Dad is a human

>Dad is a human
>Mom is a monster girl or directly a monster

Any other Sup Forums examples of this?

Even though the moms hot i want to break their sons jaw

FireBreather

They have this running gag where characters ask how a human woman gave birth to the son of a giant kaiju sized dragon

It's never answered

Did she shrink down to make it work? This isn't a hotdog hallway situation, more like a hotdog being thrown into a cave situation.

Havent seen that i so long i forgot it exsisted. Thanks for making me feel old user

Well it's a Sup Forums example, but he's basically a cartoon character. Too bad you never see his mom.

Are we >we going to delve into the friendly discussion regarding how he pleases her in bed?

Sometimes you just need to deliver that hotdog on foot.

He's crawls up into her pussy and then jizzs right inside her cervix.

Did he sell his soul for true love only to find out that the devil was his true love after all?

I think the comic said, she bathe on the dragon semen

shrek?

Demon women have tiny vaginas, to ensure that the giant cocks of male demons cause nothing but horribly painful sex in the foul pits of hell.

>working on a human with monstergirl harem comic

I wonder if it will ever attract Sup Forums's notice.

GOD I wish that were me

We all can't have a hansom prince user.

The Grim adventures of Billy and Mandy, Irwin's mummy mommy.

>Leaving a whole lot of questions that don't need to be answered.

>that hair
>that outfit
>named "Eddie"
No fucking way this could be a coincidence.

Context?

I always liked the idea of a sequel expanding on the story of Eddie's parents.

But, what about?..

Spoilers, but it happens in a webcomic called The Monster Under the Bed

I thought the father was also a demon, he just takes on a more human form or something like that?

Brutal Legend!

>Leaving a whole lot of questions that don't need to be answered.

He's Meatloaf's son from a parallel universe.

In the case of Sup Forums's favorite red colored guy the roles are inverted, but yes.

Irwin from Grim Adventures, iirc. Human dad, mummy mom?

Why does this look familiar and yet I can't remember a . single thing about it?

Any cartoon where a non-american is married to an american

Absolute patrician

Technically Susan was a dragon, even though the ability to turn into one skipped her generation.

the show would have been better if it was about a human guy learning to adapt and support his dragon wife and kids in day-to-day life and being in way over his head in magical bullshit, but still tries to help his family

>dad is a human

>mom is a monster

c'mon mang

Play the game, you wont regret it.

The other way around is much more rare. They don't even want to imply monster dick in human pussy.

Better be real monsters. Monster girls are dime a dozen

Gohan is a half breed yet he is cpnstantly refered as a saiyan

A major plot point in Star Vs. right now is the result of monster dick in human (Mewman) pussy, so I guess that show's pretty equal opportunity.

What the fuck are you talking about? Human woman and non-human looking character couples are common in western media.

Not if the monster is much taller or doesn't look very human. Vampires are ok. Orcs aren't.

>

Underrated

>human male on female monster
unf

>The other way around is much more rare
bullshit

Maybe he will, it depends on how he feels about RTS games on consoles.

Sounds familiar

bump

Do aliens count?

japan really likes their monster x cute girl thing

Furries always get human pussy

That monster was human once, you know how it works. Guys puts on armour that was made from some living creature, living creature takes over guy, guys takes over living creature but is now stuck in his new body.

A shame they don't like monster x human male

I think in Ugly americas demon women where also giant monsters.

Unfortunately Japan only cares about Monster Musume type monsters.

>Dad is a human
>Mom is a succubus
>Girlfriend is another succubus

love to try that someday

Yes, some of which create many questions that don't need to be answered.

doesn't really count the dad's a vampire

technically that's still humanXhuman, just a very dry and sandy human

Beauty and the Beast

Shrek (until the end)

Strange magic (technically fantasy creatures but comparing them it’s the same principle)

Hellboy

Firebreather as mentioned above

Shape of Water s well.

you are so dumb

Is that actually co? I almost wrote down fish dude sex but I’ve never actually seen it and had no idea what its medium was

HHOOOOOOOORD

Ah, thought we were talking about womanXmonster in general being more common.

Hagrid from Harry Potter

Father was a human, mother was a giant

Namor and Aquaman. Human father, seadweller mother

Although inverted (mom's human, dad's a monster) ,a good example is Raven from Teen Titans. (I mean the original one, not this Go garbage that I hope it will eventually die once and for all)

The chads of CN will never die

It's undeadxundead actually. Irwin's dad is atleast half-vampire.

>Although inverted

>Dad is a human
>Mom is a monster girl or directly a monster

>Any other Sup Forums examples of this?

Tom's dad is living the fucking dream.

Source?

Honestly with that game I am expecting their females to look like red women with tiny horns and pointy tails.

There was Saaya No Uta but that had loli and we never see what the monster really looks like.

A little of Column A a little of Column B.

Nothing wrong with that.

>Wanting a sequel after Tim Schafer has become a literal joke in the industry after drink the Kool Aid
It hurts but yeah, better let it die for now

>not wanting to tie him up and what as you slam his mother

>succubus
They're fear demons user. Being sexy doesn't automatically make them succubi and incubi. Hell most of them don't know what kissing is.

>Muscular
>20 feet tall
>Horns, fangs, and three eyes
>Royalty
>Handholding with her MUCH smaller husband
>Had a kid with said smaller husband
>Wearing a black dress

I feel a pit of terrible envy growing within me.

I think the hyper expensive soundtrack and allstar cast are a bigger issue.

Another Psychonauts is one thing, but I doubt they're getting people like Ozzy back now that EA's stopped pretending to have any interest at all in funding something creative.

Oh so the mother is a fear monster too? that is rather spoiler-ish but It felt kind of implied at the beginning anyway so... havent keep update with it since It took 5ever to update

Of whom, though?

Of not being the demon, who else?

Marriage, love, and having kid(s) between a female monstrous being and regular human guy is an extreme fetish of mine, but not sexually. Fuel for the heart boner, to be more precise.

It hasn't been specified what their races are, apart from Wrathmelior rather obviously being a demon. However Nefcy gave an interview when Tom was first introduced where she said that Tom's dad is this royal anger demon, and he's inherited that. The canon companion book also says that Tom's dad, King Lucitor, is "the big guy" as in the king of the Demons and the Underworld, so it doesn't seem it's a case of just a normal human being the prince consort.

So could be anything. We just don't know.

What about The beast and the beauty? or The Frog Prince?

Would she be sweet and docile in bed? Or dominant?

I hope she's a sub.

What a manlit...

>heart boner
why not both?

Listen I only got enough blood for one boner, it's either the heart or the regular boner.

Sorry what did you say?
I can't hear you over The Shape Of Water's Oscar nomination for best picture.

Look the trope of sexy human maiden/princess being abducted by a monster/dragon/whatever and there being some romance is old as time. Look at Beauty and the Beast, for example. Or even Twilight. Or all of the old cartoons where there's a mutant heroic dude (often rather large) with a human chick love interest, like TMNT, Biker Mice from Mars, Gargoyles, what have you. In the Mass Effect games, Garrus was the most popular romance option for a femShep by a landslide. Plus, there's The Shape of Water in theatres now with a woman-fishmonster romance, etc

>only romance I know of with a male and a full on dragon female

>fucking Donkey from Shrek

It isn’t fair, it isn’t fucking fair

user, first we need to make monster girls more mainstream. But we both know it would take a gargantuan effort to make it work.

I'm want to writing a romance/fantasy novel set in our world (fantasy world TES like planet is also probable) of a human man falling in love with a lizard girl.

>it would take a gargantuan effort to make it work
Nah. Normies love that shit.