Why do people have such a hate boner for Scott Snyder and his Batman run?

Why do people have such a hate boner for Scott Snyder and his Batman run?

It's not very good

>Constant fakeouts with an inability to commit to anything
>THINGS WILL NEVER BE THE SAME plots
>Worst Joker wanking in years
>Progressively got worse with each story
>Insistent on leaving his mark on Batman rather than constructing a good story, and determined to create a Bendis-tier OC creation no one cares about

>THINGS WILL NEVER BE THE SAME plots
fucking this
he tries too hard to make a permanent mark on the batman mythos

Because his Tec run showed so much promise and his Batman run never met that standard
Because nearly all of his stories were just reworks of Morrison's and the ones that aren't were just retooled settings from other stuff that came before
Because Snyder's "superhero" is all hype with no pay out. Things just get progressively worse for everyone until they don't and the matter is resolved in the most boring way fashionable
Because all Snyder did was mutilate Batman repeatedly to try and raise the stakes and prove how bad ass the villain was but then turns around and shows us over and over again pain just isn't a thing for Batman and he'll still win even if he's just a floating head.
Because Snyder and Capullo are just a good match for one another and only work when one outshines the other.
Because the best ideas out of Snyder's stuff never got explored and took a back seat to style

>Because Snyder and Capullo are just not a good match for one another and only work when one outshines the other.

missed a word

PS this costume sucks and only looks good when drawn by Capullo.

He tries too hard to be cool. It's like reading the comic equivalent to DBZ

First noticed this shit back in Superman Unchained when he gave Superman space warrior magic battle armor and never mentioned it ever again. Not sure if he understand's Superman's schtick

Don’t forget, with all the Jokerwanking he made him an extremely unfun character that’s more edgy and gay for Batman than actually being the least amount of funny.

Mediocre writing, reused plot line recycled from Morrison, the same city ending event every arc, Snyder’s joker but really it’s not that bad

It certainly does not, sir

year 0 in particular has got to be the dumbest fucking shit on the planet literally writing a batman origin story is pointless after miller wrote year one it really cant get better than that.

Because it wasn't as good as Morrison's run.

That's why people on Sup Forums don't like it.

Personally I love Court of Owls, the second half of Zero Year, and Endgame, and I also enjoy Death of the Family even if the faces of the Batfamily being cut off but not is dumb. Superheavy is the only part I just don't really care for.

Haven't read that shit since it came out. Didn't it take place after Year One?

>I also enjoy Death of the Family

Opinion on BatBunny?

you sound like a sperg.

snyder's big bat stories ranked:

Black Mirror>My Own Worst Enemy>Court of Owls>Zero Year>Endgame>Bloom/Superheavy>Ends of the Earth>Death of the Family

No, hence it being "Zero Year". Bruce's first outing as Batman was a fistfight with already crazy Red Hood at ACE Chemical IIRC

It’s a case of “baby’s first Batman” people who praise court of owls (the only possible Snyder batman story) never herd of the council of spiders, people who liked Lincoln March never read Hush. It’s a super casual friendly Batman run.

Wait are you talking about Tom King's Batman or Scott Snyder's Batman?

Obviously he’s talking about Snyder, King killed off one of his OCs and hasn’t mentioned the other since her arc ended, but we know that she won’t love very long, where as Snyder’s OCs are still alive and running books

king>snyder.
at least he knows how to use the narrative in a comic and he does not try to leave a gap in batman with "epic" things like his twin brother ninja zombie.

As I said I didn't care for Supeeheavy. So the Batbunny was kind of nothing to me, I was just waiting for Bruce to be back in the cape and cowl.

Lincoln March is better than Hush in Loeb's story

zero year was the only part of Snyders run I enjoyed