Green Arrow #37 Storytime

this issue is nice, pulls together a lot of what Percy has done since he started.
and god damn I love how Juan draws Shado, and Black Canary

I wonder who will be on the book next. I thought it could be Bendis, but he seems busy with the Superfamily now.

YES!

Rucka could be cool. He does some good crime stuff.

holy shit!
aw yeah, reunion time

Next: Percy's final issue

The good bitch is back

This has been one of the best runs of Green Arrow in a long, long time.

>Damian visits Emiko
>she wants the Dick
Poor Damian

I'm wondering what Ferreyra is doing next. I've fallen in love with his art. I especially love how he does the action spreads or the infiltration spreads where you see the person navigate a building like a 2d platformer

I’m so fucking ready, lads

>gantlet

yeah I don't really care about Green Arrow but somehow I've been following every issue.

Hope everyone from this team moves on to some good stuff

Okay, the hell is it with ninja people having redemption and suddenly deciding to kill elderly ladies who are surprisingly bad ass at the last minute?

> Percy's final issue.

But I don't want him to go!

Damian just has to get older and puberty to hit and BAM he'll have Emi to add to his harem. I mean just think about it. He's the son of Bruce Wayne and is being taught by Dick Grayson. Kids gonna have a harem of hundred thousand women when he's older.

Counter point: He's a manlet with a bad attitude. The most he'll get are coke whores and gold diggers while the wholesome girls he want will be after someone else.

>he's a manlet
he just hasn't hit his growth spurt

Fuck yeah, dissing good ol' Ayn Rand

hopefully, percy will keep shipping damian and emiko in teen titans. (if he is even still the writer after no justice)

just realized we never got a arc with the news reporter becoming cupid

I want Percy's entire run in a trade hardback

No Cupid or Connor Hawke arcs.

We were also meant to get an Outsider arc when he was writing New52

They did Lemire's so hopefully they do this one as well. The question is if it includes New52 Percy

Is that... common?

Well, it looks like all the plot threads since rebirth are coming to an end. Which is good since I felt like the ninth circle plot ran on to long and they weren't that great of a villain organization. Hopefully the trial stuff leads to a new arc with new villains.

Well, it's drawn/has more emotional weight then pic related. But yes, this is the second time this happened between a ninja and an elderly lady who somehow can kick ass.

I'm expecting the worst and assuming bendis will take over, at least we will get a good artist for rsure

Bendis is on Action Comics and recovering from almost dying, I doubt he'll do more than one book for a while

I’m guessing he’ll end his run with Kate revealed as Manhunter and the reporter turning into Cupid? Idk would make sense. There was already a lot jam packed in this arc

>psychotic ayn rand disciple

somewhere, ditko rees

The dudes doing like 10 different things right off the bat.

here's hoping it kills him, then

I’ve really enjoyed this run. Hope whoever gets the book next is good. Guess we’ll find out when the May solicits release.

The ninth circle is dumb as fuck.
>dude come be a banker with us, all you have to do is burn your fucking muscle off LMAO

>diggle
How can I take a character seriously with a name like that

Apart from Grell, is this the definitive Green Arrow run? Lemire comes close, but I'm not sure if it's half as good.

lemire's was dope considering what he had to work with.starts off with a literal bang, does some good background work on the character and it has some of the dopest fucking layouts i've ever seen. it even ends on a nice high note

Lemire did a great job doing a Green Arrow's rogues group. Percy did a better job with Oliver Queen, Black Canary and all the people in the GA's group, so i prefere him.

Have they announced who's taking over the book yet? How many issues does the current team have?

>Have they announced who's taking over the book yet?
nope
>How many issues does the current team have?
you know it says the issue number twice in the very post you're responding to?

>you know it says the issue number twice in the very post you're responding to?
I left out the word left.

How many issues does the current team have left?*

I'm not a fan with what Percy did with Black Canary she has gotten so fucking grating with with "if you're rich you're automatically a bad person shtick" its like he made decided to giver her all of Oliver's old traits

One, the next issue is their last.

Some people just don't know when to shut their fucking mouth...

This was a great run. By far had the best art team of anything that came out Rebirth. Great balance between their styles that fit their issues.