Clintons are fantastic people

>Clintons are fantastic people
What did he mean by this Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

theplaidzebra.com/ghost-city-china/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He means that he wants to be a president for everyone, even Hillary voters. You win more allies with honey than with vinegar.

>people still don't understand how the Hillary and ISIS questions are related

He meant Dewitt Clinton and his family -- Based governor of NY who helped build the Erie canal

chinese leaders don't thing like that. He straight away cucked himself and projected weakness

>chinese leaders don't thing like that. He straight away cucked himself and projected weakness
fuck off back to the mainland, ChiCuck.

He meant he wants to make them think everything is OK so they don't try to flee the country.

All the Clintons probably sucked his dick so he decided to let them go

He meant:

>All in due time, my dear. All in due time.

It means he doesn't want Obummer to catch on and throw a pardon her way before he leaves.
>Jan. 20 off to the gulag for Hilldawg

It means he'll drop the hammer when he is president. He's not in office yet.

He was always buddies with them.

chinese leaders don't care what the world thinks of them. We have 1000's of years of history. We deal with many cucks like you. We don't need to be anyone friend, that why we're strong and you project weakness

Do you really think that Trump is doing other than giving lipservice to people that have proven themselves to be the lowest form of lying, deceiving scum on the planet?

no, he is biding his time until he goes for the kill.

>How can you say to your brother 'Cuck’, when all the time you are a Cuck yourself?

how can you expect to be successful when you tell everyone what you plan to do in advance? its like you have never seen a trump rally and don't know how much he loves the element of surprise.

>We gonna build a wall
>We gonna deport ALL the ILLEGAL immigrants
it's like you've never seen his rally

>ow can you expect to be successful when you tell everyone what you plan to do in advance?
he could of said nothing

he is just saying agreeable things to quell the protests. He said he plans to immediately deport 3 million. Perhaps he plans to take his time with the rest. We still have two months until he is president. You faggots are reading into this too much. Come back in two years and then criticize him for not keeping his promises.

(updated daily)

China and its current success is only due to wall street and western funding like all other propped up powers

China is a Cuck to Wall Street, Western Capitalism (youre leaders are cucked by our wealth. lmao BUT WE WERE COMMUNISTISZZ N SHIIIIIIIT)

China is simply a cuck to the West for these reasons. youve all sold out and suck on the white mans dick, and act like you made some sort of accomplishment. No, China has made themselves into Cucks for Wall street, western capitalism , and white people in general.

china has 1000's of year of history and be around 1000's of years after you return to dust. China could crush your economy anytime and you know it. But china very patient. You project weakness by using childish sucking of dicks slurs

lol poster doesnt acknowledge being a cuck and sell out to Wall Street and Western capitalism or the hypocritical leadership and wealth of your communist leaders

gtfo China , no one gives a shit about your conservative values MUUUH 10000000000's years of history like youre a white conservative KKK faggot

all you can do is reiterate the same shit "YUR CHILDISH AND PROJECT WEAKNESS" are you 12 buddy ? Sucking on the dick of western capitalism is a harsh metaphor you've already learned.

Lol @ you "MUH ECONOMY" your leaders are well aware they cant function without western consumerism and backers. Your economy is on a leash and under control, and if you were to crush anyone, its because we want you do, for our own reasons. You know this is true and your communist leaders are hypocritical idiots that are going to get lynched one day and your nation is going to collapse.

He always loved her.

We are the ones that place our favored leaders in your once shithole nations so you all learn an important lesson and you know very well we will not hesitate on choking you with that leash.

For the next 8 years be prepared to face the truths that you know you dont want to face, World.

Trump is trolling the media.

Half the country is rioting and he needs to extend an olive branch to prove the image the media has painted of him wrong. It costs nothing to be polite when you are the victor. Trump has been doing this for this entire political race and since before he ran for president.

>bill and trump grabbing each other's wives

hot

>yes, good goys, I am your friend, don't have Obama pardon you or flee the country, just stay nice and safe
>until I take office

you're delusion like your media. If you want to be great again then smell what a lot of people are smelling already and that's weakness. It like night and day as soon as elected he project weakness. China beat you at poker every time because you easy to read. Trump blinked and project weakness

>Trump pretends to 'forgive' Clintons
>Waits until late 2017/early 2018
>Appoints special prosecutor
>HRC's dirty laundry is drug up
>So is Podesta's kid-fucking ring
>everything is in the news the entire 2018 election cycle
>Democrats slaughtered in mid-terms, Trump has 60 seats in the Senate

FOUR

DEE

CHESS

Trump is like an autistic kid who tries to be diplomatic, but can't do it subtlety due to his autism, so he jumps between exaggerated statements.

>china
>having beaten anyone
>ever
>at anything

China doesn't have an economy you gook, it's a fake entirely dependent on constant construction of cities nobody lives in. they're constantly trying to outrun reality and will collapse within the next decade

theplaidzebra.com/ghost-city-china/

nobody in china except shit-eating goat farmers is even a functioning human, everyone from the cities has asthma and is nearsighted due to how bad the smog is. their only saving grace is the huge amounts of disposable people they can grind into dust in their factories to produce cheap electronics and then make the corpses into fish balls for soup

>what is rhetoric, pandering, negotiation tactics, and being unpredictable?
So are people just going to keep asking him the same questions over and over until he gives every possible answer that exists while doing what he has planned from the start, anyway?
Are all Australians this dumb?

if you dont understand basic economics take your chinese peasant ass back to the farm , idiot.

cant address my economic arguements or allegations about your countries leader , can you.

You can only imagine these fabrications which you use to lick your wounds in knowing the truth of my arguements. I could care less what you believe the projection of weakness is of Trump , i dont care really for the elections for that

What i do care about it bringing attention to idiots like you who need to be called out for the cucks to Wall Street and Western Capitalism that you are , how your Chinese leaders are sell outs , and you are on a leash from the west.

But no - you cant reiterate any economic or political arguements, youre just some chinese peasant . now get back to the fields.

He's just being gracious now but Hillary will be locked up eventually.

and then theres the ghost cities, and shitty third world conditions, and likelihood of economic and political collapse sure - but i dont want to embarrass China, unless China wants to be a real fucking prick.

I've read that if you stop to help someone in China, you are more likely than not to get sued by them or their family.

Let them die in public and ignore them and you have no risk of getting sued.

>cant address my economic arguements or allegations about your countries leader , can you
don't have to because china don't give a fuck about what people think of them like america does. America need to be liked instead of projecting strength that will be your undoing. Enjoy another cuck president who can't stfu or project strength

>chinese """""""""""symapthy"""""""""""

why didn't all of tianjin explode, who'd fucking miss half a million dead chinks