КУФДДH ЬФЛУЫ ЬУ EPШTЛ

youtube.com/watch?v=VASywEuqFd8

REALLY
MAKES
YOU
THINK

>The big bad bully wears a confederate flag and harasses woman
>Techlology is bad, you guys!
If it weren't for the pokemon go joke, I would've assumed this was from 2008; do people still peddle this shit?

You just a fish out of water
caught by the net

Then learn to sage like I did, faggot

Why sage when we can all laugh about this?

What was that short story made a while back about a book writer who was the last person to ever leave their house for a leisurely because everyone else was obsessed with watching TV at home?

Old man yelling at a cloud.webm

>Depressed manlet blames cellphones for people not caring for him or ugly people and also being a coward
Holy shit, that's depressing

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGH MY ALMONDS

THEY ARE ACTIVATING

Why are people so mad at this pic? Self insert aside, the criticism is valid.

Did u no they call soccer, football on other countries???

>tfw the guy who made this also wrote one of my favorite childhood songs "we are all made of stars"

Good, at least something does.

BRRRRWWWWWWWWW BRRRRRWWWWWWWWWWWW
you look tired Moby get some rest

Ripping off New Wave hard. What a hack!

>Technology is bad you guys don't be a sheeple I'm smart I don't repeat stuff I see in the media!

Also
>Modern women are either sex obsessed whores who like good looking men or victims of vanity

You fucking soyboys cuck are too glued to your (((iphones))) to ever admit thag techolongy is fucking up tradtional values like a strong sense of family, christianty and indepdence. I wish that "progress" had stopped in the 80s and that I was born 20 years early. This kinds of threads make me sick. How can you just stand there and let our nation get cucked likw this?

Which country?

Aren't you a special snowflake

Whoa...............
My neurons............................
You could say........ they are on F I R E :flame:

Really activates my almonds

>says the phone poster

Can we ban this entire board?

>How can you just stand there and let our nation get cucked likw this?
And what are you doing?

Worst part is i like the song. Also, why is it bad that some guy is flirting with a girl?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>hurf durf phones bad

At least post the good rubber hose music video.

youtube.com/watch?v=RM7lw0Ovzq0

>30's Fleischer art style being tweened/CG'd

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

AAAAA PHONES ARE BAD I'M TEARING MY HAIR OUT AAAAAAAA

don't act like the animations in the original were good

To this day I will still not get what Jay-Z meant by this video.

"Look what I can get away with because I'm actually black and making some sort of statement!"

What's objectively bad about this cartoon though?
Sure, it's preachy, but it's not exactly wrong.

i don't fucking know, it's all over the place.

You can stop ironically supporting the modern age now, the joke stopped being funny back in 2013 and went full circle. You're not any more cool or special by ironically accepting the reverse side.

The idiots on this website became so cynical and dead inside that they decided that ironically making fun of atheism and anti-consumerism was the logical way to go as a last ditch effort to desperately try to fit in. Can't wait for the ensuing fedora posts completely missing the point and confirming their inability to think for themselves outside of memes.

Death and ridicule to all who insult my phone-centric lifestyle!!

Right? On one end its some sort of attempt to tell black people to stop being niggers, and on the other end the visuals are full of sins-of-the-father stuff that's supposed to make people feel sorry for them? I just don't get it.

Maybe they are being ironic ironically.

Wtf I hate modern technology, medicine, and prolonged life spans now!

>everyone is too busy on their phone and tablets
>has time to get off phone and tablet to find and laugh at a girl who was dancing badly at a party
???

Wait til you get the bill for a serious family illness, and spend the rest of your (extended) days wage-slaving to pay it off.

Of course you don't hate it, your umbilical cord hasn't been cut yet, babby.

Why would we be anti-consumerism?
We're a comics and cartoons board on a site made by fans of anime and manga.
We're escapists on a site made by fellow escapists who enjoyed consuming entertainment media.
We're all about consumerism. Our core topics are specific versions of consumer entertainment.

