JUST

JUST

Other urls found in this thread:

cbr.com/venom-tom-holland-spider-man-peter-parker/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This shit is going to be terrible lol

Why do they keep having an autistic manlet play big guys 4us?

GIVE THE FR*CKING RIGHTS BACK ALREADY

they're honestly doing everything in their power to make me like this movie, and I think it's starting to work.

No Spider-Man is still a huge boner killer, but I think the movie's got a lot of other things going for it.

Stop shilling this shitty movie here. MCU or bust

Those comic like eyes are guvung m some hope, i think im one of the few who dont mind to much Spidey on a Venom flick.
Besides cant say no to Tom Hardy.

I thought there were rumors of a Tom Holland cameo?

That's all it is for now, just a rumor. Wonder if he is in it if they'll play it like a timeskip thing or if, by some miraculous situation, Spidey ends up covered in symbiote at the end of Infinity War

Also since it wasn't mentioned yet, the first Venom trailer is landing tomorrow.

hmmmmmmm venom

Nobody cared who I was until I put on the symbiote

Dr Conners refused our offer in favor of yours, we had to know what he told you about us

Why hasn't Sony Pictures gone bankrupt yet?

no one wants to see bitch ass spider-man cry throogh out a Venom movie about killing people.

The MCU will probably never touch Venom now based on Feige's attitude towards previous Spidey adaptations. I can live without Venom, but if this is successful it'll probably lead to Sony going ahead with their other bullshit and tainting actually good characters like Kraven, Mysterio, and Black Cat to name a few.

I want to see native americans crying over the villain calling them indians.

Sony as a parent company is still supporting them for the time being, but reports are saying their bosses are not at all pleased with Sony Pictures and if things don't turn around soon they're gonna sell the studio. Disney could actually end up buying Spider-Man

>implying we don't want to see Holland get mauled by Venom

I have faith in tom hardys ability to look and act like an angry psycho. It will be good, bwtter than logan even

What the fuck?
When's the release date?

Perhaps I'm just enough of a Venom fan to be interested in this movie but not enough of a fan to be afraid of how badly they could fuck it up, so I'm pretty excited.

They better not waste a good design on a shitty movie.

is he supposed to look threatening? cause he just looks like a goofy manlet

It looks like a bra. Great omen.

It's like a rorschach test made of jizz.

Sony should just hire Yost to write a Scarlet Spider movie with Kaine and Aracely.

If only it were written down somewhere

So is it or is it not MCU canon? It's kind of stupid to have the spider logo if he never met Peter

litty

>Reading the OP
What kind of retard loser are you?

>No Spider-Man is still a huge boner killer,
But user
cbr.com/venom-tom-holland-spider-man-peter-parker/

they want the Sup Forums audience

It's fake.

Despite what has previously been said, this will feature Brock getting the symbiote for the first time. There may be potential for a Spider-Man cameo in the context of Brock writing about him during his time in New York, but he is NOT Venom already at the start of the film when he's confronting The Life Corporation.

I know there has been a massive miscommunication otherwise in the sense that multiple parties have claimed different things. I have no info on whether Spider-Man will actually appear, but can 100% confirm it will not be in a fight with Venom, flashback or otherwise, if he does.