Whites

If you can't trace your heritage from these countries, you aren't white.

Prove me wrong
(Protip: you can't)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RN2LsQ9Y9gE
dailystormer.com/man-arrested-i-e-nigerian-asylum-seeker-in-iceland-for-giving-women-hiv/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Those countries were populated by sub-Saharan negroes. Since we all trace our heritage back to sub-Saharan negroes, we are all white.

bump

>finland but no Denmark

lel

What a good goy you are.

Somebody went to university with that answer

Mix race here, Wales and Spain. Still not white enough I guess :C

M
O
N
G
O
L
I
A

You're very far from being white Ahmed

Ahmed? Not a single lines of sandnigger blood flows thru my veins faggot.

E U R A S I A
R
A
S
I
A

Spain has a high danger of Moor blood. Wales probably has some viking blood. But you'd have to prove what your mix really is even to make an argument that the viking cancels the Moor.

I almost undoubtedly have viking blood and no reason at all to suspect nigger blood. Unfortunately, I might also have fake jew blood.

>Putin's mongloid meme

Hi Olgino

> Wales
Scandinavian heritage because vikings.

The amount of morish blood in Spain is overstated. There wasn't really large scale settlement of people from Africa to Iberia, the muslim elite ruled mostly Catholics.

Whiter than snow.

and baltics

No clue, my grandfather was tall and white, my grandma was a little shorter green eyed and pale af. Some people confused me for a jew when I grow a beard, wich pissed me off.

>no Denmark
>arab land
>chink land
>American education

>Trace
>muh heritage
>I'm 1/16th Norwegian therefore I'm white as snow

Stop making divide and conquer threads pls

Europe won't be made great again by infighting.

Danes were the only """"vikings"""" that touched Wales and that was barely and also they're not on the list.

>Finland

Yeah, most Spaniards I've met are white as you'd expect elsewhere in Europe. But most otherwise white countries aren't known for having a population of questionably dark ones due to Islamic invasion.

Sadly, with the rapefugees, it won't be long before Spain no longer gets singled out for this.

Lol don't try to divide us cunt.

Are you suggesting Danes don't count as vikings?

Also OP's list is retarded

>arab land
>chink land
>british intellectuals

My Grandparents on one side are of an island off of Italy which was colonised by Normans, who were Norse.

Other side is from Scotland, has historically had a strong Norse influence.

So, maybe?

Pure Teutonic blood seeths in these veins.

This. Also my country only accepted 500 refugees from islamic countries, so we believe that we are pretty much not in danger, also the jewish community here is huge, so I believe we're safe for the time being. I hope Trump does the same, only accepting a small ammount of sandniggers if any.

I'm Dutch with blonde hair and blue eyes, does that count?

all Scandinavians are fingol rape babies they are next to the Irish

One of the major local institutions bringing in the rapefugees to my city is an Orthodox Jewish Temple. Never trust in what the Jews might do.

Why don't you prove yourself right, you fat fucking mutt?

thats how it should look like
enough space between us

Since when did those Muslim country's become white?

I hope not, I believe they're mortal enemies.

> implying I'm a steppe nomad rape baby

here's proof (pic) and whitest admixture and lightest features. OP should have included baltics too

No i'm implying the """vikings""" were a meme and it was just Danish pillaging with a bit of Norwegians that had been done by all Germanic tribes for hundreds of years previous, they were nothing new or special.

Grow up you fucking retard.

I'mfeh bpocvbvb AQ

>next to the Irish
The Irish have the purest genes in Europe. All Euro faggots have Mercedes DNA pie charts, the Irish have '5 minutes to midnight' DNA pie charts

>Finland
>White
Can't we stop with this meme already? Everybody knows we are PURE DESCENDANTS of the Khan and NOT WHITE.

The joke lies in that that it might make someone actually believe that the purest white genes could be mongolian.

How on earth could Lithuanians be most 'pure' anything despite their cental location in between germanics, slavics and finnics?

>vikings reaching wales
Nigger have you ever read a history book

I think a little more than a meme. The definitely did some raping and settling. I mean, you even have the Kievan Rus' possibly forming a key underlying basis of modern-day Russia.

WE

I'm German, at least we did something.

>Being so ashamed of your ancestry you larp and wish you roots were from northern europe

My last name is Norwegian, so I guess I'm fine.

Every. Single. Time.

>Norwegian
So you're called Thomas Norwegian?

Strange name tbqh familia

>roma
top lol

At the very least sweden is populated by sub saharan africans.

Get fucked OP. I guess all the slavs, anglos, meds, franks etc etc can side with the shitskins against you nords on the day of the rope.

spqr looks comfy as fuck

>MUH KEIVAN RUS

Literally every Swede thread ever, nobody cares about the east. And yes, thats what i am getting at, they did. However, what i am saying is it's a meme to pretend that they were something special, it was just Germanics endulging in Germanic culture. This was done by every other tribe of the same culture for hundreds of years before and none of them are idolized like the Danes for some reason.

>I'm German
>MUH HERITAGE, I'M GERMAN GUIS MY NAME IS MACDONALD

I really like our hats

Welsh master white race reporting in

>tall
>white
>green/blue eyes
>brown hair
>have awesome last name such as Powell

If you're not of welsh decent you are not truly white

> United Kingdom
> Viking rape baby

TFW BORN IN NORWAY

The Caliphate was and continues to be expansive as well, so there's no reason you can't be proud of your heritage as well.

>t. 1/9000 european burger
If you ain't uralic, you ain't pure

> posts Irish actor as a Roman

My name is Jackson, I'm both Anglo, and German.

Fells good to come from such successful races

>No Iceland
Only whites still around.

I have Welsh descent, you have welsh decent.

>50% mutt 50% non white attempts to attack a European homeland on it's non white population

Fucking lol. Try again when Trump gets started.

Proud Llewellyn reporting. Balchder Cymreig.

I'm full blood Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth, thank you very much.

Of course you are jamal.

I still carry the name of my ancestors father in my last name. Ivar will love through my blood line forever.

Cause the Angles and Saxons weren't white at all...

Are Italians white?

>heir to the Mongol empire
>Fourth Rome
How can other nations even compete?

youtube.com/watch?v=RN2LsQ9Y9gE

no

What are you then?

what if you are a Norwegian Russian German English mix?

Of course, it's fucking stupid to think otherwise

bunch of mudsharks in waiting tbqh

> dailystormer.com/man-arrested-i-e-nigerian-asylum-seeker-in-iceland-for-giving-women-hiv/

Mediterranean(west Med/east Med depending on north/south)

Catholics

Are you implying the Welsh people aren't white?

>50%- white country
>Hey let me tell you who is white and who is not !

Everytime.

>No Iceland on the map
>The only nordic country not fully cucked

It's just funny because most of the time when people say "roma" in the modern age they mean "gypsies" which are like the opposite of the Romans.

Master Nordic ET Race

>snow chinks
>white

sprolo

Will you let me kiss you?

There are a fuckton of nigger catholics .

Most of you are white.

That nigger got deported iirc, a lot of people lost their shit over that case, demanding his deportation etc.

Guess that just means that welsh is ok at best

only if no homo

nordcucks aren't white.

>not estuaries for nigger spawn.

you cant fool me OP

I have blonde hair and blue eyes. My father is pure Irish, but he has blonde hair and blue eyes. My mom's family comes from Germany, and she has blonde hair and blue eyes. The only thing I know is I can trace my heritage to north of the dead sea. Feels good man.

That's not Denmark.

>AHEM!
>THANK YOU, CAPTAIN SWEDEN!