K-KINO

K-KINO

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z2d2SzRZvsQ
youtube.com/watch?v=NKauS-K3yJA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

n-nnn-o THEY'RE BLACK THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENIGN TRUMP WAS SUPPOSED TO SAVE WHITE PEOPLE

>black people being marketed as a product and sold in order to make a few wealthy whites ever richer
>everyone is cool with this for some reason
The mouse has game son

That's been sports for decades. How is this any different?

>Blacks are more prosperous than whites under Trump

Was this his plan all along?

This is a question for you all. Why do racist audiences who claim they hate black actors still love Will Smith so much? Man was the biggest movie star in the world for like a decade and racked in international and domestic gross so what the fuck?

He wasn’t threatening to whites.

>This
If it was a film made by someone who actually cares about that kind of shit and was trying to push a message I'd understand all of the polarized reactions but its a goddamn Disney film it's designed to capitalize on a demograpic and make money.

It's great to read between the lines of some reviews

>it's as perfunctory and forgettable as any other cape flick but I'm afraid to be labelled a racist so it's the greatest movie in the history of humanity

Didn't this happen to all superhero movies on 2017 before the fist 100 reviews except justice league?

This, he's the modern day Sammy Davis Jr or Harry Belafonte, racists have a weird thing about being willing to accept the inoffensive "classy negro" if they can sing and dance for their amusement.
It's almost like they use those nonthreatening performers as an example of what other black people SHOULD be like and let it fuel their hatred of real black culture more

So Tyler Perry movies don’t get torn apart by critics?

Eat it up

Hancock, I am Legend. I robot

Daily reminder that Hancock kicked Iron Man 1 ass back at 2008

As expected, Sup Forums is having a meltdown over this. Racists are funny.

But he's an action star who has hooked up with white women in his movies and shot up a Klan meeting in Bad Boys 2. How is that not threatening to the racist types?

But this is an IMPORTANT movie. Being good has nothing to do with it.

I knew it was gonna be huge and great and even I underestimated it

Bad decade to be a DC fan

But thankfully they've all killed themselves

This might hold more weight if RT didn't cleanse the negative responses. They won't have another TLJ to make themselves look foolish.

He came before every issue turned into a battleground

>important movie
How so?Black Panther is not the first black superhero and this is not the first Black Superhero movie or the first black superhero movie blockbuster or even the first marvel black superhero movie blockbuster

>being a DC fan
>giving a shit about the movies
Pick one

>To racist types

Key words. Normal whites gladly welcome non-threatening black men who entertain them. Just look at the sports and music industry.

You mean before the Civil rights movement?

He’s an Oreo

THE ILLUMINANTIS

PUTTING JET FUEL IN THE FLOURIDE AND IT'S TURNING THE FROGS GAY

INFOWARS.COM

Because he's always seemed like a corny dad. Essentially even if he sometimes tried to play "badass" characters you always could see through it and know that he's a goofball with a cute face who won't swear in his raps and never got into any real trouble with the law.
I'm sure some super hardcore racists still hate him the same as any other brown person but to the causally, passively racist middle American he's mild enough to accept.

>Inportant

How? It’s capeshit. Conveyor belt Marvel garbage that will be forgotten in a month. 12 Years a Slavs was an important movie.

name one thing that is racist about what you just said

>Took action against spam bots targeting the audience score
>Cleansing negative responses

You're right the movies are the only things DC makes that are shit

Arrow, Teen Titans Go!, Batman and Harley Quinn, and Metal are the greatest things ever created in the history of man

But he's not.

Again

The civil rights movement wasn't as damaging to civil discourse as SJWs are.

dang man why does Jada Pinkett look old enough to be Will's mom lmao

You're right Marvel movies are good, Age of ultron, Thor 2 and Hulk are the greatest superhero movies ever

I don't know where you thought I said that literally everything that DC puts out is good.