I've already dealt with many illnesses. Fortunately I know how to work the system. Imagine paying only 20 bucks for bloodwork and meds that would normally go for hundreds.

It's a good provision for low income families.

Be true to your roots and don't abandon them.
Especially once you get some success/money. That then is the prime time to make a change in an area for the better. Also invest your money don't live in the moment you idiot.

Or live poor on gibs like

You aren't particularly clever, you are just getting by on the pity of your betters. Congrats.

That's nice. How's 9th grade treatin' ya?

You were held back again?

>b-but you're not REALLY earning the money

Oh well. Sucks to be you, wagecucks.

This is what your average brain let thinks user, there are plenty of them here

>not transcending the flesh and melding his psyche with a digital world full of beauty and wonder
>choosing to be stuck in a filthy, decaying, obsolete world

>People shouldn't use their phones while commuting to work and school in a bus or a train, they should sit quietly and have an awful time like in the past
>We have to care about the animals you guys
No we don't, there is no reason to care about them
>But what about people committing suicide
Most of them are men age 30-50 anyways and it's not social media related
B-but what about that woman with the surgery and Botox
Some people are willing to do dangerous things to become famous, what's wrong about it?

>Meld my psyche with the digital world
>Get cut by the angles when I try to think
>Realize how cold it is without blood
>Be forced by a madness god of madness to eat an entire computer

Yeah no thanks

Black people with money aren't black people?

Atheists became their own parody, they didn't need anyone to make fun of them or try to shit on their movement, they literally had nobody opposing them until they started acting enlightened
Anti consumering is consumering for people who think they wouldn't get dragged to the street and shot in communism

I hate instant communication, I'm writing a letter to Apple right now so they stop

The actual song seems straight forward.
Don't be a dumb nigga doin' dumb nigga shit, try and invest in our community because nobody else actually wants to help us and even if you leave you'll still be black.
The video gets a little complicated, maybe it doesn't need to be though, Jay-Z's stand in could just be a recurring narrative figure not actually a character meant to represent a role in what we're seeing.

this is sooooooo deep
if only the world leaders would watch this deep work of art, maybe the world would be fixed

Jesus christ I've never owned a cell phone and even I find this shit preachy and emotionally manipulative.

I just hate pretentious I'M RIGHT WAKE UP SHEEPLE assholes.
That includes, but is not limited to: Conspiracy theorists, WHITE GENOCIDE fear mongers, STOP USING TECHNOLOGY fags, etc.
One shitty video on the internet is not going to change anyone's mind.
SHIT if these fucking systems didn't exist that shitty video wouldn't even exist and whoever made it wouldn't be making money.
Kinda makes you think, doesn't it?

ENDUT!
HOCH HECH!

I bet the fucking jews will take down this video because it says the fucking truth.
WE KNOW, YOU FUCKING WHITE GENOCIDERS AND WE WILL FUCKING ERADICATE YOU FROM THIS BEAUTIFUL WORLD.

These things aren't parodied by this website, they're laughed at because they became their own parodies. The OP's webm isn't attacking the root of the problem, just a surface level symptom. Mobile phones aren't some world-shattering new invention that upended the natural social order of people being happy and involved in the public sphere on buses/trains/whatever. If this was the 1960s it'd be an animated short decrying people watching TV at dinner. If this was the 1920s it'd be decrying newspapers. People were absolutely absorbed in newsprint as a way to avoid public social interaction because the continuing fact of human existence is MOST PEOPLE AREN'T CONTINUALLY GREGARIOUS. They don't socialize 24/7. This animated short is low-level analysis that belongs in the mind of a 15 year old with no understanding of history. It's a waste of good animation talent on pretensions.

Mobile phones are not the big new problem, they're just the latest symptom in the incurable disease of the human condition. Specifically that people rightly don't want to socialize all the time.

>who think they wouldn't get dragged to the street and shot in communism
But they wouldn't

Perhaps simpletons like yourselves cannot perceive the subtle message of the video, but thankfully an intellectual like myself who has watched all three seasons of Rick and Morty is able to understand the deeper meaning