We liberated and saved America. Now which nation do we save next, and what is our plan to save it from destruction?

We liberated and saved America. Now which nation do we save next, and what is our plan to save it from destruction?

france

I think France is up next.

Don't forget NZ guys

u saved none bra

Canada you fucking trip fag scum bag

Help us out America, please/

Hoffer - The Austrian Election is in December!!!!

Does Canada have any hope, ever, of being saved?

Shouldn't we focus on the anglosphere before Europe?

Also, we need Japan to develop waifubots for our r9k brethren.

Why don't we just send all of our minorities, gays, and trannies to Canada. Make it the most leftie country in the world. The trash has to go somewhere, it can't go back on the shelf.

The Anglosphere is practically saved, at this point. We need to liberate Europeans before we move forward, otherwise they'll prevent us from achieving our new world order, our final solution.

Meme back the Japanese Empire

If I travel in a timemachine,which persons i had to kill for the left ideologies never exist?

Austria then France I think

Karl Marx.

France

Austria's really fucking close to being saved by libshits, so it'll be an easy target. We just need to show the Austrian people what kind of person Hofer will be. We need to prove to them that he's a good leader.

France.

>these neckbeards living in their mum's basement think they are swaying millions of people into voting for a particular politician

Has to be France. Uncuck the centre of the civilised world.

Shut up, we made Trump win.

IN HERE, WE CHOOSE WHAT TO DO WITH FRANCE.