iso on the phone

Can he just fuck Titania already?

Lash read secret empire and it changed his life

art change

meanwhile in Inhumans Judgment day

Well looks like it is time to kill everyone in the area

Can't have more than one reason to live at a time Blackagar

Totally get why she was in that prison now

>But he cannot allow himself to die. For he has pledged to protect his new charge.
We Shonen Manga now.

well fuck

>literally suicidal
Black Bolt suffering like this arouses me so much for some reason. If Blinky is the only reason he hasn’t offed himself then how the hell is he going to resist killing himself after she dies as the solicits say?

But Bro code!

Man, are things so bad in Superman titles that Parasite is trying to find jobs in Marvel?

shoulda asked him when he had the chance

user, Bendis is taking over the entire Superman line. Parasite made the right call.

Well that explains why they were picking up Inhuman signatures from her despite her not being an inhuman. Looks like The Jailer hitched a ride into her.

Very good comic, hoping it doesn't disappear with the worse Inhumans books

pure shit taste. if this is good, I don't want to see what you consider bad

It's ending on chapter 12.

being cuckagar is suffering.

I love Christian Ward but genuinely thought this was an mspaint edit

Waifu is alive.

They clearly moved on from the relationship in this issue. As the solicits and Judgement Day implies, Medusa and Gorgon are going to fuck eachother in front of Black Bolt.
Adopted daughter is dead, his "son" hates him, wife divorced, and no more throne. I can't see how the hell he's going to get a remotely good ending. I don't have any complains though since I love despair.

Being Black Bolt is pure suffering

Wait, so did the jailer bond with her body when he exploded or was the "fake" jailer her mental projection all along and she was under his control since the beginning?

so who is that pulling Medusa away?

We don't know yet, but back in Attilan Panacea said part of Blinky's cells were older than the rest. Another thing I don't think the fake jailer was ever confirmed to be a mental projection. It may have actually been pick related, the jailer who was in charge of the prison before it got taken over. He might have had the same thing done to him that is happening to blinky.

Some bootleg celestial copycat from Royals who Medusa and her gang pissed off.

Oh, so the real jailer could be jumping from body to body and this time targeted Blinky. And good catch on the old jailer being mindraped/possessed. I never made the connection between their face covers.
It's all making sense now.

This run would be universally praised if the sandnigger writer would shit the fuck up about his woke sandnigger politics on twitter

This. It's a real fucking shame.

>She has been through things as terrible as those Black Bolt has faced

I mean, sure, she had accelerated aging and saw her latest lover sacrifice himself for them to escape; but I'm not sure that's on the same level of being tortured, killed, then revived, only to be tortured some more, and so on.

But then, with how head over heels he is for her, he probably multiplies her suffering hundredfold for not being able to help her somehow.

Narration is Black Bolt headcannon

What do you consider good?

anything that doesnt have the shithumans.

>A bioreactive compound that can only be derived from the blood of one who was exposed to Terrigen before birth
That is very specific.

needed a reason for it to be Black Bolt

It would've been cool if it was revealed it's all a bullshit madeup excuse for pettyass Lash to rape Black Bolt and it would've worked fine with any Inhuman eitherway.

Stephanie Hans should be on a book full time.

I wish she got to draw blinky

Oh shit, is Black Bolt fighting Akuma?

Funny how Black Bolt is the one so worried about finding her yet when Medusa broke free from the dream she didn't give a single fuck about Black Bolt.
Also Marvel can't stop sucking Medusa's cock.

Ain't that ineffective once the bro in question is dead.

Who is the Mohawk Storm reject?

sheath

Issue was fire.
Maybe the Jailer can hope mentally from body to body through consciousness almost like Mosaic can.