Why aren't you married yet?

Sup Forums likes to talk big about saving "muh race;" so why don't you have a loving, same-race wife and at least 2 kids yet?

Is there anything else you could ever really want or need?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XUzhYiCVeSk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I am a well educated manlet from noble ancestry, who is able to get at least one girl. However, I like a beautiful educated girl who is just unreachable for me, so I'll never be married.

I don't have a job yet, and I refuse to start a family on welfare

>I don't have a job yet
Why not?

Im married. No kids in near future though, they are too expensive :/

White women should do surrogacy imo

What?

I'm in college, currently looking for a job. I'm not comfortable having children until I consider myself financially stable though, which could be a while.

Part of me wants to make sure my kids will have everything they need, and says that I should wait, and the other part tells me to have them young so I can see my great-grandkids. I just want my kids to have a better childhood and greater opportunities than I ever had.

Married, no children yet. Saving up some money first and there's also so more things other than preserving the masterrace to life that I want to enjoy.

I haven't met anyone I want to marry yet.

Because good women are in short supply.

I very much want a family, and am in a position where I could financially support one.
I'd like to do it before I get much older, preferably before I'm 30.

I'm short, fat and poor.
Conservative women might not be vapid sluts, but they still have standards.
I'm not blaming anyone but myself.

A white female gestate the kid I desire, and I raise him alone on my damn own

Saving the white race by my own damn self, making the greatest flaw of the white race (white women) irrelevant.

forget your nonsense for a moment.

what is that shit on their shins.

Honestly because I cannot control my temper.

Can't find a virgin.

(or close to)

>what is that shit on their shins.

Their boots? Or am I missing something?

I'm too antisocial. It's not easy for me to get along with people.

We'll get there. Once the honeymoon phase is over, and I'm done with my degree and found work, it's time to fatten up the housewife twice over.

Then it's good that you'll be out of the gene pool

I'm only 18 and want to get through college and have a house before I have kids. Maybe I'll find time to get a wife somewhere in there, too.

>tfw no pepe gf

Find one either before or after college. Not in college.

>Why aren't you married yet?
gay marriage isn't legal here.

Too late for before, but yeah that's what my parents told me. Probably won't even meet her till after college, though.

Already enrolled? Sweet! What do you plan on studying?

its hard to get married

I have PTSD from the Great Meme War and am unable to love

lol the white man in a nutshell. Why are you guys such pussies?

My thoughts exactly.

Electrical Engineering, maybe a minor in computer engineering or something similar.

>marriage
>ever

sluts, whores and brainwashed lefties crying for immigrant cock

Good call. I wish I had a passion for skills of that sort. I'm stuck being a linguist, which isn't great, but could have been a lot worse.

I planned to when I was 25 but my health took a really bad turn and now I'm bed ridden at least 22 hours per day. I plan to die of old age but definitely alone.

Blue eyes blonde hair master race reporting with blonde wife and 3 kids.

Im doing my part.

>Why aren't you married yet?

As much as I love my race, I hold contempt for stupidity, and thus, women.

I've basically stopped trying due to a combination of being socially inept and bitterness over a lifetime of rejection (was fattie nofriends in HS/college). I've seen some shit, too, and I guess I emit some kind of hostile confidence that people have an aversion to, give off red flags. Plus I have no friends so I'm an outcast by default. Dispite being relatively good looking and fit, I've only gotten action from degenerate sluts when drugs are involved.
youtube.com/watch?v=XUzhYiCVeSk

If Trump will fix the following two things, I'll go out and actively seek a wife:

Make Prenups enforceable. People still think these will save them in Family court when they get thrown out all the time, frequently under the statement that the wife was "under duress" to sign. If Trump does this, then that's a first step in the right direction

Abate the current levels of both Alimony and Child Support Payments. Too frequently are these abused in order to live in this country without make any real contribution to it. Alimony makes no sense when, in this day and age, both the Husband and Wife are expected to work, and Child Support is frequently abused by lower income families in order to milk benefits from not only the state, but the spouse that has to make the payments. While a little here and there makes sense, it does not make sense to make these last for years and it does not make sense that, in some cases, after taxes, payments to these are 80% of that person's salary.

Because I'm fucking gay, jobless and part of VHEMT, plus I hate kids.

I just hate kids. I got a girl and everything but we both just hate the little shits. Neither of us want to take on extra work to support little assholes.

Children should be for successful people too. We have a comfortable lifestyle that would be ruined with them.

Because you need at least some redeemable qualities for people to willingly associate with you.

You literally get money and bonuses for having more then 1 child, the hell?

25 years old
>Financially unstable
>Not in a career field, definitely don't make enough to support a family, much less another person

Not to mention
>Disenchanted with the idea of marriage due to being in a family riddled with divorce
>All the women my age in the area are fresh out of college foaming at the mouth liberals

>hostile confidence

The single most attractive attribute a man can have. I suspect you're thinking of autism.

having 2 kids now < biding time and gaining wealth enough to have 10 by 4 polygamous wives

Because I'm not rich, nor have I met a woman worth having a life long relationship with. There are a few contenders, but that's it. There is one woman I'm trying to fix who is displays schizophrenic traits, but I'm fairly certain that she has Hyperthyroidism which is curable. The problem is she has the same first name as my sister, and while it doesn't phase me because my the both have basic names and I can differentiate, my family thinks its weird.