Says a person who didn't live through the fire bombing of churches and entire towns or the marches and lynchings.

and people are enjoying it
what's the issue here?

TTG is better than most Marvel shit.

Im trying to be objective here, but the score is the logical consecuence of the fear of being called racist. Im sure the flaws will pop out as regular people watch it.

>people only pretend to like it cause black people!
holy fuck you're delusional

Great movie, what's your point?

Isolated incidents. One darky is strung up for rape and they made it look like there was a concerted effort to kill all blacks. We'll still be hearing about that guy who ran over a landwhale in Charlottesville 50 years from now even though he was just fleeing from some angry antifas.

>being this contrarian

Get Out was legitimately great.

well the god damn thing isn't even out yet

how can you give it a negative review this early? At this stage, any significant drop would kind of raise red flags. After release, they'll have legitimacy

Imagine the predicament of the Oscar people who now have to consider if they have to nominate a capeshit moviue or if giving Get Out four Oscars will be enough to show how progressive they are.

You can't have drunk this much of the kool-aid.

>One darky

You played yourself. Fuck off back to Sup Forums

>"WE WUZ KANGS!! 0/10!! WE WUZ KANGS!!"
>gets deleted
>" you can't criticize this movie without being called racist. baka"

Basically, he is a black man, not a polarizing threatening nigger.
Im astounded how black people CANNOT understand this. Most people are okay with black people as long as they conduct themselves with respect and decorum. Simple as that, people will treat you the way you look.

Fuck off marvel shill

>fleeing

by driving directly toward them? that's like the polar opposite of fleeing. he made contact with them in fact

I don't buy this "fleeing" angle at all, unless he's an absolute moron

People like you need to be killed

>One darky is strung up for rape and they made it look like there was a concerted effort to kill all blacks. We'll still be hearing about that guy who ran over a landwhale in Charlottesville 50 years from now even though he was just fleeing from some angry antifas

trumptards are literally defending murder now?

/thread

What's so great about it? Legit question. It was a pretty standard horror plot except instead of monsters or ayys it was white people.Nothing exceptional in sound editing or photography either.
I found the racebaiting disgusting and it's frankly hilarious that half of the audience and critics couldn't even decide if it was meant to be a comedy or horror movie.

>half of the audience and critics couldn't even decide if it was meant to be a comedy or horror movie.

That's pretty standard for the horror genre

The absolute fuckin' state of this board. We're here to talk comic books and cartoons and you're acting like you know dick about films. The Marvel Movies have made you stupid but cocky.

You can't post a negative review. The rating is meaningless.

You misunderstood me I was confused as to why people were upset. The point I was trying make was that the movie was made for sole sake of entertainment by a company that would most likely never risk alienating the audience by trying to make the film a political statement. I'm not sure why people can't just take the movie for what it is and enjoy it without twisting it to be a part of some kind of conspiracy.

Despite what clickbaiters may tell you there's a difference between a black man and a nigger. Nobody has ever complained about Morgan Freeman in a movie ever either.
youtube.com/watch?v=z2d2SzRZvsQ

Only true black kino of the last twenty years.

youtube.com/watch?v=NKauS-K3yJA

The screenwriting was well paced, good tension, acting, nice blend of humor and horror. The racism shit is kind of circumstantial, but its nice to see a movie that deals with racism in an edgy way that doesn’t curb itself to make rich white liberals or Sup Forumstards feel comfy at home (well, sans the ending rewrite).

>it's frankly hilarious that half of the audience and critics couldn't even decide if it was meant to be a comedy or horror movie.
The fact that you think that every movie has to fall neatly into one genre shows you have trouble looking past even the most superficial elements of a film.

>Nobody has ever complained about Morgan Freeman in a movie ever

True. I just stop watching if I see blacks.

Because they’re the dancing black man on tv when they’re being funny and doing their job but a stupid nigger when they use their status to make a change in the world. See: the NFL.

