUYS

PRIEST ACTUALLY DID IT, THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN

BatCat BTFO

>Bruce lived almost half of his perceived life in a horrific dimension where he had to fight demons non-stop Don't be witty and say "That's normal Gotham anyway
>Now that he is back everything will be the exact same way they have ever been

I hate those plots. At least when Alan Moore did it I imagine that it started to feel like a long dream for Clark, but Bruce and Diana really spent all that time there. It's not something you can easily brush off.

>You fuck her?
>A little.
>Try harder next time.
Christ, Selina’s a cuck.

>Lives with nobody but Diana for 30+ years, promises to stay true to Selina
>Makes out with the intern GL who's name he barely even remembers after a few minutes of interacting with her

WELL PLAYED, PRIEST.

WELL PLAYED.

Hey now, Jessica's the one who came onto him.

>>Batman and Wonder Woman trash talking Superman
Tom King hate Superman.

*cuckquean

WonderBat shippers are retarded monkeys

BASED PRIEST

Timmfags are insufferable

HOW COULD THEY NOT KNOW? THEY'VE BEEN THERE BEFORE!

Batcat is dead.

>Year 24
>Year 19
Flashback or editor error?

King's "Super friends" arc was shit. But the way he writes dialogues gets on my nerves.

The time is strange there, after all.

>Did Wonder Woman just imply a threesome...?
I think you're just projecting.
You know: just like the rest of us.

At this rate King is only alienating the fanbase. That's why I think the stupid marriage thing is a bad idea. So many people want Batman paired with someone else. So making him "offically" with Selina ruins the fun of the other shippers. LOL Poor Mr. King :3 I think he should have given an Elseworld instead.

>Rules of Engagement, the Annual, the Super-Friends part with Superman... and then, this.
I'm going to strongly disagree with the Rules of Engagement, user.

I liked the annual and the double-date so much I went back and read the engagement bit and it was just as obnoxious with the stilted repetitive dialog as the stuff was back when I dropped it the first time.

I can only hope this current run is due to someone in editorial pulling him aside and telling him bluntly that whatever he was trying to accomplish prior just wasn't fucking working.

>PRIEST ACTUALLY DID IT, THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN
That nigger gives exactly ZERO FUCKS. ( Image related is from his current Deathstroke run. )

Nah. You think Wonderbatfags really buy Batman in the hopes that he and Diana will be together someday? Not even then are this dumb, and they don't read comics, anyway. They simply read fanfics.

In the long run, tying Bruce and Selina for good will be good for the character. Hack writers will lose the liberty to pair him up with everybody. Batman will be less of a self-insert.

It did wonders to Wally West.

>You think Wonderbatfags really buy Batman in the hopes that he and Diana will be together someday?
they'll bitch endlessly on twitter about it

Batlantern is canon.

This is one of the worst things King has done.

>they'll bitch endlessly on twitter about it
Literally nothing, then.

Bruce ?

I don't like diana and I don't care about her but King makes me hate her.

Maybe you should stop caring what morons on Twitter think.

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH

>Maybe you should stop caring what morons on Twitter think.

found the salty wonderbat shipper

Of course she's white

>Jumpa
Pander to me all you want, King, this story is still boring as piss.

Sharp's Brave and the Bold is gonna suck so bad.

Oh God no, I'd just prefer to not give these people the time of day by even thinking about them yet alone reading anything they have to say about comics.

>Of course she's white
Looks Asian to me, senpai.

And people are excited for King being in Action Comics #1000, it's obvious he only agreed to have a story because it's a milestone issue.

Also Clark needs better friends at the end of the day he's the only one who lives happily and with a stable family.

"You are a criminal, yes?" Jesusfuck why does she talk like this? Last issue and this one, why is she speaking like Death's head.

Are you stupid?

You are Jesus Selina -Diana by Tom King.

A lot of writers who aren't familiar with the character write her like that, failing to realize that she's lived in Man's World for years, and thus doesn't talk like she just learned to speak English a month ago.

Who the fuck says "the Wonder and the Bat" instead of Wonder Woman and Batman?

Bruh she's clearly wasian you internalized cuck

Diana and Bruce are just bitter because they haven't a catchphrase.

"I'm Batman." is his catchphrase though.

Remember when Sup Forums was throwing a fit about this last month and acting like it was the worst thing to ever happen to Rebirth?

This dialogue is so painful to read. I mean what the hell...King is basically just taking the piss with us at this point right?

Why does his writing remind of a kid who's trying to pretend they're writing something deep by using as few words as possible?

King is such a shitty writer, only retards and reddit are fooled by him
Bendis should take over Batman/Detective Comics instead of the Superline
anyone should take over

Metal is such garbage. I wish it was at least an elseworlds.

That's an introduction.

Bruce looks like Jon Hamm

They have a great chemistry. King is just a bad fucking writer who can only write one kind of person and obviously doesnt get or want to write Diana.
The brave and the bold team ups. JLA and many other runs prove you wrong.