You are a superpowered 10/10 woman

You are a superpowered 10/10 woman.

Do you go tacticool, skanky or something inbetween?

Assume for the purpose of the argument none of the looks offer any special protection or comfort to you and it's a purely aesthetic choice.

Other urls found in this thread:

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Special:Random
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Temptation_Embodiment
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Rarity_Manipulation?useskin=oasis
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sexy, cool, and protective

Are CCA approved unstable molecule clothes available or will I have to make do with real world materials?

If it's the latter then the costume is just gonna get wrecked anyways so all I need is something to hide my face.

wheres the version where they are fit twinks

Probably a bodysuit

Kidnap little boys!

Depends on my powers but I guess inbetween. Outlines are very important to me. There are certain body parts I like hidden and others always shown. I also like top or bottom "heavy" clothing (when there are an unnecessary amount of clothing from the waist down or up and there are barely anything on the other side).

as slutty and skanky as possible

If I’m bullet proof or have regenerative powers probably some kind of body suit that allows for the best mobility. If not I would add armor.

You'd be surprised how much people can find out just from birthmarks and scars.

Also titties flapping around at supersonic speeds would be uncomfortable to say the least. Gotta have some support.

I wouldn't wear anything if I was superpowered regardless of gender, what the fuck are people going to do about it?

latex catsuit, the tactical outfit all the MGS boys wear except for gals, or this

Propably average street clothing.

Something in between, maybe narutard style except with combat boots instead of sandals.

I go naked.

Absolutely, NO pants. I did not become a 10/10 sex goddess to not show off.

This, something that can look tacticool while still showing off breast shape. Even if I was a hot girl, I'm just regularly not secure enough to go around fighting in a bikini.

Because you're a fatty. fatty.

Meh, it's a muffin top at worse.

Something like Felicia from Darkstalkers, but with a utility belt or a mask. The belt and mask lets them know that my nudity is intentional.

Since I'm not in a comic book verse, I would have my secret identity torn to shreds immediately wearing any skanky stuff.

And I don't like those aesthetics anyway.

And looking like something other then a stripper is more intimidating.

Plus I'd like a excuse to get armored up.

It's fat.

Fiora's sexiness has nothing to do with her physical appearance.

naked to help in my endeavor of being a supervillainess who rapes male heroes

So skanky i’d put Emma to shame

Post that one page where she totally puts her bitch into her place by telling her why Emma's skimpiness is empowering while hers is degrading.

I'd steal one of Carol's uniforms.

well, if I'm superpowered, I go for skanky. Three reasons. 1. if I'm super powered, I don't really need the protective armor. 2. If I'm a sexy woman, I want to flaunt it. 3. Sexiness can distract your foe in some cases

I would just wear comfortable street clothes because i wouldn't give a fuck what people want or think when i'm a walking WMD.

>skin tougher than metal
>wear plastic into battle
for what purpose?

Its not plastic in-universe you spazz.

They didn't have powers until they got powered up by the yellow sun

Bikini armor that increased my power and allows me to fly.

Man some people are just so blatant with writing their fetishes into their work.

I would become a lesbian super villian

A lesbian super villain rapist?

Is batman getting raped AGAIN?

He's basically asking for it, running around in the dark of night showing off his slutty body in that tight leather.
Not wearing a respirator so the 'villains' and drug him with the roofie-pheromones.

I like that their armor is literally unscathed by rocket fire and getting punched by Superman tho.
Zod throw the armor off because he doesn'T need it at the end of MoS but it held up really well.

full body armor fully obscuring helmet

same as dude

Look at his grin, he obviously likes it.

Context? Should this be over in the comicbook sex thread?

A slutty outfit to make women mad.

a clunky huge armor set that conceals im a woman so when im done killing civies i can take it off and walk away

This, but with a super strong costume underneath just in case I get nuked. I wouldn't want to go round naked.

I would be a muscle girl and so off my body to "inspire" youth. Specifically my arms and legs.

Totally skanky. If I could get away with it, why not?

What powers? A power where I'd also need body armor or just plain strong?

If I'm going with the latter I would be the most boring. I don't like clothes on my skin, but don't like being uncovered. Being attractive wouldn't change that so I'd look like a sack of potatoes.

Chucks, 90s style cargo pants, Loose T-shit with my logo.

What kind of powers do I have? If they're godly then walk around buck naked.

