The Muppets are Sup Forums material. Discuss

The Muppets are Sup Forums material. Discuss.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8nrSfC76lLI
youtube.com/watch?v=3AarCpIOuUk
youtube.com/watch?v=uJ8kJZ95rLk
youtube.com/watch?v=_yaP_kc3y9w
youtube.com/watch?v=qGFR3zz12p0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No. Is Sup Forums.

I havent seen any of the new muppet movies or show. are they any good?
last I heard about it, Kermit dumped Miss Piggy and is dating... that hot chick from Game of Thrones but as a pig puppet... seemed like drama bullshit to stir up ratings

No I can see it, I think it's safe

Do you know the definition of animation?

Said this in the Muppet Babies thread that died pretty quickly yesterday, but Marvel Comics is releasing a complete omnibus collection of their Muppet Babies comics from the 80s plus their Muppets Take Manhattan adaptation.

wrong. mods have said on more than one occasion muppets are Sup Forums. and no im not finding proof you lazy shitposting fuck.

muppets show was weird. first ep was great. next like 3 eps were shitty as fuck. then it got good again but by then everyone had dumped the show and abandoned it so it died. i recommend seeing the foo fighters / gonzo episode.

both of the new movies were pretty good. the first one a bit better than the second in terms of emotional shit. second one had better jokes overall though. sadly the muppets are so JUST at the moment thanks to disney we probably wont be seeing another muppet movie for a decade at the least.

thanks user for the quick review. I'll look into the movies and that episode

The same mods moved a thread to Sup Forums today despite the fact that puppetry is animation.

The Muppets 2011 is a fun movie. Most Wanted isn't great and the ABC 2015 TV show was very hit or miss. Only upcoming thing is a Muppet Babies reboot aimed at toddlers for Disney Jr.

Muppets show would have been better had they didn't try to remake the office with muppets. Just redo the original muppets show and it would have been perfect, don't need to fix something that isn't broke.

>Sup Forums
But what if I don't have anything racist to say?

Muppets show would've been fine had they didn't try to make an "adult muppets show".

>there are people that shit on Muppets Tonight that somehow like the ABC Muppets.

Anyone excited for the Muppet Babies reboot?

Who is a better pianist, Rowlf or Dr. Teeth?

Dr.Teeth
youtube.com/watch?v=8nrSfC76lLI

Only if there'll be more than 5 main characters.

Don't you LOVE Pepe? Here's 10 more unfunny Pepe scenes.

desuarchive.org/co/search/text/%22muppets%20are%20%2Fco%2F%22/order/asc/

youtube.com/watch?v=3AarCpIOuUk

cgi muppets..just why

Cool.

youtube.com/watch?v=uJ8kJZ95rLk

youtube.com/watch?v=_yaP_kc3y9w

youtube.com/watch?v=qGFR3zz12p0

It's still going to be animated and they do look like Muppets