Am I the only one embarrassed on behalf of blacks? both the ads and the internet are pushing the kangz angle to the max, with rap songs and black power messages, even though it's a capeshit movie about a made up country which its politics don't even line up with the liberal message. This is the kind of movie we'll be cringing at 10 years from now.

>He wasn’t threatening to whites
He boycotted the 2016 Oscars because "no black actors REEEEEE" and said some shit to the whiteys.

Encouraging black people to work is basically slavery.

>I'm so far up my own ass I couldn't see that the movie was a satire of that which i oppose because "muh race bait, muh white genocide"
You're just as bad the the sjw and feminist's you hate so much.

>mediocre capeshit movie #473829 but the protagonist is black
>expecting anything but perfect scores from virtue-signaling lefty movie review sites

Who honestly didn't see this coming?

>film about africans literally opens in california
>killmonger basically malcom x
Ebin

The point is that everybody quickly claimed to love it while asking themselves if Jordan Peele is fucking serious.

I think that was less about him and more about Jada.

>you didn't like Get Out?
>what are you, racist?

He also said prejudice is natural and we all have it and it's fine. I don't know what you want. Ice Cube said the whole boycott was dumb, but got triggered by "nigger".

It's not even not threatening. Look at how big nwa got. I think it's just safe to say that white people will like actors who don't claim their ideology is inherently against them.

one of the best movies of last year

Reminder that white people like to pretend to be hateful black people on the internet.

there's no such thing as a threatening hollywood blockbuster

you sound pretty racist t b h

I could name 20 better films.

Wait, the leaks were true?

but critics aren't afraid to shit on Tyler Perry, Antoine Fuqua, or Tim Story
What's different here if all the directors are the same race?

When I was a kid, I (a pasty little white boi) wanted to be Will Smith when I grew up.

For whatever reason, I thought Will Smith was the coolest carbon based organism on the planet, and when I envisioned me as an adult, I saw Will Smith.

Seriously, I would put "Will Smith" as my dream job whenever I was asked to writr it down for the class, and I got in trouble for it. Had no idea why till about 8th grade.

>Im trying to be objective here, but the score is the logical consecuence of the fear of being called racist.

It's the fucking year 2018.
There have been hundreds of black movies bad ratings and reviews.
Maybe it's actually good? Maybe people writing movies with black people in them know that they gotta do better than Aunt Medea?

Maybe the Curse of Ham is real. I can't seem to enjoy a fucking movie without someone assuming that it's because my brain is too small and I go to anything with da blacks in it.
The end goal of every movie is to make money, but us dumb blacks don't know that they're being taken for a ride, unlike every other blockbuster movie in existence
A Black Superhero Movie being good must clearly be a mandate by the Disney/SJW Corps.

I'd like to think that if people aren't satisfied with it, we'll eventually find out if it's not good. But no, it's gotta be the powers of the Black Identity Hivemind that won't let anyone say anything bad about a Black Movie!

It never ends. It never fucking ends.

And finally, fuck off with all the people saying "HEY! STEEL HAD A MOVIE!" as if I'm supposed to be satisfied with that pile of shit.

The marketing angle.

I thought it was about that thing called merit people here keep going on about

Didn't say anything about being racist, just claimed that you guys get so full of yourselves with these conspiracies (of which I provided two examples) that you tend to miss the big picture of things because you're filtering it through a very narrow mindset.

>the movie was a satire
That not what Jordan Peele said, brainlet.

>you guys
Whoa stop it with the biggotry white boi

What marketing angle, You mean the one with the generic action movie trailer or the one with the generic action movie trailer?

The clickbait press that tries to convince people that certain movies are politically loaded.

BLM protests at their worst were during Obama, so I believe its some sort of natural social balancing mechanism.

Prove it with something other than a buzzfeed article.

>there is retards on this board that believe get out deserved 99% / 8.3 higher approval and rating than most classics