How seriously does Trump take this lunatic?

How seriously does Trump take this lunatic?

Other urls found in this thread:

fitzinfo.wordpress.com/2016/11/08/trump-controlled-by-the-mossad-part-ii/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Probably quite seriously. He's a bit of a nutter but he's quite astute.

What's he done that's so nutty? I don't know anything about him besides that he dresses well.

BASED

>hes a lunatic because he offended me

i would like to know too bc that turkroach seemed to hate him a lot in that one alex jones video when he went on tyt set at the rnc

He's famous for his questionable political tricks. Even Jewpedia documents a few of them.

It's the kind of stuff any good Sup Forumsack would consider top kek.

Roger "zika survivor" Stone

>In the first grade, Stone claims, he broke into politics to further John F. Kennedy's presidential campaign: "I remember going through the cafeteria line and telling every kid that Nixon was in favor of school on Saturdays...It was my first political trick".[11]
kek

He seemed pretty damn smart when I was watching infowars on election night

> tfw he's a Magyar Avar conehead

If dirty politics is your thing, he's the guy you call.

>Based Roger Stone
>lunatic
kys cenk

Oh shit.

hitman?

pic related is shaped that way for a reason.

is he trying to out pence pence with that hairdo?

(((Roger Stone)))

>It seems that Stone, a man who has been spotted marching in gay pride parades[xxvii], was close enough to the homosexual and possible pederast Cohn that he helped cover up Mossad’s (and possibly Cohn’s) leading role and coverup of the JFK assassination when he published a book blaming LBJ for the entire thing.[xxviii] Stone’s book also implicates Richard Nixon, a man for whom Stone has campaigned and supported for years (Stone even has a life-sized tattoo of Nixon on his backside). Why Stone would implicate one of his heroes is odd, unless he was carrying out a coverup/limited hangout operation on behalf of someone else, perhaps the Mossad. Of course, Stone waited until Nixon was dead before he would dare make such an accusation. Investigative journalist and author Michael Collins Piper, who is the world’s premier theorist that Israel and Mossad assassinated JFK with help from the Lansky crime syndicate, the CIA, the mob, and others (thoroughly documented in his book, Final Judgement[xxix]), believed that Nixon was not involved in any way in the JFK assassination. Incidentally, Stone’s partner in disinformation Alex Jones has publicly denied Israel’s involvement in the JFK assassination conspiracy.[xxx]

fitzinfo.wordpress.com/2016/11/08/trump-controlled-by-the-mossad-part-ii/

>yfw Roger Stone isn't actually Human
>he's something else
>he's also from the future
>his species lives to about 220 years old
>his species is allied with the Pence race from the future
>he decided to go undercover and work with the American government for decades to change the timeline so Trump could win
>decides to make friends with Alex Jones and gives out insider info

How effective has name-calling been as of late? Might want to reconsider your approach there.

Avars were in Hungary long before the Magyars

Devilish.

same steppe faggots tbqh