New Deadpool trailer just dropped

New Deadpool trailer just dropped
youtube.com/watch?v=xZNBFcwd7zc
Thoughts? Is that motherfuckin Terry Crews I see?

Other urls found in this thread:

cinemablend.com/news/1688480/how-pacific-rim-2-has-improved-the-jaegers-according-to-john-boyega
au.ign.com/articles/2017/11/02/7-crucial-things-to-know-about-pacific-rim-uprising
youtube.com/watch?v=T1B1CxmAXLk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

some kinda xforce?

>Looks hilarious
>Cable looks fine
>Domino looks fine

I'm excited!

DCHUMPS BTFO FOR THE UMPTEENTH BILLION TIME

Alright, the Deadpool action figure as Woody got me.

>It's not like we're trying to remove a mustache
Dc eternally btfo?

*high pitched squealing*

May of this year? That's cool I thought it'd get pushed back and back all year.

>not like we have to remove a mustache
LEL!

Guy on the left is Black Tom Cassidy, so guy on the right could be Juggernaut. No clue who Crews is playing.

Also, Negasonic's new look is slowly growing on me.

Maybe he's just playing himself.

MCU BTFO

Who the fuck is this though?

Sorry hon but still not gonna watch black Domino

Looks like the kid from hunt for the wilderpeople

who is this?

Legit random guess: Omega Red?

>Blind Al
fucking kek

>No clue who Crews is playing.
Deadshot

i really hope this means we get some deadpool movie version action figures

still cute, but she's fallen quite a way since Firefly

No one knew about Terry Crews though, did they? This is an awesome surprise.

it is

It's gonna be a crowded month.

back right has a very Liefeldian head thingy, could be Shatterstar

>Deadpoo thinks it can go up against Infinity War and Solo
Thank Iger Based Disney bought Fox or they would be in real trouble

Does anyone need to be important to give Wade the finger?

Hmmm I think Deadpool 2 will outgross Solo.

For fuck sake.

I couldn't have rolled my eyes any harder.

When are we actually going to get Deadpool instead of this Waypool shit?

>more machine than man
the only part i didn't like. everything else brety gud.

is he having a heart attack e erytime he laughs?

lol idiot

>Life of the Party
Why the fuck does WB even bother showing up?

Why do you think they're called hearty laughs. Those are the ones that get you good.

>It's not like we're trying to remove a mustache

Still gonna see it.

>After surviving a near fatal bovine attack, a disfigured cafeteria chef (Wade Wilson) struggles to fulfill his dream of becoming Mayberry’s hottest bartender while also learning to cope with his lost sense of taste. Searching to regain his spice for life, as well as a flux capacitor, Wade must battle ninjas, the yakuza, and a pack of sexually aggressive canines, as he journeys around the world to discover the importance of family, friendship, and flavor – finding a new taste for adventure and earning the coveted coffee mug title of World’s Best Lover.
sides.jpg

>98523912
(you)
If you actually cared to see Deadpool, though, you'd understand he's in no way the shittyness that Daniel Way tried to write.

This is gonna be great. Deadpool has nothing to fear from Solo, it has nothing going for it.

Looks more like Jesse's outfit. At least it's her hat.

Thoughts on how Cable looks? I like the teddy bear

>It's a metal arm, it's not like we're trying to remove a mustache!
DC on suicide watch

March is even more crowded.

>Pacific Rim 2
>Death Wish reboot
>Future Jennifer Lawrence flop- Red Sparrow
>Tomb Raider reboot
>Sherlock Gnomes
>Wrinkle in Time
>Ready Player One

So many mid level blockbusters. I get everyone is running from the two headed beast of Black Panther and Infinity War but jesus cripes.

Every single thing you listed except maybe Wrinkle in Time is going to bomb hard

Which is fine by me, because Wrinkle in Time is the only interesting looking one of the bunch...to me. It should be noted I have no knowledge of the book.

Pacific Rim 2: Didn't like the first one although I'll take Moses from Attack the Block as the lead over King Arthur any day.

Death Wish reboot: Who asked for this?

Red Sparrow: JLaw has been phoning it in for years.

Tomb Raider: Meh

Sherlock Gnomes: Nope.

Ready Player One: The book is some of the worst nerd shlock I've ever read in my life. It's the 50 Shades of Grey of 80's nerd circle jerkery.

>Pacific Rim 2
>making any money
Dude it's heading straight into flop territory

>Sacrifice a goat for a sequel to Pacific Rim
>They don't let del Toro direct, sub him with a shitty TV director and handpick every aspect I liked about the first movie to remove from the sequel
>Now it looks like a soulless appeal-to-China PS3 cutscene like any given Transformer movie
Monkey paws and such.

>Domino looks fine
She looks boring and generic. Race aside, I have no idea why they'd use the character when it's not going to look anything like her. Or if they were going to change it anyways, why not make something that's not totally uninspired.

Hard to judge from the trailer, at least for me, but he looks more than decent in the photos we've gotten desu. I would've preferred his psychically stature to be more in line with his comic counter part, though I can kinda see why they'd choose not to. I hope we get to see some excessive pouches and shoulder pads though.

Would have worked better if her skin was much darker, so the white patch over her eye actually stands out.

Lol DChumps

>Pacific Rim
>Domestic Total Gross: $101,802,906
>Chinese Total Gross: $111,940,000

Then between that and now, a Chinese conglomerate bought Legendary Pictures and they filmed parts of Pacific Rim 2 in China. We're not the target market for that one.

