BREAKING: TRUMP PRO-NATO

Sup Forums CURRENT STATUS: ULTRA KEKED

>no wall
>no Hillary in prison
>no massive deportation

And now pro NATO stance.
I wouldn't be surprised if he then pushes for TPP.

FUCKING KEK. YOU'VE KEKS BEEN PLAYED BIG LEAGUE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3A-Z5sRwgLM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

FUCK DRUMPF AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE.

lol

saged btw

fuck off ctr

I was so hopeful about Trump saying good bye to NATO...

>implying he ever once mentioned dismantling it
sage

Mind your manners or Ivan takes another bite.

>desperate shills shilling

I'm not going to take a single Trump's word or action as definite and conclusive until he actually enters the offce

>Obama confirmes
Ponyatno

all Trump wanted to do with NATO was to force nations to pay their fair share and focus on terrorism, not Russia

fucking CTR out in full force with their smoke and mirrors bullshit

>Obama affirms Trump's commitment to NATO
>Obama affirms
>Obama

Oh man, it's not like King Nigger hasn't lied about like everything else already.

>Ukraine flag

How are you liking Putin's hard throbbing dick in your ass?

This is why I support Putin.

I'll wait until he's actually president and see what happens.

There will be a wall, part of it will be a fence, Mexico will pay for some of it. We will increase funding to border patrol and ICE.

Ofc Hillary won't go to [prison. That was a rallying call, and it was effective.

The deportations will continue at the same pace, may increase after we get more funding to authorities on migration.

Trump will make countries pay their fair share for NATO.

You still don't see his strategy? Just find another interest, politics is NOT for you.

Trump was always controlled opposition

But isn't leaving NATO a threat for if the other countries don't pay their fair share?

If the other countries straight out then this should be OK.

I don't get the Trump trolling. Shouldn't liberals be relieved that he is moderate? The media seems to be trying to turn him on his supporters. It's like they haven't learned a thing.

He never said he'd leave/dismantle NATO.

>no wall
Citation needed.

>no Hillary in prison
He never said he'd put Hillary in prison, he said if he was the one leading the investigation on her she'd be in prison by then. United States of America isn't a monarchy, he can't just order "off with her head" on Hillary.

>no massive deportation
Citation needed.

I've seen so much of CTR with serb and ukr proxies for some reason. Why are you still here?

0 DAYS IN OFFICE AND ALREADY ALL PROMISES, BROKEN LMAO

>Serb
>Liberal cuck
I'm not even surprised.

REMOVE SERBS.

>media distorts everything Trump says from the first day of his campaign
>Trump gets elected and talks about his plans
>media reports about how Trump is going back on all his promises, while using their own lies and distorted reporting as evidence

kekkles

>obama says it so it must be true
Trump has always be pro-NATO, as long as the member countries pay their fair share. The "Trump is 100% opposed to NATO" meme is a leftist invention.

He always supported nato

He never said anything else, what he actually wanted was for the nations in it to pay their fair share

I just want NATO to focus on kebabs and not Russia, and then i want Trump to let russia have their god damn pipeline and shut down the planned Qutar kebab pipeline, we should ally with Russia to crush the Muslim world

Trump never said he was leaving NATO shill, he wants them to pay their way.

This, Trump is achieving the goals he always meant to achieve. Whether its achieved in the literal exact way he promotes is superficial. Border security is enforced, Clinton establishment loses political power, NATO starts to pay their fair share. 4D chess.

Holy fucking shit these shills, Trump was never against NATO he just wanted our allies to pay their fair share. I fucking hate Ukrainians so fucking much, I hope Putin annexes your whole country and purges every single one of you.

No need for a tangible wall. Use technology and let the border control do their job. Let ICE deport. No sanctuary cities. E-verify. Kick illegals off welfare. Problem solved.

who cares
the biggest issue with NATO is that the euros don't pull their own fucking weight
THIS

> believing Onigger and the media.

One step at a time; I'm glad he fed the lugenpresse and their pet negro disinfo...

He has to move slow and not cause too much of a panic right away. He's not even inaugurated yet and he's playing everyone like a fiddle.

Trump is the president of the united states.
You have lost.

Trump never denied he was pro NATO, so...

and he confirmed a 3 million deportation to start

He never said he was anti nato you fags.
He said he didnt like it because we pay for it all and nobody else helps out. It's a bad deal, so it needs to be changed

he wants to end sanctuary cities
can't fucking wait for that

Have a happy frog sir

Yeah, Hillary won't go to prison. As long as its unresolved, Trump has an advantage over Hillary and will use it to bring her globalist clique to heel.

He always said he didn't want to dissolve NATO you retard, also of course there won't be a wall in the literal middle of a fucking desert

lemme believe this nig who has never lied about anything

it's bretty good.

no matter what trump does he's gonna seem like a moderate.

>"WE DEMAND THAT YOU DONT LEAVE NATO"
>"In return we'll increase funding 100%
"ok"
>"yay we won...wait that was too easy"

repeat for any issue trump faces.

>>no wall
There is going to a fence, okay? And murrifats will pay for it.

on the bright side, UK is joining NAFTA.

Do you believe your country is Russian clay and should be apart of Russia again? I'm just asking after learning the Ukraine is hardly 100 years old.

Yay :))))))))

calm down Ukraine, why the hell so nervous recently?

He could literally do nothing and be better than Hillary to me because what she had planned were all negatives.

Maybe they are just people who remember what happened to Georgia when Putin was bros with a US president.

