Who’s the better Playboy?

Who has
>the best game/charisma
>the best style
>the best “moves”
>the best reputation
>bedded the best gals
>had the best relationships
Let’s settle this Sup Forums. Obviously it’s for comic versions, regardless of pic.

Batman is a autistic virgin LARPing as a Chad. He does it purely so he can run around in tights and hang around with teen boys at night.

Iron Man is a Chad.

Stark actually is a playboy, Bruce just cultivates the image.

>Batman is a autistic virgin LARPing as a Chad.
>Bruce just cultivates the image.
Dunno lads, Bats has a Latina sidebitch now.

tony stark is alpha negative and bruce is alpha positive

is she a green lantern?

There's nothing to really settle, typically the persona Bruce affects is an exaggeration, Tony these days is written as actually what he appears to be until the guilt catches up to him.
If he wasn't Batman Bruce would probably be closer to Lex in public presence. You know minus the shady associations.

She's Jessica Cruz, the gal who was Power Ring for a while but then became a full fledged GL.

>is she a green lantern?
She's about to be a Star Sapph...wait, no that's not clever enough.
>is she a green lantern?
Yeah! And she's about to recharge her battery with her personal oath!
>Oh, Bruce. Bruce! BRUCE!
I was going to do a whole Ai, papi thing but we've already established that's not really Jess, it would be amusing if Bruce made her call him Batpapi though. You know I'm joking about this but I'm actually slightly aroused at the idea myself

What was Bruce doing before being Batman. Preparing to be Batman

What was Tony doing before being Iron Man. Being a playboy.

Everything afterwards is either playing a persona or writers self inserting as Batman getting all the chicks.

Bruce still gets tail though. Whether it's for appearances only or not, the end result is the same. And to continute keeping up that persona, he probably has to maintain a good rep,right?

Lol @ Spiderman having the best marriage ever

MJ is literally sluttier than Emma though.

And Peter is sluttier than any female comic book character ever

And Stark is sluttier than Parker.

Ok, so?

Did anyone ever say that Stark had the purest marriage in comics?

No, I'm just saying.

Bale looks way too posh to be a playa

Patrick Bateman

Y'know, that's actually a good description. Wayne is the ultra-old money Chad who goes to Operas and women are attracted to purely because of his stoic magnetism and presense. Stark on the other hand is relatively a Nouveau Riche who attracts the ladies with his charisma and charm. Bruce is going to take you to the British Theatre, subtly eye-fuck you the whole night while quoting poems in a mysterious tone, and then utterly dominate you in bed for about half an hour. Meanwhile Tony's going to fly you to Paris for dinner, charm his way through your pants, sing some Dean Martin when you get hammered, and then gently fuck you for hours. Small differences, but they're significant enough to set the two "styles" apart.

MJ sluttier than Sue, too.

>Spider-Man
>JJJ
>The Thing

Uh, I can understand JJJ as a joke, but how and when THE THING showed sexual attraction to Spider-Man?

I feel like you are basing this in fanfics, and nt the actual comics. Bruce Wayne quoting motherfucking poems?

It’s called a Headcanon for a reason user. Stark has also never sang a song, but I can see him doing it. Considering comic writers have 0 experience with the subject, we never see how the playboys get the women. We’re just shown that they got them, either mid-date or post-sex. It’s up to you to fill in the blanks.

Well, MJ did almost have an affair even though she had no problems in her marriage. At least Sue has the "Reed won't fuck me more than one time per semester" excuse.

T'Challa is richer and sexier than both.

Obviously someone spent a lot of time and effort on that but it's bogus in so many respects.

>6'0"
>bank account directly tied to his country
>punked by Doom
>black
>"""richer and sexier"""
Call me when T'Challa picks himself up from being a homeless alcoholic and ends up building a Dyson Sphere, while doing business with the Shi'ar.

During their time on the Future Foundation there was a comedic scene where Thing was mind controlled/influenced to do it, complete with ''It's Slobbering Time!''.

Bruce
>Parents die
>Creates his own crime-fighting persona
>Mopes around like a soyboy all the time

Tony
>Parents die
>Gets kidnapped
>Makes a giant fuck-you suit of armor
>Refines it later
>Fucks around and drinks and shit
>Gets PTSD and becomes a soyboy who mopes around all the time

They both suck, Tony just took a while to start sucking.

>>Gets PTSD and becomes a soyboy who mopes around all the time
You missed the part where he turned into a Fascist though.

Batman: Completelly crazy anti social pretending to be a chad

Iron Man: Depressive, self destructive autist pretending to be a chad

Both already said on panel that they fake their public images and see themselves as Iron Man/Batman instead of a regular person, both are mentally ill men that need professional help.

Crazy as it sounds, I'd say Bruce has it better than Tony. For all his talk of isolation, he has his sons,he has Alfred, he has friends, he generally has a "family". Tony on the other hand has literally nobody. Even Jarvis has ditched him. He's so fucking starved for affection he's forgiven that cunt Pepper God knows how many times. At the end of the day, Wayne is melancholic and pretending to be a loner, but knows he's loved. Meanwhile Stark is legitimately depressed and alone.

Who suffers more,Stark or Murdock?

Murdock, though he brings it on himself.

Murdock I'd say suffers more on a "raw" level. More broken bones,more psychotic killers after him. And yeah, he does kinda share the blame since he should've offed Bullseye already. Stark suffers on an emotional level, since he has no real connection with anyone, enemies on very high places, struggles with adiction and being in control. The two of them should be closer, really. Moon Knight too. The guy is practically a high-functioning NEET at this point.