Original Zystopia AU will never be released

Why won't Disney release it? What's the fucking point to show a piece of it, keep the rest and never show it? That's just fucking stupid.

Other urls found in this thread:

cartoonbrew.com/feature-film/disney-announces-new-animated-cg-pic-zootopia-87127.html
youtube.com/watch?v=kpLX_gMwKms
m.youtube.com/watch?v=-_4LhiX8ha0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The fuck you talking about, man? Zystopia is a fanfic based on early concepts for the Zootopia movie. Disney already released the movie they wanted to, so what is it you think still needs to be released?

Why are you original draft fags so insistent on seeing a version of Zootopia that was obviously so bad and poorly received internally and with test audiences that the entire WDAS had to go down the street to fucking Pixar for story help?

It actually got to the test audience stage? I remember seeing announcement concept art, before a trailer or any footage was released, and it had Nick in a bus stop full of rabbits, and no shock collar, so it would be a surprise if they actually had test audiences.

The stuff I've seen of the actual shock collar cgi all looked pretty unfinished, which makes it seem like they weren't that far along when the rework happened.

If you look at Nick's neck, you can see where Disney badly edited out his tame collar. Seriously, it's terrible, considering this image was put on official merch.

You think they'd have an intern on hand who was handy with Photoshop.

Test audiences at really big studios like Disney happen pretty often. Once every few months. They'll even have various sequences be just animatics, they just need to see how well the story flows.

And test audience doesn't only have to mean outside viewers, it can be an exclusive invite (Like, inviting the people who work on Moana to watch early versions of Zootopia) just as long as the person hasn't worked on the project so they fresh take on what they're watching.

>If you look at Nick's neck, you can see where Disney badly edited out his tame collar.
Show me the original image, or that's just speculation on your part.

That actually makes sense.

>Speculation
Are you not able to see it?

>just speculation

Oh, okay, I'll be honest, I was imagining it a little higher on the neck. Yeah, that doesn't look like some kind of collar was removed. But it still kind of shows what I'm saying. By the time the movie was announced, before any trailers were shown, the shock collars had already been scrapped.

*does look. It DOES look I meant to say.

cartoonbrew.com/feature-film/disney-announces-new-animated-cg-pic-zootopia-87127.html

Is the earliest I remember first seeing this pic and this statement seems to suggest Nick was still the main character and that the collars were scrapped so recently in relation to this announcement, they just drew over existing concept art.

Yeah, 2013 sounds about right. Weird though. it definitely was a rush job if they left a piece of it there and filled it as if it was part of the shirt.

>What's the fucking point to show a piece of it, keep the rest and never show it?

Literally the case with every Disney movie ever made. Getting a full look at early scripts/versions/etc. is the exception rather than the rule when it comes to animated films

They made full documentary about it,

youtube.com/watch?v=kpLX_gMwKms

this shit was so depressing i cannot bieleve they spend two years working on it.

Fuck You! If I have to break laws of physics to get that version of the movie I will.

butr what for?

do you want a reason to kill yourself?

I would just like a Disney movie where shit was not rainbows and butterflies all the time. it would of shown a real struggle and how to coop with it or fight it. real life shit not that white knight bull.

Watch Don Bluth movies then, final zootopia isn't rainbow and butterflies either, but at least it doesn't attack you for being white.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=-_4LhiX8ha0

The earliest dystopia concept was scrapped because nobody on the movie's staff had any idea how to turn to the idea into a full film. From what they say about it, they only had a handful of key scenes and the rest of the movie was the just the characters wandering aimlessly between them. They finally had to go back to the drawing board and rework it into the buddy cop movie because they just weren't getting anywhere with the original.