Ben Shapiro vs Alex Jones

at 21 mins in Shapiro calls out Alex jones..who is more red pilled?

youtube.com/watch?v=1SFq_JfSB9Q

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sfyv49r7UVA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

benjy

Shapiro is obviously smarter but this election has proven that he's all talk and no action. It's shocking that he would have preferred a wet rag like Jeb over Trump.

Shapiro lost all respect with the Michelle Fields thing

Also he's a manlet

Alex is a nutjob but he has more heart and loyalty to his fight than Shapiro does.

that kike looks mangy and weak. Alex would dominate and feast on his flesh in wilds.

The weak should fear the strong.

Shapiro has no credibility on the right. He is only good for attacking the left.

We don't need degenerates like faggots and Christ-deniers attempting to be the face of the alt-right.

We will invariably wind up Christian theocratic.

In a pure debate? The Jew is a Harvard grad/lawyer and a very good debater. AJ however has a weight advantage and could easily destroy him in a combat scenario.

Jones is a clown that does a disservice to little-known truths by blubbering on and on about them.

So to Ben Alex is a nutjob who calls out the jews controlling the media while for Sup Forums he is a nutjob he refuses to do that.

Holy shit I forgot about this guy.

They're both manlets, but Benny is a turbo 5'2 manlet. At least Alex Jones looks Yuge for a 5'10 guy.

FUCK that kike, Alex Jone's is like your crazy uncle that doesn't make much sense but heart's in the right place.

Shapiro is a vicious kike lawyer, although I'm a fan I'm pretty sure AJ would get destroyed in a debate. Alex is an entertainer and speaker, not a debater.

Shapiro is salty because Alex jones is in contact with the next president while trump probably doesn't even know who he is and could give a shit

Ben Shapiro > Goyim

>Alex jones is in contact with the next president

It's just unfathomable to me that the pendulum has swung so far right that Alex Jones is going to be one of the preferred media contacts for the President of the United States above kike media outlets.

This is literally the age of Sup Forums.

the people in the middle look dead inside

>He is only good for attacking the left
And he's damn good at it.
Didn't know he had a show, I'll try to listen every now and then.

Benji is my boy

>booohoooo, muh preexisting condition clause is baaaaaaaaad

I really lost my respect for the guy

People who willingly refer to themselves as "alt right" are mouth breathers at heart.

It's called paleoconservatism, aka True Conservatism, look it up

>(((Ben Shapiro)))
>red pilled

He has a point though. With the pre-existing condition clause if you're healthy then you'll just wait until you need healthcare before you buy it. May as well just go single-payer at that point.

ALEX all the way cuck benji would get wrecked it would be TRUMP vs jeb(!) all over again

Not fond of either but I at least find Jones entertaining. They both have their moments I suppose. If I had to choose it'd be Jones by a long shot

For about 6 months during the primary my job sent me to a different location so I would listen to him on the morning answer, every morning

Shapiro is the definition of establishment republican jew . He would almost cry on air every time trump did something and would go on retarded ass "never trump" rants and then go in a 10 minute attack on the "alt right"

He is good at attacking the left and that's it

Alex jones is a Trumpian Republican so he is automatically more red pilled

Good post

>just wait until you need healthcare

Do Americans really do that?

shapy has some good ideas some times but hes a mercenary. you cant trust mercenaries. its nothing personal but he has switched sides a few times before for a pay check

behind the scenes he is more useful. in the spot light his work history condemns him

>jew
>endorsed hillary clinton
>fender eyebrows

This. True words. Even if you fall under definition of alt-right, I'd never use those terms to describe one self. I gave up on labels after I diddled the libertarian title. It's all a shit show.

It's why obamacare is failing right now.

What an annoying voice wow.

>a Jew and a Jew puppet
>redpilled

Didn't know that.
did Trump ever go into the specifics of his plan?
I'll it be private or single payer?

Yeah it's pretty common to put it off until you've got a stable life. That's part of the reason you can stay on your parents until you're 26.

This will never stop being funny.

Take out everything in the ACA except the previous condition clause and the clause that lets you stay on your parents insurance until age 26. Work from there.

>Ben "fuck Palestinians, get shekels" (((Shapiro)))

It's called "not being a total fucking retard."

Obligatory
youtube.com/watch?v=sfyv49r7UVA

AJ will simply say "1776 will commence again" and win the debate instantly.

I think either him or Pence gave details in one of their rallies, but to me as a non-American it was boring, so I wasn't paying attention.

He denies racial intelligence differences and was a #NeverTrump cyck. He's intelligent and charismatic and brings great arguments against the Left, but he needs to work on a few things.
He got triggered when Sup Forums memed him with Happy Merchant.
Basically his biggest issue is his kike level.

