WHAT IS THIS STATES FUCKING PROBLEM

Is Oklahoma the most "literally where" state of them all? No one can possibly want to live in this boring, bare-bones of a state. Once after your house gets hit by a tornado maybe its time to move to a much more relevant state.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tulsa_race_riot
ballotpedia.org/Oklahoma_Regulations_Governing_the_Sale_of_Wine_and_Beer,_State_Question_792_(2016)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elohim_City,_Oklahoma
youtube.com/watch?v=RMT0NQOEReE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm moving there.

The primordial darkness is strong there
Praise kek

Better dead than red

No, Nebraska is.

I have always heard that name floating around, only now realized it's a state.

Sweet, I'll think you'll like it here. Just avoid North Tulsa, and the eastern half of OKC metro and you'll be fine.

Literally anywhere else is pretty good.

>oklahoma

Must be the only state I've never heard of

The state name literally translates to 'land of the red man' we don't go blue.

How about another country? Lost my house in the Moore tornados a few years back. Finally decided to leave.

Been in this country for a few weeks and I love it. It's like being royalty.

I think they still lynch the blacks there.

Truly flyover country, what with it being Tornado Alley as well.

That hurts Nigel

Oklahoma is awful. Please don't go there and ruin the terrible nature.

only the Indians didn't vote Trump?

Delaware is one of these, too.

Nah, we just avoid them. Urban sprawl is very much a thing in OKC.

Indians, niggers and illegal mexicans living in South OKC

Went there for basic training. That was enough for 100 lifetimes...

> Moore tornado

You're gonna have to be more specific.

>literally where
Arkansas

>The state name literally translates to 'land of the red man' we don't go blue.
That is pretty based fampai

Lawton?

2013 towards the end of May. Wasn't in Moore but I did take a direct hit on my house.

>literally where
No, that would be Wyoming. There is even a conspiracy theory that Wyoming doesn't even actually exist, that it is just a huge test grounds for the military.

It's a translation from one of the plains tribes languages probably Choctaw or Cherokee.

oklahoma is best state in union but very underrated. plenty of cool people, if you look in the right places, and very low amounts of chimpouts here

also we've got a lot of wilderness/countryside and spooky stuff if you're into that

if you're gonna move here just follow what this user said also avoid moore because there's been some bad luck with weather over there

fuck u

wtf I love big liberal cities now

Ah, that one wss bad, killed all those kids in the elementary school.

Glad you came out ok user.

I've heard of Wyoming.
I've heard of North Dakota
I've heard of Nebraska
I've heard of Delware

I've never heard of Oklahoma. Literally where?

Shhh, Let them think it sucks here. We don't need more jackasses ruining our quiet laid back lives.

GET OUT OF MY STATE FAGGOTS

>tornado
It's kind of nice having such a low cost of living as a result though. I bought my first house at 20 for $70k while working at a print factory.

Texan here, can agree, still worse and half as many mexicans

Does it have good internet?

Oklahoma a great place to live its a make your own fun kind of place lots to do in Oklahoma city but out in Lawton it gets kind of boring. Honestly out of the 6 states ive lived in Oklahoma is probably the only one I return to other than Alaska.

Just north of Texas. Basically in the middle. Two of the major national interstate highways (I-40 and I-35) intersect at our capitol city.

We're not really populated but the cost of living is extremely low, I bought a 1400 sqft house for $110,000 in the suburbs.

Tulsa, Oklahoma is based as fuck

>Nigger on PCP gets shot by tiny white cop

>Al Sharpton goes to town

>Local news says huge chimpout

>no fucking chimpout

Whites asserted their dominance here long ago

Also Tulsa bombed the fuck out of the rich black part of the city in the 20's during the race riots, which is why North Tulsa is such shit now

I like living here, outside of the Earthquakes and tornadoes...

Fuck you North Mexico. You have to go back. Half as many Mexicans is a good thing.

We're the equivalent of Moldova or something.

I prefer to think of us as Estonia.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tulsa_race_riot
>On May 31 and June 1, 1921, members of the white community of Greenwood in Tulsa, Oklahoma, participated in a riot, killing some 300 black people. The attack, carried out on the ground and by air, destroyed more than 35 blocks of the district, at the time the wealthiest black community in the nation. More than 800 people were admitted to hospitals and more than 6,000 black residents were arrested and detained, some for as many as eight days. The official count of the dead by the Oklahoma Bureau of Vital Statistics was 39.

About the same as anywhere else in the US. You can get fiber if you really want it.

>Also Tulsa bombed the fuck out of the rich black part of the city in the 20's during the race riots, which is why North Tulsa is such shit now
With aircraft, don't leave that part out..

>1400 sqft house for $110,000

How can I get US citizenship aged 23 with a bachelors in Economics?

Fuck if I know. Google that Shit.

oh, shit, i didn't think about it like that

i've heard in some of the more urban areas they've got really good internet speeds, out in the country it varies

nah

this is oddly enough one of the best comparisons of us to a european country i've seen

>Tulsa bombed the fuck out of the rich black part of the city in the 20's during the race riots
>With aircraft
holy shit i knew about the bombing and race riots but didn't know about the aircraft

weren't there also some folk hunting down black rioters with rifles from the back of their pickup truck?

I stayed in a cabin in the Ozarks once, it was pretty fucking based. Beautiful nature, beautiful weather, beautiful "mountains". Peaceful and relaxing.

Except the shitty Oklahoma beer.

