DC goes full SJW

Where were you when Batman called out a real life conservative radio/tv host?

That's cool, but not cool enough to get me to buy Batman.

>Batgirl has been doing the SJW since Rebirth
>Supergirl is going to have a non-binary story
>REEEE BATMAN CALLED OUT SEAN HANNITY

Keep in mind this is Sup Forums. We will never be satisfied with anything ever.

Good job, OP - you deserve this.

That's so 1992, who the fuck wrote this? Is this that stupid video game book?

they're too far gone now

best to just let them die and jump ship to based marvel

>One jokey reference to a radio/tv host = full sjw

I'm consistently amazed by these outragefags choosing the most pointless hills to die on.

>Sup Forumsmblr pretending to be Sup Forums
how transparent

Man I'd feel like a piece of shit if this happened and my would-be victim tried to see if I was okay.

The problem here is that there's no finesse to it. It's a shallow insult. "Hurrr, Sean Hannity is as bad as Praxxus! LOL!". I'm not against politics in my comics, but I am against lazy, smug, soapboxing and shitflinging.

And yeah, Sean Hannity is a fucking moron, but that's beside the point.

This is nothing, he's just saying the guy treats supervillains and loud mouthed blowhards the same way.

>uses insults incorrectly
I'm feeling all kinds of systemic oppression right now. Help me Trudeau!
#peoplekindgate

I mean if anything he simply said that Hannity isn't contemptible enough to want harm to come to him.

As someone who watches mostly Fox Hannity is the only one to blame for being the face of "not quite contemptible to want harm to come to him."

Also this looks like a Lantern book so I don't give a fuck what those losers write in their second class containment book.

>people who I disagree with are on my enemies list
When did Bruce become a facist?

But also remember Priest is likely jumping ship to Marvel anyway.

Hes literally saying sean hannity is nothing like peraxxus, and the person who sees them as equal threats is a crazy.

>"Haha take that right wing"
>uses racist/sexist/islamphobic memes
Holy shit, Sup Forums won.

He's saying the insane villain of the arc thinks that, to which Jessica replies with what is clearly a joke.

>implying Sean Hannity and Fox in general aren't literal propaganda
>implying that has anything to do with SJW

>"The insane villain we're fighting thinks Sean Hannity is as bad as Praxxus."
>this is somehow a shot at Hannity

Can none of you fucks read?

this. the worst is they even included the "special".

being a snowflake has nothing to do with butthurt, self-importance or playing the victim. it has to do with feeling unique. that's it.

only 50 year olds conflate "snowflakes" with people who need "trigger warnings".

They're mad because Jessica Cruz, the Latina from Portland, Oregon, made a joke that suggests she is not particularly fond of the guy.