Will an asian woman ever love me?

I need your help Sup Forums

I'm a proud white Trump supporter. I voted for him in the election last week.

However, I am only sexually attracted to asian women. The problem is, from where I live, asian women hate Trump supporters.

I live in California, and I absolutely hate this miserable shithole. I'm planning on moving to an always-conversative city within Texas as soon as possible. I'd rather live around people who agree than me than people who treat me like a criminal just for disagreeing with them. The only good thing about California is the near-infinite amount of hot asian women that live here. And I fear that when I move to Texas, I will never be able to find hot Trump supporting asian women.

tl;dr - How fucked am I? All I care about is having sex with asian women, and possibly being in a relationship with one. I have ZERO intention of having kids ever.

>Will an asian woman ever love me?
I don't know man but I can tell you my qt asian ex gf was the best
from the couple of girls I had something going with, she's the one I have the most regrets about
literally wife material

most of them are gold digger

i lived 20 years in south east asia, had thais, filipina, singapore, chinese girlfriend

the only sane women seemed to be vietnamese

but whatever you do, avoid thai and filipinas

singapore chicks are ok but you got to have lots of money

At least you had wife material...

trust me, in that regard ignorance is bliss

What is it with white men and Asian females? Something about them just gets me diamonds, and I'm not even a weeaboo

>its a white nationalist thinks all asian girls are pure and traditional episode and wants them more than white woman because o'ps autism can only into thinking stereotypes

Jesus christ op you white people and your yellow fever is the definition of hypocrisy

>HELLO HELLO WHERE WILL THE YELLOW WOMAN BE M8

>Conservative
>Votes Trump
>posts on Sup Forums
>wants to move to Texas
>Should i racemix
Fuck off and kill yourself OP

they are slut in the right way at the right moment for the right amount of time

but usually, in 2 to 4 years, they manage to fuck up everything

Trust me, you're better off without one.

I married a Korean woman 6 months ago and I'm regretting every single minute of it.

Why are women so fucking insane?

>first thing I check is trigger discipline
>then I look at the girls

I may be spending too much time on /k/.

I am working on making a new site to help people meet that want to MAGA

Make America Date Again . com , going to be up soon, before inauguration day at the latest

We need to fix the male-female relationship problems that currently exist, the 3rd wave feminism has created a massive rift between the sexes

what should they be dating you for if not your provider potential?

black girls like gangsters for their "personality" too. it's bullshit. "personality" is an excuse to date people with awful personalities

tfw red pilled asian gf

crazy as they come though

>what should they be dating you for if not your provider potential?

Title of this thread fucking killed me.

oh i got it now sorry

provider potential is one thing, being seen as provider potential just because you are western guy is another

lots of thais and filipina get the first western they can, sometimes with terrible results

Awesome.

you're gonna have a hard life if you refuse to understand women's feelings. I'm not even saying to accomodate them. but if you're just gonna shitpost, you're gonna have a hard life

as i said, sorry see this

My girlfriend is Asian and voted for Trump. Then again she is in the minority (no pun intended), she is Catholic, she was raised by white parents.

why are you going for asian women while black men take our women?
you should stand up and fight for women like this, we can't let blacks get the best of us..

oh. language barrier.

thais and flips live in dirt poverty. a poor person in italy still makes more than any but a rich person in their country. I assumed you were dating ones in your country.

chinese girls date people for their provider potential. they like provider personalities. they don't like guys for their hobbies, tough guy act (as much) etc.

so many white guys feel insulted by this, but I'm not entirely clear what the psychoogical need for a man is, to have his woman like his toy train collection.

brown people are crazy. brown asians are different from chinese. chinese aren't that crazy.

hello? Ding dong, stupid fuck he literally outlines how all the asian women in his area are retarded liberals who hate trump.

kys retard and get out.

I know how you feel, I am also attracted to asian girls, they are so feminine and cute compared to the white girls where I live but I don't want to race mix but I want to have a happy life.

Kill yourself so the rest of us can happy lives and not get murdered by your retarded Happa offspring

>MUH PURE GOOK WAIFU

>ITT: Beta phaggots that can't get a white gf so they go for easy tier girls
/pol9k/, pls go.

You should seriously think of committing suicide. Asian man should think of murdering you. Like I'm white but this fucking shit is shameless.

elliot rodger was half jewish half thai

he was about as hapa as zimmerman was white

jews arent white. southeast asians aren't the same as east asians.

I shall post this thing everytime I can until Sup Forums actknowledges the very truth. Accept that white women are whores. Only asian women can save the genetics of white men.

> Not infected by feminism
> Respect her husband
> Pure skin
> They take good care of them
> They look like they are 20 in their 40
> Tighty pussy
> Have only girlfriend
> She will give you smart and beautiful babies who will become doctors and engineers
> Cook well
> Stay at home
> Are very conservatives
> Do not drink
> Do not smoke
> Do not take drugs
> Are more intelligent than the average woman
> Are not interest with useless entertainments so have less chance to be murdered in a shooting by sandnignog
> THEY ARE THE PERFECT WAIFU !
Monkeys gonna say « Muh op little dick, muh no ass » but do not forget that face > boobs > ass and anyone who deny this holy hierarchy is a sub-human and an ape.

Details ?

>I shall post this thing everytime I can until Sup Forums actknowledges the very truth
>thinking he can influence Sup Forums with his own fantasies
Top kek, CTR shill.

You don't need to agree with someone on everything to be with them. I understand avoiding conversation about the election is hard right now especially among liberals. I've bs'd my way through a lot conversations lately because where tend to go are generally filled with left wing people. I laugh at how
They think the world is over. If you want Asian pussy or any pussy you don't need to talk politics especially right wing opiniond rarely will these get you anywhere with young women. Pretend to be a libtard you'll be much better off .