Do we like him for Secretary of State?

Do we like him for Secretary of State?

no. It would be a fuck up for Trump. Ditch that pedo-lookin motherfucker.

no way he couldn't even handle the un gig without looking like a frothing maniac

fuck no. neocon cuck

yes, the world needs another American invasion and more tensions with Russia

Bush era irsaeli first neocons are just the right people to do so

No, his picture is right next to the definition of neo con in the dictionary,

On one hand, he has alot of experience and shares many qualities with trump including blunt honesty.

On the other, he's part of the swamp; been involved with a number of politically conservative think tanks and policy institutes (lobbies), including the Jewish Institute for National Security Affairs (JINSA)

This.
I like him because of his frank brashness, how he btfos libs, but he's also a neocon so fuck him.

just because oj killed his son dosent qualify him for the position

Wasn't he ambassador to the UN under bush? Didn't he hardcore push for the iraq war?

This and only this

Do we have any source that he is?

i think it is a great decision

he is brash and gives no fucks but also has lots of experience and is very smart

he has been aligned w neo-cons in the past, but this isn't inherently disqualifying

we could honestly use a guy like him to keep negotiations w russia honest. if there are no neocons around, then we could wind up getting cucked if we are overeager to make peace

as long as trump leads well, bolton will be a good advisor with a different perspective

I heard that Bolton was talking about NATO membership for the Ukraine and Georgia a couple of years ago. So fuck that.

he is the definition of america first

the average neo-con gives no fucks about america, they only care about "spreading democracy"

bolton genuinely thought going to war in iraq was good for american interests, while typical neo-cons were just being ideological

i say we give him a chance

>white
Good enough.

He stood out as a hawk even in the Bush administration, and that is saying something.

NO NEOCONS.

Give us Rand.

No, this guy is the biggest establishment cuck ever.

Holy fuck.. His face looks like gondola.
XD

N E O C O N

we need a Rand Paul as Secretary of State

well, he's better than true neocons in the sense he is an American nationalist

But he is nonetheless infected with defective neocon ideology.

I like him if Trump still ultimately calls the major shots

He's a retarded fucking neocon who helped create the Iraq debacle. Fuck that guy. He IS "the swamp" in the phrase "drain the swamp."

>ctrl+f
>neocon
>results=8
>ctrl+f
>n e o c o n
>results=8+1
This word is as meaningful as nigger now.

We really don't need a secretary of state. Axe the position and build a titty bar