Peter Schiff

What does /pol think of this true capitalist economist? The media ironically hates (((him))) for being antisemitic. Can we trust him?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XdwfY90TBzs
youtube.com/watch?v=DgaaPojugrk&bpctr=1479160555
youtube.com/watch?v=1AIew3RN4R4
youtube.com/watch?v=a55lTojzSAY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jacob_Schiff
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

True capitalist radio is pretty awesome.

His father died in prison for not paying income tax, so they must not have Jew magic other than being filthy rich. Can't avoid that one though, it comes with the nose.

Verdict: One of us.

Schiff is a good

>true capitalist

There can only be one.

Vedy vedy smaht

youtube.com/watch?v=XdwfY90TBzs

That's right you say. Jacob Schiff and Max Warburg funded the Russian Revolution. Leon Trotsky (Lev Davidovich Bronshtein) in the lead. Jacob Schiff and Max Warburg educator 10,000 Yiddish-speaking American revolutionaries and they sent to Russia

/thread/

His father was a hero.

youtube.com/watch?v=DgaaPojugrk&bpctr=1479160555

He's the real God Emperor

(and have you seen his wife!)

Peter Schiff is excellent. I would also recommend Carlos Laura, Bob Murphy, and especially David Stockman.

He predicted the 2008 housing along with Ron Paul. He is pretty much a diety.

dump em

He's pretty based

youtube.com/watch?v=1AIew3RN4R4

Ya I pretty much watched this entire thing and now I'm red pilled on Big government and capitalism. I was sadly one of the occupy protesters blaming the greedy rich

I enjoyed his video btfo occupy wallstreet cucks

At a minimum, he has massive plums.

Earned my respect for wading into OccupyWallStreet with a 1% sign to start dialogue.

The one nigger basically asked for a handout with his "muzic biznezz propozal" then his manager started saying schieff is wrong since he don wanna invezt sum money

Eternal gold peddler. Overrated.

Plus, his dad was a nutjob lolbertarian and was vocal about not paying his taxes. Ended up in jail 2-3 times for it. Deservingly so

Buy Schiff Gold

>Deservingly so

Eat shit Croat.

He died for your Freedom. He died to expose the fraud known as income tax.

I hope Serbian militia massacre your village at night.

I like him very much, even when he is shamelessly shilling schiff gold

His book about how an economy works is a fun read

cuck

Peter schiff has spoken out against the Federal Reserve Bank.

He's a cool guy.

Austrian economics for the win.

(continued)

Also, he's a gold/silver bug, so that's a good thing.

youtube.com/watch?v=a55lTojzSAY

>media ironically hates him for being antisemitic
>capitalist economist

sounds like our guy

Not only that but he kept firm on his stance even while everybody else were mocking him on live tv for this prediction. Fucking based as hell

What I wanna know is who didn't vote for this guy when he ran for Senate? He seems pretty badass.

What kinda of parentage does he have with this guy: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jacob_Schiff ?

He's an asshat that has a tortured view of economic reality. He masquerades in Capitalism but he's really an economic terrorist, scaring investors from equities and into commodities.

THE DOLLAR IS GOING TO COLLAPSE
>BUY GOLD
>BUY GOLD
>BUY GOLD

HYPERINFLATION IS ON THE WAY

nothing wrong with pushing people into commodities. They follow economic models more directly and are arguably more profitable for the right man.

Checked and accurate mockery