Sooo... IS John Bolton good?

Liberals hate him....

asuka a shit

neo-con

BUT THIS SON OF A BITCH KILLS RAGS-HEADS EVERY DAY AND BASICALLY YOU'RE FUCKING STUPID

CLICK HERE TO FIND OUT MORE.

Simple question.

Did he do the job well?

Yeah, he's great.
......for (((them)))

go to hell

what's up with the picture?

If Liberals hate him he must be good.

>Liberals hate him....
He is a neocon, the hate is justified.

However, both Syria and Iran are Russian allies, so I doubt Trump would forgo war with Syria only to declare war on Iran. Improving relations with Russia may be what we need to leverage Iran to not build nuclear weapons.

You mean Michael Bolton right?

>bomb iran Bolton
Am Iranian. Can confirm they need to be bombed. We're all gonna make it lads

I mean she is, all tsunderes are. Damn shame tsunderes are always the most attractive.

Jews love him

Is Pat Buchanan too old for this job? I seriously feel like his views jibe with Trumps views on foreign policy.

I just meant it's hard to tell if they are hating him for a good reason or if they are just hating him because they hate everything Trump does.

God damn it Trump what the fuck.

No.

>Liberals hate him
Good enough for me. I just want maximum butthurt.
I'm sure we can find some position for David Duke too

>considering
dropped

W-what's going on in that image you have there?

I told you fuckers, Trumps team are goldman sachs, verison, bush-era neocons and admitted lobbyists. (cus dey kno d systym, n nobody else to pick)

Trump is a fucking retard, and mike pence is the one helping to pick these. America will remain as is and worsen, watch.

Trump will at least attempt to fulfill some of his promises, or we'll turn on him. He's not in office yet. Nothing is finalized.

you can have it all

T-thanks, user.

Battle against last Angel did not went so well.

no problem

this a thousand times

>Sooo... IS John Bolton good?
>Liberals hate him....

This is perhaps THE stupidest way people use to determine what is or isn't good, left or right, how the other side reacts to it (, ).

Here's a proposal. Get your heads out of the asses of a "side" or a party and look into things on your own on their merits. Because doing it the other way is you just bending over and literally asking to be assfucked

John Bolton is the epitome of a neocon.

Asuka saved the world.

Shinji looks like such a fucking fag

JOHN BOLTON LOOKS LIKE AN OLD TIMEY STEAMBOAT CAPTAIN

HIS GRANDFATHER PROBABLY OWNED A PLANTATION

>guys Trump is going to change things and #draintheswamp
>proceeds to staff his cabinet with neocons

Well, you see, the liberal media has been lying for some time. So when the news says he's horrible that either means he could be horrible, or they could be lying.

So what I did was ask others, as you see here. But you just wanted to vent.

no talent ass clown
this

Secretary of Education

Bolton is a crazy fucking bastard. He threatened war with everyone -- Russia, Iran, Pakistan. Swore like a sailor and insulted every foreign diplomat he came across. He made Dick Cheney look like the fucking Pope.

Not saying good or bad, but it would be hilarious.

>more fucking neocon conservacucks

TRUMP what are you doing?! You were suppose to drain the swamp not nurture it!

You need to realize that the enemy of my enemy isn't always my friend.

Bolton is a neocon chickenhawk. It's astounding that he was even in consideration.

Trumptards got conned :^)

>Well, you see, the liberal media has been lying for some time. So when the news says he's horrible that either means he could be horrible, or they could be lying.
Or literally anyone Trump appoints will be the devil and his supporters will nod their heads and say "he's our guy" because the left still wants to bitch about Trump's win.

>So what I did was ask others, as you see here. But you just wanted to vent.
It's in the way that you asked.

So he is just Trump on the international stage?
Or did he actually mean everything he threatened with?

He's horrible. Worse than Bush era foreign policy and a deep insider. Would provoke wars with everyone. Trump would lose alot of support if he picked him.

Half of the appeal of Trump is to better relations with Russia. Bolton could honestly ruin everything.

still a whole lot better than Clinton so I'm not too concerned considering the alternative.

He hates Russia with a passion and could very well fuck up the reaprochement with Vlad for Trump.

Can I get a price check on this Asuka?

Based Italy telling it like it is

Is your secretary of state not a direct reflection of the president? You guys seem to act like these people are independent.

If I were president, and I wanted better relations with Russia, and Bolton said he was going to bomb Russia, I'd say: No, we won't.

Asuka is best girl, dummkopf!!

Based

Also all of these "Trump considering X" or "X may be in Trump transition team" articles are fucking retarded propaganda that anyone here should be wise enough to ignore

artist is Meguro Fukuzou.

hmmm. guess we'll see.

Hmm, I can't seem to find a translated copy, I'll just call it a limited edition and boost the price by 25%. Thanks for the name, though.