GET ON WELFARE AND PUMP OUT AT LEAST 5 KIDS WITH A TRADITIONAL WIFE

IT'S THE ONLY WAY, IF YOU CAN'T FIND A GIRL WHO WILL DO IT, THEN KEEP LOOKING

WE NEED TO RETRAIN HOW WOMEN THINK ABOUT MARRIAGE AND CHILDREARING. IN THE PAST, WOMEN WENT TO MARRY A MAN AND LIVED POOR, WILLINGLY, AND HAD MANY CHILDREN.

YES, WHITE PEOPLE DID THAT, TOO, AND 5+ KIDS WAS NORMAL. SPREAD THE WORD OF THIS POST, OR WE ARE DOOMED.

pic=the people doing that shit ANYWAY, get on the ball white people

This is literally the fucking difference between white people and white trash/niggers. Not having kids while in poverty.

>There is one woman I'm trying to fix
Drop her, this is the equivalent of a woman trying to fix a man, only an order of magnitude worse.

Several Reasons:

- I don't put in time or effort to look attractive
- I spend most of my time working a shitty minimum wage job to make ends meet
- I don't have the financial means or responsibility to support a family
- I have never in my life met a woman worth changing any of the above circumstances for

As long as Western women continue to be total trash, I see no reason to worry about starting a family with one.

I don't have money. I'm just a Poorlak m8

I am a white man and have been in a serious relationship with a semi-redpilled white /fit/ QT since February. I plan on proposing soon, then finishing my degree, marrying her, buying property out in the country, and having as many children as possible with her.

Hey we did what we had to, we were just following orders we made up for free.

>HURR DURR MY LOW AS FUCK BIRTHRATE NATION LITERALLY DYING FROM LACK OF CHILDBIRTH IS WHY WE'RE NOT NIGGERS

HOW PATHETIC CAN ONE PERSON BE? IN THE PAST, WHITE PEOPLE ALL HAD KIDS AND MANY LIVED IN POVERTY. YOU'RE SELLING OUT YOUR GENETIC FUTURE FOR TEMPORARILY MORE COMFORT.

THAT IS PATHETIC. IF THAT'S WHAT NIGGERS DO, THEN BE MORE LIKE NIGGERS.

AT LEAST NIGGERS AREN'T GOING EXTINCT, BELOW REPLACEMENT RATE POLACK

>IMPLYING YOUR KIDS LIVING IN POVERTY WON'T MAKE THEM STRONGER IN THE LONG RUN ANYWAY, AND NOT WEAK KEKS

You mean 500+? It's nothing. Right now I earn 3k net (a zycie w warszawie troche kosztuje, 1,5dorzuca zona), I have to earn at least 6 to even start thinking about children

Train your female children to love their people, marry young and pop out a lot of babies. No respect for women who waste their prime breeding years on a career.

= ONLY WAY TO CHANGE THINGS

Even though I am in a steady relationship for a few years, marriage has no meaning to me.
Neither do I want kids, they're a hassle and they consume my most important thing: time.

Besides, saving the white race has little to do with having more kids, just look where that baby boomer generation got us.

No, niggers and arabs just need to stop having kids.

I suck at interviews

I just started Uni, have yet to even have a gf, or even a friend, or people in general to hang out with and be happy with, which I will never have since I'm socially incapable both at uni and work. This place is the only thing that makes me happy since I can communicate and actually somewhat share views and opinions with other anons; even though they will never fucking know me nor I them.

So yeah, don't have the money, or even social status to have a wife and kids, don't think I will anyway since I'm planning to off myself on new years.

btw does anyone know if police or authorities in general can find your posting history on Sup Forums? Really don't want them to get ideas of killing myself because of something on here.

>Besides, saving the white race has little to do with having more kids, just look where that baby boomer generation got us.
No what happened was that the entire "greatest generation" let their kids be raised by public education and TV. That's the fucking problem.

A baby boom from pro-nationalist people who would raise their children right would be the thing to happen. We just need a million people solidly doing this and it more than doubles every generation, which should be short (married at 18-20)

>IMPLYING YOUR KIDS LIVING IN POVERTY
That's kinda true but I would have to live with my parents. Dunno, as a Poorlak I have nothing except some bank account savings

Becuase 13y.os shouldn't marry

Because I'm only 18.

I'm not becoming TOO invested in her, but we have similar lifestyles and upbringings and we share the same ethnic group (we're both Palestinian, but shes back in the middle east).

I'm going to help her get in touch with doctors and visit her, but whether or not I'm going to get into a relationship with her is still questionable. I definitely don't have feels for her, but I'm open to the possibility.

$

poverty, autism, and being ugly on the inside and the outside

I'm a pakistani ex-muslim. I wanna marry within my race, but I don't want to marry a muslim. The only non-muslim pakistani girls are the hyperturbo-sluts.