>I've never heard of Oklahoma. Literally where?
Rightful Texan clay.

Sore losers

Fuck you North Mexico.

>what are injuns

From the wiki:

>Many prominent Tulsa whites also participated in the riot, including Tulsa founder and KKK member W. Tate Brady who participated in the riot as a night watchman. He reported seeing "five dead negroes," including one man who was dragged behind a car by a noose around his neck.

>shitty Oklahoma beer
Not anymore, we passed 792
>ballotpedia.org/Oklahoma_Regulations_Governing_the_Sale_of_Wine_and_Beer,_State_Question_792_(2016)

Oklahoma always seemed really cozy to me.

Like a mini Texas?

>exports niggers to fuck up my state

Sort of, just like you're mini Norway.

Beaver county checking in.

Feels good to be in an entirely red state. Kek's influence is unstoppable.

Here's what I'm pulling down

holy shit just looked it up and its true.

hilarious

doesn't make any sense

I always thought this was the panhandle, because it looks like a saucepan and it's got a handle there. But no.

That's actually on point. Pretty accurate description. Only bad thing I can remember about living there is that most stores can't sell alcohol.

this states problem is it has NO PROBLEM AT ALL

ITS PERFECT RED BASED AS FUCK

EAT SHIT LIBC U CK

ILL JUST LEAF THIS HERE

Sweden always seemed really cozy to me.

Like a mini Somalia?

Nah we got Omaha and it's still annexing the surrounding area.
Plus remember that Wyoming even exists

>I bought a 1400 sqft house for $110,000 in the suburbs.
That's not anywhere near cheap 2bh.

C'mon, how about mini Somalia?

Eh, honestly you're pretty spot on though. We just don't like the comparison.

Weirdest red state I've lived in desu

>Every county voted Trump even though we voted Ted Cruz and Bernie during the primaries
>Legal medical weed got enough signatures to get on the ballot but the AG challenged the title and it didn't make it through court in time

No and that is probably the only reason I hate living here.

We just passed a law last week to allow them to!

>Not anymore, we passed 792
Nice, we figured out you could get regular beer at the liquor stores. The "Oklahoma beer" worked well enough for hydration hiking in the mountains lol.

I could see myself living there definitely. Nice little cabin out in the woods away from civilization and bullshit...

The state is even shaped like it's pointing you to fly past it.

792 got passed, which i think means that most stores can now sell alcohol

it is really cozy, i live out in the countryside and it looks like stuff straight from postcards, though i've taken it for granted a lot

honestly i've always thought the state was shaped like the american flag that's been worn out at the end/bottom

Where the fuck are you? I'm outside OKC and just posted a screenshot of me pulling down 62 Mbps. That's pretty good user.

Stay mad, libfag. Don't you have a bull to prep for your wife right about now? I hear it's all the rage in CA these days.

paki scum please go

So you guys say 792 passed and more stores can sell beer, but is it real beer, or still that 3% stuff to keep injuns from drinking themselves to death?

It must be exhausting when your opinions are retarded and you're always wrong.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elohim_City,_Oklahoma

opinions on this place?

Full strength beer and wine at gas stations and grocery stores 7 days a week, plus liquor stores can sell mixers and refrigerated drinks

Pretty much. We're like Texas's low-key little brother. Also we have no more room, everything is overcrowded and tornados prowl the streets (which are made of dirt and injun skeletons), please stay out for your own good. It's definitely not a place where you can rent a luxury apt for $700 a month in downtown OKC and dont have to worry about locking your door at night and/or your daughter getting raped by niggers. Pls stay out for your own sake. We could never compare with enlightened multicultural paradises like California

Hello?

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elohim_City,_Oklahoma
>The community gained national attention for its alleged ties to members of the Silent Brotherhood in the 1980s and with convicted Oklahoma City bomber Timothy McVeigh in the 1990s.

Sounds fun

>I'm outside OKC
That's why.
I live in a town north of Claremore called Foyil.

Why not just do North Texas?

They're Texans in denial

I spent a summer in Atoka, Oklahoma and loved it.

I'd move there in a heartbeat if my wife's family roots were not so firmly planted here in commiefornia.

Fuck I live in Virginia and I didn't even recognise that hell hole till I checked the file name

the University of Oklahoma has the best fight song

youtube.com/watch?v=RMT0NQOEReE

Oklahoma and everyone who lives there is worthless.

- Love, Texas

Our problem is we are too awesome and sometimes we take that for granted.

Our Achilles heel was the alcohol laws aimed at preventing injuns from getting drunk all day. But that didn't work so we just overturned it.

God, Guns, BBQ, Country, Southern Culture without a high density of niggers or mexicans. Feels good.

>In b4 flyover white trash

Go vote for Hillary and lube up your girlfriend's strap on wait you wait for another nigger chimpout in your exciting liberal utopia you urban nu-males

Delaware is the "literally where" state.

>t. salty longhorn

Oklahoma is a shit state. I was born there unfortunately. The only redeeming thing about the state is that it's got some good lakes and good catfish restaurants. Other than that it's shit, filled with dumbass hicks and injuns, and now they're causing earthquakes that we can feel from hundreds of miles away.

Wichita Mountains near Lawton is really cool.

Oklahoma is alright just stay out of Lawton. Its a containment city for the nig nogs.

>good catfish restaurants
omg hahaha I have never heard such a thing
"good catfish restaurants" lmao wow

I know there. My sister used to live there off of route 66. She lives in Claremore now because it sucked so bad.

Move.