Trump never said he was against NATO
Just like he never said he was going to get rid of 100% of Obamacare
Just like he never said he had any particular problem with gay marriage

It's like the media is discovering he's not actually Hitler while simultaneously attacking him for it.

Oh sure Obama totes believe you man

only the stupidest of niggers cite CNN as a source. Trump is considering yanking their press creds because they flair around spastically like current year man.

tldr; kill yourself

They are arguing against their lies now. Smh

No one gives a fuck, the man isn't even president yet

>committed to NATO
>loves many pillars of Obamacare
>"gonna build a great wall" became "some modest fence extensions"
>"Hillary in jail? Maybe I'll think about it, but the Clintons are good people"

post-election is actually more fun than the election itself

next 4 years gonna be glorious

sad

>Obama affirms Trump's

Do what now?

Conned

Donned

He's talking live now. Just heard him say it.

Fuck russian dogs

You should ally with Russia, period. Russia's western build up is a direct response to the increasing number of bases Russia was promised wouldn't be there, all point in their direction despite most of it being spend with Russia being drunk off its tits because it had turn quasi-apocalyptic and then high as balls when it started to get wealthy. Only then did it got on speed as it tried to remount a defense as the western powers continued to harrass it despite them only wanting everyone to fuck off.

He'll, before 2007, Russia had more troops facing China than the west, and they were technically allies with them back then.

This is the happiest day of my life. His presidency will destroy conservatism for generations, if not for all time.

Can confirm, trump is PRO NATO

Btw I hate all you faggots because I made a thread right after he mentioned it and it was slid with 0 replies.

There's nothing wrong with NATO. The only thing that sucks is the US, France and UK being the only serious military powers and countries like Poland and Estonia pulling their financial weight while the rest of cuck Europe preps the Russian bull.

> the back tracking intensifies.

>There's nothing wrong with NATO
backpedalling this hard

I am 100% convinced this is a mod.

Im starting to dislike some trump people...

THIS IS A MEME YA FUCKING MORONS. ITS MAKING FUN OF HOW STUPID THEY ARE

man, he's just lowballing it for now ...

patience patience ...

Trump literally releases worst case info via "sources", then whatever he does/whoever he chooses is better than the previously reported story.

>We'll deport them all
>Sources say Trump will not deport anyone
>Trump says he will deport 3 million

>We will repeal Obamacare
>Sources say Trump will not repeal Obamacare
>Trump will repeal most of Obamacare

>Drain the swamp
>Trump picks all establishment
>Mixed establishment/anti-establishment

Etc. He is playing them at every step, they keep falling for it.

>John Miller was the source all along

YOU'RE A WHITE MALE

NATO is aight, but UN a shit. I think some people are getting the 2 confused.

YOU'RE A WHITE MALE

What's up with this special president report on cbs?

I don't understand the media. They spend two days noticing outright lying to the public does nothing to support their points, then proceed to continue to do it for the next few days.

It's uncanny.

trump never was not for nato.

so what sense does this thread make, pls ?

Ben Carson and Ted Cruz both would have been better choices for president.

Maybe they wouldn't have Trump's charisma, and on that front Trump would have been best if he's the only one to beat Hillary, but Carson & Cruz would have done a better job of the presidency itself

I just went from despondent to positively ebullient in the span of a day.

too late

NATO need to be only USA, France, UK.

We have all nuclear weapons, aircraft carrier (btw a fucking RAMP for the british but an aircraft carrier) and a good experience.

We doesn't need shitty army like Germany or Greece

>Didn't vote
>People say that because I didn't vote then it's my fault

Not this time, faggots. I got nothing to do with this.

STOP LYING FOR HIM

HE DID ENOUGH LYING ON HIS OWN

>Obama affirms
top kek m80

Trump is redpilled af
youtube.com/watch?v=3A-Z5sRwgLM

This. This right here.

Truth

this

This is great.
We will have flexible NATO instead of the dumb eu army, and finally the member states will pay their fair share of 2%.

I believe that was his strategy and always the thing he wanted to get the others to pay up.
Why should one be discontent with that?

Best outcome

Pretty much every other board is full of libshits. They wanted to fuck with Sup Forums when we lost, but now that we won they are fucking infuriated and lash out any way they can.

Neither I nor Trump are backpedalling. Countries like Canada and Germany not fulfilling their financial obligations was literally the only object of contention. There is no desire to let Putin wave his dick wherever he feels like it, he just wants lefty contintental European cucks to accept more responsibility for their defense.

See: Japan building up the JSDF and showing they actually give a fuck lately or the UK the past 50 years. That's the idea.

What backtracking? I just support his actual policies instead of the retarded shit mongoloids think he believes because of the media, always have. It's not my fault that there are idiots here that thought he was going to leave NATO and ally with Russia.

This right there, told you 5 months ago.
If you read his books you would have known that already

This is fucking amazing.

I'm going to love the next four years after all.

YOU'RE A WHITE MALE

t. someone who hasn't been paying attention for the past two years.

he's not in office yet, you cuck.

and wouldn't you want Trump to pro Nato, because the second he turns his back on the EU, RUSSIA is going to stretch out your booty hole so far, you will be crying for daddy trump to save you.

haven't trump always supported nato, he just claimed they were obsolete?

Oh look, it's THIS thread again.

>Sage goes in all fields.

he talked about nato many many many times during rallies.

you are the liar.

go check the rallies.

he made his standpoints more than clear.

fucking hilbot, didnt u say u wanna kill yourself anyway ?!