Not really. I'll see Infinity War because all my friends are going and Deadpool 2 looks fun. That's 2 movies outta a month.

PacRim is the only one that looks redeemable, but it's still a mountain of garbage for March.

I never understood the love for the first movie. Excluding the big fight in the city in Act 2, all the other fights are in the dark, in the ocean and with the camera too close to see anything. Charlie Hunnam is a charisma vacuum and all the potentially interesting people like his partner, Idris Elba and the doctor's are all i the background.

Yes, but Del Taco is not involved with this one.

Yeah, but they cocked up by hiring Boyega and giving him a producing gig on it. Fucker clearly didn't understand what made the first one good

>what made the first one good
rap?

I like giant robots punching giant monsters.

But you're right, the lead was as boring as watching paint dry.

Del Taco's autism. Practical effects and him spending most of the time nagging CGI people to give the feel of weight to every movement. Look at the new one's trailer, it looks like shit.

It's the first western /m/ film that wasn't complete utter garbage. It's a niche film, but it does everything right in that niche.

>Fucker clearly didn't understand what made the first one good

Nothing?

Also, Boyega is great outside of playing Finn. Fucking Attack the Block is incredible. Believe, bruv!

I really have to question your eyesight if you actually couldn't see anything in those fights.

Yup. Should've gone with nightstick-black, and made her spot a solid circle instead of what looks like a stain. Or IDK, not sacrifice her unique look by racebending her.

>Death Wish reboot: Who asked for this?
it's Sup Forumstard bait funded by gun lobbyists.

Del Taco is an idea man. His actual execution of story is usually shit. There are a few interesting, if not exactly original ideas, in the first movie but it's all in the service of a shit story with bad fight scenes. I'll take this cartoony new shit any day.

>We've got better upgrades. The robots are moving much more swift. Yeah, we're like ballerinas up in there, it's fantastic.
>cinemablend.com/news/1688480/how-pacific-rim-2-has-improved-the-jaegers-according-to-john-boyega
Fuck him

Not that there was much to see. Fight choreography was shit, mate.

>I'll take this cartoony new shit any day.
Why? Do you think it'll have a better story?

Also
>“They were like, "What did you feel about the first film," and I told them straight up the stuff that I didn't like and the stuff I wanted to see more of,” says Bodega. “I wish the robots would hurry up, just hurry up.”
>au.ign.com/articles/2017/11/02/7-crucial-things-to-know-about-pacific-rim-uprising

So who is the villain of this movie?

>Reddit:The movie 2
Pathetic. A'm disgusted by plebs who are excited about this shit.

Black Tom Cassidy.

Thanks for reminding me that you ADD autists are the reason they've ruined the new movie. Who gives a fuck about an awesome sense of scale and weight lol

Melissa McCarthy is admittedly one of the few newer draws left but if fucking Johnny Deep in Dark Shadows back in 2012 couldn't compete with an Avengers movie, what chance does she have now?

>what chance does she have now?
Less than none

youtube.com/watch?v=T1B1CxmAXLk

Yeah, we wouldn't want this movie about giant robot and monsters from another dimension to not fit with the laws of physics. You hate Gurren Lagann too?

Look it's the classic mecha expert who has literally only watched TTGL

No, but it might be a more entertaining use of two hours. Sometimes you just want to see shit blow up.

they ruined NTW with hair though

>She looks boring and generic
>Would have worked better if her skin was much darker, so the white patch over her eye actually stands out.
this.
the Domino race-swap coulda been dope if they got some pitch-black chick with a jet black Uma Thurman bobcut for the look.

The Foxy Brown/Pam Grier thing is tired and needs to rest in fucking peace.

I'm only seeing Infinity War and Deadpool 2.

Fuck Solo.

So you gotta be a mecha expert to like an action movie with mechs? Do you need to be a romantic comedy expert to like romantic comedies too? A history buff to know what you want in a period piece?

>watching space politics anime
>Not watching gainax mecha

>inb4 you say NGE doesn't count as mecha

No, but all mecha isn't fucking TTGL. There's lots of room for plenty of different kinds and not everything needs to be TTGL.

What were they thinking with domino? Why would they bother trying to make her a "realistic" counterpart when everything else gets to be comic booky? Is she supposed to have that disease where you have pale spots all over your body? It doesn't even stand out.

>You know, you're a lot taller in the-
>Shut up you little asshole
kek

>I was born into war, bred into it

>basing people on their appearance and not their actions

I think you're onto something, the design does look similar.

Should have been a Lando movie. We know less about him and finding out how a career criminal became the leader of a major space city could have been fun. But no, we gotta get another young rogue on a quest for redemption story. Because we didn't get enough of that with Star Trek 2009 and Eggsy from Kingsman. I hope he steal two cars in the first act instead of one like his other contempararies, that'll be different.

They did it to piss off millenials and judging by this thread, it worked

Could Terry Crews possibly be playing Bishop?

Was making a character look like a disappointing turd worth it

>Justice League knock
Perfect

>Just turn off your brain, yo

Always that one cuck
You're fine with an Indian playing Superman as long as he got the character right?

No Colossus?

Bishop was in Days if Future's Past, so unlikely.

While the yellow goggles might just be for the jump it makes me think of an aged up Prodigy.

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Pacific Rim and mecha shows.

he's probably not some mutant character from the comic books but instead just a random dude