Something inspired by street clothes. Just a t-shirt and shorts I think is much hotter than a super-string-bikini. I would try to make short shorts catch on among heroines.

>Do you go tacticool, skanky or something inbetween?
ALL

A cute frilly dress

super slutty and all my henchmen have to be well endowed and straight

I go #feminist

Thishas been kind of a nightmare, you can#t get anything youown back from the bank, etc. and if you're not living alone good luck proving to your roommate(s)/parents or landlords you have a right to live there, but for a costume.basically og supergirl but with glovesand different colors and no symbol

Tacticool and sexy.

What's wrong with her face? I don't remember the art in that comic being intentionally horrible, just the writing.

>Context?

It's Poison Ivy, snuff rapist was originally her schtick. They made her an eco-terrorist for the Animated Series because that's much much more kid friendly.

Slutty and Skanky, I want to keep them distracted as long as possible

edgiest gothic armour I could get with a titty window.

i would wear something either comfy or able to move freely. even if your 10/10, your clothes can still help or hinder you.

but felicia is NAKED all the time, at least by normal standards. its all fur dummy, not clothes.

roll
>powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Special:Random
>powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Temptation_Embodiment
>Users become a physical personification or manifestation of the temptation of man that brings them down and gain power from temptations and seductions of others and oneself as well as the very concept of Evil. Users can use sins as a power source to extend their life span, use it as a weapon or cause others to temptation/be evil, it can also be displayed by their physical, spiritual forms. The user can be tempted by anything they want and can also augment their inducements on a victim until they are rendered completely insane or dead.
Something kinda hot I guess. Not going to go around trying to be a superhero to avoid a doujin situation. Instead I'll use my near immortality to become highly skilled and knowledgeable in more areas than anyone could hope to achieve in their normal lifespan, as well as becoming very rich at a slow pace.

Maximum skank ofc, what the fuck is even the point otherwise

I'd probably just do street clothes with a mask, I'm not very exciting or original

Super bulky and square armor so noone will know I'm a chick. Or androgynous as possible to confuse people.

That breastplate is asking for a pierced sternum

based
She's cute
Rlly makes u think
Based!

causal comfy clothes

liquid latex applied in an overly elaborate ceremony by my cult of worshippers

I go with a full suit and tie because I unironicaly find it to be one of the sexiest things a woman can wear.

>pierced sternum
She's Kryptonian.

>and straight
Awful. They should all be bi for maximum fun.

Kryptonite knives are a thing

U r gay

Not yet.

Booty shorts and a sports bra. Why be a 10/10 otherwise?

no u

kill yourself bruh

pretty much wanna be Selene from X-Force

Go Calender Girl route and have chip'n'dale dancer minions,

This.

Depends on the setting and context.
If this is a HeroAca thing where popularity matters/secret identities aren't a thing : something like a leotard with thigh-high boots, long gloves, and one of those pointless masks that doesn't cover the face enough to conceal your identity.
Else : A full bodysuit akin to spidey's.
No capes either way.

Am I bulletproof? I'll go as skanky as possible, then operate solely in a country that gets all pissy about skimpy outfits on women.

Although thinking about it more, I want it to be at least somewhat family-friendly, and I need to keep in mind what powers I have.
This isn't even mentionning the 10/10 part. A 10/10 to me isn't a 10/10 to everyone.
Damn it, OP. You haven't given me enough to make an informed decision.

skank mode

I'd probably wear a suit of black armor that gives absolutely no hints to my gender. I'd be a faceless, voiceless terror against evil. And when someone did eventually find out my true identity, they'd probably be shocked to find a woman(much less a beautiful one) underneath the armor which could give me a momentary advantage.

>something inbetween
Covered yet sexy

Under my suit I'd wear a skintight black and gold jumpsuit, which I'd wear full time when/if my identity become public knowledge

How superpowered? Anything less than flying brick and pic related.

Is that one of the edits or did I miss something? Haven't seen that angle yet.

This.

Depends on what I look like and what my powers are.

I would dress exactly like Goblin Queen specifically to piss off Prude user from that other thread.

I fuck everything.

Everything.

You're too young for Sup Forums, Kamala.

Yes.

>powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Rarity_Manipulation?useskin=oasis

So... I could technically control the world economy? Fucking weird man.

What's with the color?

Kree military uniform colors. It's what Mar Vell wore.

Kree Captains have green uniforms. Generals get the Red and Gold.

Whelp, I guess I'm revealed as a fake nerd.