Ben Shapiro is a cuck and i don't care how smart he is, if he doesn't have the balls to speak out against the Jews and these establishment GOP old timers, he has no place in Trump's right America.

Grow a pair or get the fuck out of the way.

Rat jew bastard needs to be turned into soap

From someone who went from info wars to watching Benji, the latter seems alot more objective and well informed tbqh.

He's lacking alot of the flash that makes these other personalities entertaining but that's just the guys personality.

It seems Alex is to the right to be what Pierce morgan is to the left. An easy face to point to for making fun of a party.

Plus ben gives me ammo for days to wreck low int libs.

Alex Jones, hands down, not even a question.

This.
I doubt his judgement ever since. Also he takes this whole online "alt-right" thing way too seriously, it's just a bunch of people posting green frogs and happy merchants.
Now this guy has to shill for products and services on his show. Last time I watched him he was talking about buying gold from this one company and this one mattress shop. How can you trust a guy like that? Just have a commercial break.

Ben is probably scared to speak out because ((they)) will silence him

He added nothing of value during the presidential race and ruined his reputation in the process. Wrong predictions, bad judgements and stupid accusations. Colossal hack.

Peirs absolutely got his shit pushed in and triggered by shapiro, nothing he can say will undo that.

I guess I'd be salted too ifar that happened to me as well

Ben was anti-SJW until someone made a Jew joke and he went full fucking Marxist and threw his career away over some bimbo because he couldn't admit he was wrong.
I hope his career completely collapses for that shit.

Shapiro has outed himself as an ineffective cuckservative. Even Milo "BBC for my ASS" Yiannopolus is more redpilled.

butthurt kike got BTFO this election

No, Alex "fuck Palestinians, get shekels" (((Jones)))

Shhhhhiiiiiiiiet

THIS

Infowars is overproduced controlled oppo. Probably a trickle down of tavistok to seed discontent and fear. He'll never talk about what needs to be talked about.

Don't you have some tanned Germans to be letting into your home? Don't make me call Merkel.

Just skim read boltons wiki page.
Don't like him, says je is a neocon.

>implying saying "fuck palestinians" is bad

Fuck all mudslimes, those inbred arabs and their fake identity should be gassed

I never had a good vibe towards Ben. But AJ was always appealing to me, even tho Sup Forums sometimes thinks he's a nut.. He has much more heart than (((Shapiro)))

ben shapiro is republican nate silver
prove me wrong
>Protip: you can't

Daily reminder that the Republicanism was hijacked by "Conservatism" on the back of William F. Buckley and National Review back in 1955.

Republicanism and Conservatism are not the same thing. Conservatism is an aspect of Republicanism and often aligns with Republicanism, but there's a difference.

I think Jeb would've been the cutest president :3

This piece of shit is already attacking Steve Bannon. He also plays along with a lot of media bull shit, and he does so knowing it is misleading his fan base. His brand of conservatism is dead.

Ben is 5'9

Ben. Alex Jones is entertaining, but he clearly isn't on the same level of understanding as Ben.

>88

KEK and Hitler approve.

>supporting the eternal jew

>implying

I like Ben for the most part but Alex is a walking talking red pill factory. nobody will ever surpass him

do wish he'd stop having so much roger stone on his show though

I like Ben. I need some anti-trump shit to keep me on the ground and sane

Alex is YOKED

>implying Israel isn't better than inbred arabs

One is a kick to the balls the other is getting shot in the face, also I deeply enjoying watching mudslimes rage and get killed, kikes just don't have the spirit for that sort of retardation anymore.

wait what happened I thought jews loved Alex Jones

He's gotten easier to listen to once Comey re-opened the case on Hillary's emails. He may not like Trump but he has a lot more fun bashing leftists than bashing Trump.

What do people think about Andrew Klavin? He seems like he just wants to joke around about everything while the world burns around him.

>His brand of conservatism is dead.
Rational?

>What do people think about Andrew Klavin? He seems like he just wants to joke around about everything while the world burns around him.
He's great. Much more lenient towards Trump than Shapiro. Always fantastic bantz in his intros.

Rational maybe, but it doesn't do anybody an ounce of good if you are so unwilling to compromise that you can't win an election.

Neither, two shills from the same cloth, different patches.

Anyone could have won this election.

They're both redpilled. We need all the allies we can get.

We have no idea if any other Republican candidate could have stood up to the same one-sidedness in the media without endlessly apologizing and cucking.

It's been fun seeing Shapiro get entirely assraped on all of his predictions. Makes sense that he's bitter about Breitbart while he shills sheets

I think you'll get tired of him very quickly his show often consist of complaining about very odd nuances regarding Trump and complaining about the alt-right and muh anti-Semitism.

There is no doubt Ben Shapiro is very articulate however the dude has full blown autism when it comes to complaining about Trump