Donald Trump won the popular vote and the dirty media is still pushing he didn't. Our number one focuse should be on

Donald Trump won the popular vote and the dirty media is still pushing he didn't. Our number one focuse should be on
A)meming this throughout the zietgeist
B)getting the MSM to admit it and broad cast it thoroughly.

If these two things don't happen it will be the biggest downfall for our movement.

They will keep pushing this falsity until corrected

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/JumpVote/status/797218284034752512
google.com/search?q=2016 election results
ap.org/products-services/elections/FAQs
infowars.com/report-three-million-votes-in-presidential-election-cast-by-illegal-aliens/
twitter.com/JumpVote/status/797843232436748288
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Donald Trump won the popular vote
Yo, friendo, I love hearing that but do you have 1 source to back that shit up?

give me one ounce of proof that he won it. no, random tweets or fake websites don't count.

He didn't win the popular vote though

Saying won the popular vote over and over doesn't make it any true. Just like saying that Hillary will be president one day.

omfg. baka! go read kikekillersUSA's blog or INFOWARS you fucking cuck!

where are the proofs?

Do you not know how to count burgerbro?

the "fake website" was at least honest enough to admit its basis was random tweets.

3,000,000 illegals, and close to 6,000,000 dead people voted for Hillary.

CTR out in full force it seems

3 million illegal immigrants voted.

She didn't win the popular vote. Federal case is being filed now.
twitter.com/JumpVote/status/797218284034752512

How much is the going rate to shill now these days?

They're just requesting proof. You don't wanna tell people and then look like an ass when you can't back it up

He lost really badly and they're not done counting votes from the West Coast

She's expected to win by about 2 million votes

accepting basic reality is a CTR thing i see. why should we deny he lost the popular vote? Its just more salt to rub in the wound that he will be president and there isn't a damn thing they can do about it.

requesting a source doesn't make you CTR you stupid autist

You can't win a contest that never was.

We are the united STATES. He won the popular vote in Florida, Texas, Ohio etc. Hillary won the popular vote in California, New York etc. Trump won more states because he won the popular vote in those states.

Enjoy your civil war.

>rounding down for Trump
>rounding up for Hillary

MSM up to their old tricks

Protip: you can't draw any conclusion about the actual popular vote when you were holding an electoral election in the first place

fucking autist go and play runescape

needs sources
how do you want anyone to meme this away without being called out right away and looking like a dipshit

Decimals under 5 are rounded down and decimals 5 and over are rounded up you retarded white trash trumpfag.

But I'm from land of the free Alaska. Ever wonder why every American can't run around inna woods with an AR? Do you think my state should be forced to have the same laws as California because they hate guns?

Click here to see get completely BTFO by and

>baaaw the law was fine for us when we were winning but now that we lost we demand it to be changed
The democratic party in America is a shameful disgrace to politics, including African ones.

There's a 0.5 point difference between the two so in this case that sort of rounding results in an error of 100%. That's completely unacceptable for any kind of "honest" media.

It's a stupid argument because you turn it completely on its head and say that California shouldn't have its laws decided by Alaska.

He didn't, but honestly, I'm glad for it. I'm still fucking sick of how willfully obtuse about the election process Liberals are. They were complaining about a fucking 4% difference in the Brexit referendum, yet they seem to think 1% would have been every bit as fine in what was probably the most important election in the past 32 years.

Great source!

It's as arbitrary as going with the White vote, or the military vote. People don't understand that the election is a competition for a particular thing, electoral votes, and only that.

>Civil War
>implying democrats have guns
It'll be the shortest civil war in American history.

You know she's going to end up with more than 1%, right? There are still shitloads of uncounted ballots from the West Coast.

Kek works in mysterious ways, not gonna explain shit, just accept it

I'm looking here:

google.com/search?q=2016 election results

Which credits AP...

ap.org/products-services/elections/FAQs

>Q: How are the votes counted?

>A: Shortly before the polls close, over 4,000 stringers report to county election centers. When the first polls close, they’ll be ready to start phoning in the raw vote as it is reported by the counties. They’ll place their calls to AP election centers around the country.

>At the centers, a total of over 800 vote entry clerks will answer those calls, and walk each stringer through a dialogue as they enter the number of precincts reporting and the candidates’ votes into our election night system. Since many states and counties display their election night results on websites, teams at the election centers also monitor those sites and enter results into the same system. This system tabulates the results and disseminates them in a number of formats to our member news organizations and customers.

>The clerks are encouraged to ask questions to ensure accuracy. They’ll ask the stringers whether there are problems in their county, question votes and precincts if results look suspect, and make sure that those working around them ask questions, too. Quality control software checks often interrupt the vote entry with popups, requiring confirmation of numbers if they look inconsistent or are statistically unlikely. Researchers and analysts assess the results as they come in and look for unusual results.

>The vote count and entry operation will continue across the 50 states and the District of Columbia all night, tapering down around 4 a.m. Wednesday and then picking up again at 9 a.m. so AP can chase down the final results and go after returns in undecided races.

I see different results on different websites. I'm also not certain that the vote counts have been updated consistently. I don't know of a way to check state by state that the reported vote count is correct.

Remember when she won the popular vote against Obama? I do.

then ctr has a good point for once. we need proof.

They don't bother counting them at this point. He already won.

do you have proof for this?

I'm really hoping this has some teeth.

There would be nothing better to end Obama and Hillary's legacy than massive voter fraud.

infowars.com/report-three-million-votes-in-presidential-election-cast-by-illegal-aliens/

>asked for source
>proceeds to post infowars.com

You alright there, buddy?

See

>infowars

>infowars

>asking for one source from a thread starter
>therefore is CTR
kill yourself my man, the Trump administration needs us all to think critically

infowars is mainstream now faggots
original source is truethevote
twitter.com/JumpVote/status/797843232436748288
They're suing over illegal votes right now

>twitter

Post a real source or some documents or this meme can't take off.

This

>infowars is not a real source
quit being such a bitch when the lawsuit is filed. The filing papers will be posted

And until they are not posted, there is no proof therefore I can't shove that in the faces of my dumb normiebook friends.

So it's nothing right now, is it.

Faggot, don't get mad at me for knowing how normies will react when they hear the source.

FUCK! Alaska is so beautiful.

I'm trapped in CA, and even I hate these retarded gun laws...

We all know the dems committed massive voter fraud.

The real question is whether anything will be fucking done about it THIS time.

Whether he won the popular vote or not is completely irrelevant because the popular vote is irrelevant. The US does not elect presidents via popular vote; the popular vote is a largely meaningless statistic.

>using normiebook

And you're seriously giving that other guy shit about InfoWars?!

3 million illegal aliens voted for Clinton. Those votes should be tossed out. Trump did win the popular vote.

I miss mummy