en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Afro-Mexicans
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arab_Mexicans
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

/thread

stop fishing for rare flags
it doesn't work like that
they have to come to YOU

Don't waiste your time.

Argies will never understand that butthurt is not a good weapon for conquest.

Islas Malvinas belong to the whitest of all races...the Argentinians!

Fuck off

Las Malvinas son Argentinas

youtube.com/watch?v=58wl5VMZDYo

We are becoming weaker and poorer with time. High immigration means the population will soon not give a shit about the Falklands. When is the last time you saw a paki/nigger really passionate about the Falklands?

There will be a time, when the argies will just literally go there and take it without a single bullet fired.

Also consider the fact that the islands are far, the logistics involved in moving the military over where is expensive. Then fighting a long ass war there too... no one would want to spend money and manpower to help us over the islands as well.

So yea give it time, and it will go.

t. Miguel

Deport yourself

>Then fighting a long ass war there too

It would be over in about 4 minutes, lad. Have you seen the state of the Argies?

The Falkland islands are British.
Africans are now British.
Muslims are now British.
Feminists are now British.

One day the Malvinas themselves will ask to become Argentinian.

Prove me wrong.

(Pro tip: You can't.)

Britain at its weakest, with a hangover and a bad case of the post-curry shits can and always will be able to absolutely humiliate Argentina even at its strongest.

most argies on Sup Forums get it 2bh

99% of Falkland islanders voted to stay British and become full British citizens.

Why would you want to become a 3rd world Argentinian when you only speak English, grew up in Anglo culture, and identify as British?

lad, have you seen our military? they are fucking pathetic now. We are going to lose the falklands soon. We are embarrassing as fuck.

>proud mexican empire will one day reclaim tejas
get back to gardening raul

The UK will take care of us all right?

Trump will build a wall to keep the British "virgin" Islanders out of American Virgin Islands. Also you should check out Epstein's creepy island.

MAGA

>Being this obsessed

Mate... you honestly think there's some Brit out there that has a complete Sup Forums folder on Mexico? This is pathetic

Anglos fucked you over with Texas and Trump and Anglos fucked your mulatto brothers with the Falkands. Stay mad.

Also daily reminder that spics are descended from Moors.

Worth a shot tho

Another for the collection

Mexico is honestly just a trash tier country.

An entire nation state of afterthoughts.

>Mate... you honestly think there's some Brit out there that has a complete Sup Forums folder on Mexico?
they should

I, on the other hand, have no "brit" folder, only a cuck folder, with a cucked countries section, and you happen to be in it.

He is probably an Argentinian living in mexico, there's a lot of them in Mexico city.

>implying we want a war.

the falklanders will beg us to become part of Argentina in 15 years when London is fully run-down with arabs

Mexicans are Spanish Moors mixed with Red Indians. No wonder their country is in the 3rd world. Same with Argentina.

>Mexicans are Spanish Moors mixed with Red Indians.

beats being a negro

You're paying for the wall. You have been cucked by Anglos lmao

they sure are

youtube.com/watch?v=dc-pcrfE6eM

>having THIS MANY pictures saved to your computer just to shitpost on Sup Forums

Now I see why the Americans want to build the wall. Mexicans are laughable, pathetic creatures. I've met Mexicans in real life, they all smell like baked beans and poo. Grim!

>mfw A FUCKING CACTUS flag

success breeds jealousy

Our military is perfectly fine..

LAS MALVINAS SON ARGENTINAS, SOS UN NEGRO ENVIDIOSO...

:^)

yes, i think success breeds jelousy, yes, but in britains particular case success seems to breed negroes ans cucks, i am actually worried by the cuckification and negrification of britain, but you seem to be blind to it or worse: yo seem to embrace it.

Are the British Islands... white? I know Bermudas is UK in the future, but i don't know much about the others.

Fuck all anlos (including the amerilards) :)

No chance.

Even I, a fat, balding man-titted wreck would paddle across to The Falklands to defend them.

Also, if oil is found, HM Government will secure the islands so they are stronger than ever.

Not handing the Falklands over was the only good thing Maggie Thatcher did.

>Being that mad.

i got a genuine antarctica on election night

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Afro-Mexicans
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arab_Mexicans
>pure Hispanic nation

She rightly fucked some of the unions too.

My brother told me that some of the shipyards he visited had secret hidden rooms where men could play cards and sleep all day...it was all covered up, by the unions.

Have an ISIS flag for effort.

holy fuck look at this beaner sperg lord