Ultimate Marvel Chronlogical Order Storytime

>What's being storytimed?

Ultimate Marvel, later known as Ultimate Comics, was an imprint of comic books published by Marvel Comics, featuring re-imagined and updated versions of the company's superhero characters from the Ultimate Universe. The imprint was launched in 2000 with the publication of the series Ultimate Spider-Man and Ultimate X-Men, providing new original stories for the characters. The Marvel Multiverse, which comprises an infinite number of galaxies and alternate universes, calls this universe Earth-1610.

As well as anything that crosses over with it. All in mostly chronological order.

>Why are you doing this?

Because there's a lot of good stuff that people ignored that deserves recognition and even the bad stuff can be fun. I also have been working my ass on this for months and am finally ready to share it.

>Can I just download it all instead?

Yes, but it won't be for a while. I overheated my last video card and am paranoid about having it happen again so will only be uploading when I am home.

>Where can I catch up?

Right here pastebin.com/7muZgPny

>Will this obnoxious OP be used every time?
No, just until I can think of something better.

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/0uzWQ
pastebin.com/NfBDHt1X
twitter.com/AnonBabble

So what comes first chronologically,Spiderman...Fantastic Four?
Don't keep me waiting here OP.

Did you over heat your video card?

Sorry for the delay, traffic was worse than I thought it would be.
First we must go back to the days of the gods, my friend

I just realized this kind of kills the mystery of if he's crazy or not later on.

That never worked for because IIRC you see Loki performing magic the whole time

Didn't this come out after The Ultimates?

Yes

These next five pages are out of chronological order due to them being a complete mess to read otherwise. I think this is the only time I did something like this though.

Didn't you do this before?

Oh wow this is going to be a glorious clusterfuck

OH, I see what you mean. It was a tough decision, but a good one.

Started it, but had irl complications come up and had to stop. God my life was a mess then. Unless you mean WAY back in 2016, but that wasn't in anything resembling an actual order.

I tried it the other way and it's just confusing as fuck.

Especially when we get to Marvel Zombies and the fifteen Deadpool series that tie into that shit

You guys remember when they had Deadpool, Deadpool Team-Up (which had reverse numbering starting from #1000), Deadpool Corps, Prelude to Deadpool Corps, and Deadpool: Merc With The Mouth (which was a sequel to Deadpool Corps) all running at the same time?

Wait so are you going to cover the entire Ultimate Universe? Everything up to End?

I really doubt OP will do that, My whole Ultimate Comics folder is 20 GB, for example. There are a lot of comics that came out between 2001 and 2015, you know.

I have it made up to Ultimate End, but I kind of want to go to Spider-Men II if I can. Only problem is I have no idea where all the survivors ended up. I know one of the X-Men books has some, I know Spider-Man obviously has Miles, but I'm so foggy on most of it due to me quitting Marvel for the most part after Secret Wars.

I plan on doing it all, friend

Even before I knew about Land and his tracing I knew there was something wrong with the art in this run.

OH MY FUCK YES, shit like that and Marvel Zombies, a lot of crossovers in general lead to me stop reading a title I might actually enjoy because at some point I just can't follow what's going on.

I followed Zombies easily enough despite them all taking place at different points in time, but having three series that all take place before or after the other all being printed at the same time was asinine.

Someone screencap to document OP's boast.

>Call the UN, we're gonna fucking shoot this lizard the just called out of the mud 200 million years ago if they don't give into our demands
Why not go back in time and hold Jesus hostage or something

Zombies was numbered at least. But I think Prelude to Deadpool Corps was a spin-off of Marvel Zombies 3
I'll do it myself
imgur.com/a/0uzWQ

PS I've done it before pastebin.com/NfBDHt1X

Although, I think I stopped with Ultimate FF and didn't do Ultimate End. I know I never finished posting Secret Wars

Blue Ben was a cool look