Justice League #38 Storytime

"The People VS Justice League" Part Five.

We Justice League of America #154 now.

lel

also

>flash with gloves and goggles

I kind of like the look

>"For a brick, he flew pretty good."

Thanks for reading. Support the official release!

Batman: Injustice: Superman:

Hwut

isnt he like 40 and shes like 23?

those are just weird chest proportions. I mean, the abdominal girdle would not be that high up on the chest, even assuming the symbol on his uniforms is his pecs that are just way too narrowed, then his abs should be shown proportionately

I mean the wrist and forearm aren't shown that narrow proportionate to his bis/tris upper arm area?

Dayum she wants the Bat.

So first Barry now Bruce? Is Jessica gonna be the team bicycle now?

WONDERBATS WAS A RED HERRING

WONDERBATS WAS A RED HERRING

But what about my fucking BatCat OTP, m8?

Why is Aquaman wearing his eigthies costume?

Bat Cat BTFO

How can Tom King even recover?

Batgod does what he wants

Dat Jessica.

>How can Tom King even recover?

The same way every other writer recovers.
By pretending Justice League doesn't exist.

>Jessica making a move on anyone
>Jessica making a move on Batman
Snyder can't come soon enough.

Seriously, like Harley Quinn's solo since the New 52, Justice League in Rebirth isn't canon.

Phahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaahahahahahahaahaha

and ?

lol King can go suck a dick with his dramatic marriage

Selina is 40+

It's official, there's no pussy safe from the Batdick. Hide you wife, your girl, daughter, niece, sister, childhood friend you think about sometimes, mother, hot cousin you try not to think about so much.
Hide yourself just in case.
Fuck it, hide me.

Based Bruce

>Snow globe
That's cute

Who is Glenn Gammeron?

>this kills the Simon
By the way, who's Simon with right now, if anyone?

>Superman keeps a big poster in his Clark Kent office of the article that revealed Clark Kent is Superman
I find that pretty funny.

literally wtf

That alien from a few issues ago that told them to find a pink cockroach or whatever

He was on superhero Tinder, then had sex with what turned out to be an evil alien pop-star princess.
He doesn't have anything serious going on.

So long as he's playing the field, I guess.

Words, words, words. Jesus Christ. I like priest’s work usually but this is a bad page

Evil alien pop-star princess who turned out to be a Sup Forumstard who wanted to get rid of all the illegal immigrant aliens and stop them from corrupting the purity of her people with anchor babies.

iirc they mention she's still in her 20s back in her N52 run. And Lois kinda supports that by saying she's "too young" to get married. Idk why they deaged her, she used to be in her 30s and it was fine.

>her N52 run.
Not canon.

I think he is trying to do something with Barry since with other characters it doesn't seem to occur as much.

What happened to his "speed learning" temporary upgrades?

And why in the shit would Cyborg write something down by hand??

Do you think Cyborg has a printer installed in him?

However old you think Batman is supposed to be, Catwoman would be around the same age. That's something that's been pretty constant throughout the existence of both characters

>Do you think Cyborg has a printer installed in him?
I think he's at the least got wifi and the Watchtower has terminals if not tablets; but if he really felt the need for hardcopy then I expect he'd use a laser printer one way or the other.

AGHHHHHHHH SAVE ME HAL

Yeah, I can't defend this run anymore. This is just bad characterization on Jessica's part acting out of character again and ignoring the main thing in the Batman comic.

Justice League is truly cursed, not even a good writer like Priest can produce something of quality with this team.

Priest is shit.

>I can't defend this run anymore. This is just bad characterization
They told me DC's Editorial did their job, user! THEY TOLD ME BENDIS WOULD BE KEPT UNDER CONTROL!

>However old you think Batman is supposed to be, Catwoman would be around the same age.

I always figured she was younger than him by at least a solid five years.

Berzenga got fired. Those days are no more.

I like Diana's tits here.

Hitch was better than this

>Berzenga
You need an editor.

Yeah, he was my editer and got fired.

Didn't you hear? Berzinga! Got fired.

Anyone else weirded out by how Aquaman is just suddenly wearing his eighties camouflage suit for no reason at all?

It's the fan. He is a fan of 80's Aquaman.

it's his best outfit

They're avoiding unnecessary tech on the Watchtower to keep the fan from knowing everything they're up to.

No-Prize me.

Why would Batman not like Sean Hannity so much? I think they would really agree on being tough on crime.

But even if not, anyone else find it weird that Batman said that? I don’t picture him ever watching cable nor caring about any of it. Seems much more like something Superman would say.

In this universe Sean Hannity was likely on the news saying something negative about them. You seem to have extremely poor reading comprehension as Batman is using him as a non threat opposition who should not be treated the same as super villains just because he doesn't like them. I am serious here, you are not smart enough to understand superhero comic books one of the least intellectual stringent forms of entertainment.

No one gives a shit about whats happening in the main book.

This is why no one reads Rebirth Justice League.

So what you absolute fag?

t. pedos

>non-threat opposition
Batman considers him opposition. Even if he is not a threat he considers him a low level enemy. Still an enemy. I find that weird.

You're stupid. Do you consider me your enemy now?

And it seems as expected you are also too stupid to understand Sup Forums posts spoonfeeding you explanations. This is your last (You). You aren't worth talking to past this point.

You are both blind and retarded. And also an asshole.

>a butthurt selinafag
I love it. No one reads the main batman book. The engagement is never brought up in any fucking book. Hell shes not even mentioned in Doomsday.

>You're stupid. Do you consider me your enemy now?

Yes, Batman considering people enemies for criticizing him totally sounds in character.

>I love it. No one reads the main batman book.

Nigga this could not be more bluntly false. But what can you expect from a namefag?

In regards to how Bruce getting married. Yes it has no impact on how Bruce is written in other books. Not its fucking popularity/sales retsales. From a writer stand point it has no impact. Again dont let the rage blind you characterfag.

God I love Priest

>characterfag

Lol, comics fans. You guys have been eating shit for so long that of course you get pissed when people point out the peanuts and undigested corn kernels.

I actually thought that was Simon. Looks too old to be Vic.

That whole scandal has, hilariously, only helped make his Clark Kent disguise all the more convincing.

>oniozythestatoriaon
Is that a Greek restaurant?

Pretty odd considering it wasn't there a few pages ago. Maybe the artist or Priest just wanted them to change clothes every once in a while instead of always wearing the same costume?

I like that Barry almost got himself killed just trying to save someone in space since it's not his usual playground. Partly because it's refreshing to see him struggle and secondly because it's heroic.

Wait wat? Since when does Jess want to fuck Bruce and isn't he engaged? Don't his team mates know this?