I don't have many options. I may just end up marrying a muslim girl and then spend the rest of my life with her trying to deconvert her. But that last thing on earth I want to do is raise muslim kids, so it's a tricky situation

people used to live on the farm with parents, most people did, since the dawn of time.

Look, if this wasn't a real emergency, I would say fine wait, but right now we are dying. Top priority is having lots of kids and raising them correctly.

Do you really want to be an old man dying in a Poland that is HUGELY less populated and much much more vulnerable to invasion, or do you want to know you did your part to stop it?

Poverty, unless it's so severe that the kids literally have nothing to eat, is not actually that bad. Your grandparents were probably poor but they were also tough.

We need to realize that there is no other choice, here. Think about it, man.

I am ironically attractive and intelligent but quiet aspie introvert, all of the women i have been with were aggressive sluts who came after me, basically, so I have just given up. I have also had once broken up with a girl to get back with a previous gf, but she was bi and actually hooked up with the girl I broke up with just to be an evil bitch. So just about every girl I meet is an obvious stupid libtard, or there is some other red flag that makes me shut them out. I can't seem to open up to a relationsnip anymore.

I'm 170cm, so it's basically impossible for me to marry a same-race girl in modern Sweden. That's why I married a virgin asian. :^)

why do the children have blond hair when the parents have brown? Aren't the genes for blond hair dominant?

most white people are born blond but then darker genes take over, later in life, it's just normal

Most white people have some blond genes.

Im waiting till the legal marriage age is lowered when the german caliphate is officially established.

>loving wife
>loving
That's why. Every cunt I've been with had just been deceiving me into thinking they're actually a kind person.

Surely there must be some way. I mean, how else would you Lithuanians lasted this long without there being hope?

I haf glorious blonde locks and striking blue eyes as a child. Now I have dark brown hair and hazel eyes. Such is life.

Go eastern European or find a rural White girl from appalachia, she just has to be pro-marriage and family and willing to breed with you. Imn suburbia or cities it's much harder to find a decent one

Is the shortage of women a meme, or is it a real problem?

I really don't see a point.

kthx

Lifting takes time, OP

If you kill yourself, everyone who hates you wins.

Don't kill yourself user, fight back against a system and a society that has turned it's back on you.

Tell the World to go fuck itself and succeed despite everything and everyone being against you.

You are the product of 10k years of successful progenitors. Over 100 million years of evolution has crafted you to be the ultimate form of life. You are a survivor. You were bred to be a survivor.

Don't kill yourself user, get angry, and then do everything you can to show the World that they are wrong.

>caring if a female is stupid or not
As long as she isn't a constant bitch and she is willing to breed with you, you're thinking wrong.

I've never felt attracted to anyone and I just turned 30. I must be schizoid or something.

I begin to feel that something is missing though. Like if a part of my brain was screaming at another one that doesn't give a fuck. I'd really prefer to be a normal "tfw no gf" guy.

And then there's this girl that already had a boyfriend when I met her 3 years ago but was somehow interrested by the "weird guy in the back that clearly wants to be left alone" and we became friends and I think I slowly begin to feel something for the first time but she's still with him.

What a mess.

>I am ironically attractive and intelligent
Well i can conclude the second point here is false. so it kinda leaves the first one suspect.

Govt. exploited my females and destroyed family to have totally unimaginative "double work force", but now suddenly i have to have family, so they hire feminists from one side and fanatics from the other to make family with old 20+ exploited brainwashed hag look like safe heaven with children n sheeit. No, fuck you.

There is no we though. I don't feel any sort of magical brotherhood just because of my skin.

I was born with blue/gray eyes black hair, hair fell out grew in blonde, then turned brown by adulthood.

father dark hair/ mother blonde

>implying no traditional females exist
Find one and make babies

>implying race is skin color
Yes right now White race is fucked in terms of loyalty. We need to become loyal to each other, like White groups have always been.

We need to change how we think and act. We need each other. It's hard because a lot of White people especially in America are selfish as fuck, but we need to see that we are a people.

We are a people, like Danish people, like Vhinese people, like Jewish people.

Chinese*

> traditional female of "legal age"
Nice joke, tetragrammaton clerk.

Because girls don't like me

Hey, are you me?

I don't mean under 18, idiot, actually even in the most pozzed nations there are a few highly traditional girls, you just have to find them, damnit.

It's not easy, all the time, but it's PRIORITY NUMBER 1

I can kinda Identify as A Palestinian ex Muslim.

Cheers m8.

> I don't mean under 18
Exactly, gerontophile.

I dunno, in high-school and early university I wasn't interested and vidya and masturbation took all free time anyway. I dropped out, served in army, and when I returned home in shape girls were paying attention, but vidya hooked me up again so I'm literally sitting home 24/7. In the army after a day of loading trains to Iran with ammunition inside of 50 degree celsius wagons I got such a high testosterone I would settle for anything that moves with a hole age 1-60 with or without consent. But once I returned home and can masturbate and just sin in chair, I literally have no interest in women.

I'm married to the same person I've been with for 10 years. But fuck having kids because the economy sucks and we enjoy our freedom and individuality too much. My wife's so pro childfree she even got fixed.