Sec of State is supposed to do what the president wants while also advising them

Remember all of the shit Hillary did and wanted to do

Now make her an advisor to someone with no government experience

That would basically be the situation if he picks Bolton

WHY IS SHINJI SUCH A LIMP WRISTED FUCCBOI

>spaghetti benders in charge of having good taste in 2d waifus

I bet you're a Reifag or a contrarian Misatofag. Either way, kys.

I hope Trump doesn't start a war with Iran for Israel, I hope Trump's smarter than that

He's the ultimate Israel shill and he'll do whatever they say. Anything Hilldog did wrong he'll multiply by a thousand.

Delete your account?

N
O

Tsunderes make you work for it, the appeal lies in the challenge they pose.

>Bolton
I bet he's gonna betray him.

We already leveraged Iran to not build nuclear weapons. But there's more to be done. We need to leverage them into not shitting up the Strait of Hormuz anymore. Maybe even leverage them into political liberalization (I doubt Russia would oppose that).

Mom got Eva´d, Dad couldn´t handle it, fucked off and left some liberal teacher to raise his wife´s son.

So, Evangelion is a story of how single parenting dooms manking. As expected of the master.

Pence also hates Putin. And anyway it's still not a fact Trump will be friends with Putin, since he seems to hate corrupt fuckers.

>still not a fact Trump will be friends with Putin,

Trump is already gonna turn on Russia. I've looked up his neocon foreign advisors. He used the Russian shit to pretend he's a dove, but he's a hawk.

His full name is John 'your kids are dying to keep israels shekels multiplying' Bolton.

I'm okay with this but only if you use nukes.
I don't want you to half-ass this shit.

>wew, just avoided world war 3 with Russia
>better select a cabinet member who wants to fight on more platforms than nazi Germany could pull in Europe
>it's okay because liberals hate him
>did I mention I just turn 12?

I think it was obvious from the start. His cabinet will be the most radical "eagles" in the history of republicans at power.
Not that I'm against it - I wish those guys all the luck they can get and hope they'll kick putin's ass.

happy rei is both calming and unnatural at the same time

kys

>Work for it
>Even if they love you they will still attack you for minor infractions

NO.
You kill yourself, faggot.
I want to die and this is an easy way out.
This country is beyond saving, let's get this over with already.

Bolton is a shitty neoconservative

Asuka should be secretary of best girls

>neoconservative

So is Trump so what's your point?

>easy way
Use Helium or sth. I wanna live

I met some Iranian once o a resort in Turkey. Seemed like nice people, not typical mudslimes.
I don't know much about the situation inside your country though, so I won't judge.

Please respectfully remove this text post of which you submitted to the Sup Forums image-hosting site.

i really really really like that pic

No he isnt, bush was and he endorsed hillary

Why do you wanna live anyway?
There's no bright future here.

>No he isnt, bush was and he endorsed hillary

Ok so why he is appointing John Bolton?

He hasn't appointed him, but he has said he is considering him.

or maybe not. it's not really clear where this rumour came from.

john bolton brother of michael bolton cousin of ramsey bolton

he spends his days handing out flyers educating people on the dangers of masterbation

no, he's a neocon shitter

I hope that's just a rumor, he'd be a mistake

Captain of the USS Good Goy

>toot toot
>Haifa or Bust

Ignore fucking liberals. They have cried wolf on every single one of Trumps possible appointments. They are just continuing the smear campaign. Trump is going to select who he thinks is best for the job, period. I don't expect Washington politics or hidden agendas to creep into his cabinet too much.

That said, not really a fan of Bolton. It seems that Trump is shifting away from the non-interventionist policy, and that will scare some people. He moving more towards "do what must be done". Im getting the feeling that he wants a very aggressive foreign policy. Knock out ISIS, outsmart the Chinese, cuck the EU. Bolton is anti-UN so I think that would send a strong message. I don't really mind if Trump does a fast and decisive war to finally stomp out terrorism, just as long as we dont have any more decade long failed nation building exercises.

John "Glass Iran Till The Sand Is Molten" Bolton

>...

Fun fact:

Bolton has that mustache to keep Bibi's nuts warm.

>considering

It's like no one on Sup Forums was here when Trump was thinking about who to choose for his Vice President and every single media outlet was pumping out articles with sensationalist headlines about his ''''likely choices''''.

Bolton is a huge Jew

He will invade Iran if he is SoS

I FUCKING NEW IT! John Bolton is the opposite of Hillary. Whereas, she'll bomb you seeking pay for play, Bolton will advertise to everyone that they are all getting bombed, and sometimes actually do it.

>It's like no one on Sup Forums was here when Trump was thinking about who to choose for his Vice President and every single media outlet was pumping out articles with sensationalist headlines about his ''''likely choices''''.

Yeah but he picked Mike Pence a neocon piece of shit, someone Sup Forums said he would NEVER pick.

>Article contains no direct quotes or named sources

WEW LEAF