How would a Boondocks parody go?

How would a Boondocks parody go?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5uaGxy5PWHA
youtu.be/TmIyVnRZins
youtu.be/n8IaZlaNuaw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

the movie is good (doesn't matter if it is actually good or not)

wiggers flipping out about blaxploitation

blacks hate it because it's the not real enough

altrighters like the movie

montage of various people sock puppeting what they think people who they hate would say.

media reaction is portrayed true to life.

It would be Catcher Freeman in the future

Sarah wants Tom to roleplay in bed.
He fits the costume well, but can't act the persona for shit.

pretty much Obama 2 but with more absurdity because its capeshit.

sarah was an anime waifu stuck in a cartoon that was doomed to die

way too qt for that show, if this is the way blacks see the white wimmins its no wonder they have a fetish for em

Riley thinks the movie is the greatest thing ever, going along with many other blacks who see the movie as being "powerful" and a paragon of contemporary black culture

Robert doesn't get what the big deal is, thinking that there are already too many movies about comicbooks

Huey doesn't hate the movie, and probably appreciates its portrayal of a strong and heroic black character, but is dismayed that a majority of blacks worship the fictional Wakandan culture instead of actually caring about significant figures in African American history

You already know what Ruckus thinks

Tom thinks the movie is entertaining and fun, and nothing more. Jazmine won't care about it because "superhero movies aren't for her", but Sarah will gush over Chadwick Boseman similar to how she did Obama.

Didn't the BET episode already take the piss out of Hudlin's Black Panther

At least one joke about the Black Panther party

>Riley: Huey. You ready to see Black Panther. It's going to be the best movie ever. Finally get to see a nigga in the lead.
>Granddad: Mmmmhmmm, bought time hollywood is portraying us as the kings we are.
>Huey: No.
>Granddad: Me too, I can hardly contain m-Boy what the hell's wrong with you! When I marched with Dr. King I remember speaking with him about this.Do you want to disrespect Martin Luther King, Huey!
>Huey: It's not that, just that it's going to be the same kind of movie just like all the other Marvel movies.
>Riley:Nah this one's different, we get to learn about the history of Wakanda. Ain't you always one for all that history shit
>Huey: Riley Wakanda isn't even real. Also Black Panther has been a character for half a century. Have either of you even picked up a comic of his, ever?
>Granddad & Riley:....
>[both laugh and walk off]
>Granddad: No one reads comics!!
>Riley: You stupid Huey! Reading comics!!
youtube.com/watch?v=5uaGxy5PWHA

>altrighters like the movie
>altrighters liking anything with a majority black cast with blacks in positions of power

Did altrighters like Luke Cage? Would Altrighters like Shaka Zulu?

This is 100% what would happen.

Perfect

Too accurate

A good bit of people in the altright prefer ethnostates for everyone. So a character that is king of an isolationist ethnostate gets there point across showing that it's beneficial to everyone. I don't agree with ethnostates but that's the mind set

99/100 post

Hmmm perhaps but wakanda only works because they have a super rare resource that they control and sell. Besides, they have always been isolationist. They didn’t essentially march on the world for hundreds of years and then suddenly declare that everyone that’s not Wakandan needs to get out or be second-class citizens. In essence, they were a step or two away from being like the inhabitants of sentinel island until very recently.

When exactly did Wakanda aquire Wibranium?

Got it from a meteor that crashed in the distant past

>Besides, they have always been isolationist
That's the point. Even without vibranium you can still make the argument that it's lasted so long because they were isolationist and were able to keep their culture and all that. Also WE WUZ isn't that far off from how some people think so a lot of people probably think that the movie is sci fi but not too far off. My dad is hard core into that stuff and actually believes Africans came to the Americas and helped them advance their culture because Olmec heads have wide noses and big lips. I wish I was kidding.

How distant and how many billions died trying to get them to give it up?

Yeah, but the people that claim to want ethnostates come from cultures that intrinsically benefitted from not being isolationists and sharing ideas and culture with other people.

>Also WE WUZ isn't that far off from how some people think so a lot of people probably think that the movie is sci fi but not too far off. My dad is hard core into that stuff and actually believes Africans came to the Americas and helped them advance their culture because Olmec heads have wide noses and big lips. I wish I was kidding.

The thing that bugs me about stuff like that is basically... WHY would Africans go across the sea like that and how did they develop the means? They didn’t have a reason to travel that far and, as a result, would have never developed the means of doing so. Everything they needed was where they were or available nearby. At least with the Asians, the claim is that they walked across a land bridge to the new world.

Then, the thing about appearances. Pic related isn’t african. She’s genetically Asian and lives in Asia.

>Yeah, but the people that claim to want ethnostates come from cultures that intrinsically benefitted from not being isolationists and sharing ideas and culture with other people.
I know, it doesn't make sense. Like I said I disagree with it.
>The thing that bugs me about stuff like that is basically... WHY would Africans go across the sea like that and how did they develop the means? They didn’t have a reason to travel that far and, as a result, would have never developed the means of doing so. Everything they needed was where they were or available nearby. At least with the Asians, the claim is that they walked across a land bridge to the new world.
Ethnonationalist of all varieties just seem to want to make culture a game. Boiling everything down to a basic of like five races and trying to chalk up historic accomplishments in order to one up each other. It's so fucking stupid

Now if only the titular character wasn't famously completely opposed to that tradition and keen on ending it, they wouldn't look so retarded for liking him.

It's fiction. In real life antiquity you'd have died off real fast by being isolationist, as seen by all the dominant antique forces being commercial powerhouses.

All he needs is the accent

I think that people that have to point to the accomplishments of others as a means of claiming they’re great, sort of don’t have anything of worth on their own resume.

I've said it once and I'll say it again. Black People are going to be really bummed when they find out Black Panther was made by Jews

Alot of superheroes were created by jewish dudes, what does that matter?

Queen Divine Justice = Huey Freeman

So was good times and the jeffersons. Black people don’t care as long as it’s complimentary or accurate to their experiences. I mean, Cosby show was made by blacks and it is inferior to good times by far. A different world and fresh prince are much better, however

Mentions the censored negative reviews.

C R I N G E

Shit, had that intro nailed down all the way to the opening credits. Pack up the thread, we done here.

Wait till people google Christopher Priest and come up with the white English sci-fi writer instead of the black American comic writer.

Fucking genius. Read in their voices

...Sup Forums, you told me Priest's BP was good. You told me.

It's the black writer's fault.

Most good popular culture was made by Jews.

GRANDPA

I say this is probably the most accurate response they would have.

>...Sup Forums, you told me Priest's BP was good. You told me.

It is good. Read it. She's like Huey, she's too woke for her own good. The guy she's berating is a hardworking, powerless immigrant, and the cop she attacks is a nice old black dude.

You should look up who made Fresh Prince of Bel-Air

>She's like Huey
No she's not. She's a proto-sjw and Priest is a faggot. No read.

How would you know that unless you read it?

Someone who failed to realize Carlton and Uncle Phil were much more interesting than Will.

Those pages are by him, aren't they?

How could anyone not realize that?

youtu.be/TmIyVnRZins

>I wish I was kidding

I wish you were kidding too, user.

Jesus, why is she being such a bitch?

She's a bitch

Riley wouldn't like it. Remember catcher Freeman?

Pretty sure Riley would think it's not gangsta enough, and granddad would be dragging them both along

Holy Fuck this is way too accurate

That's nothing like Huey...

Nigga the panels you posted show shes nothing like Huey

>why is a young black woman from Chicago called herself Queen Divine Justice such a bitch?
That should have been obvious but she did take the hulk to "da club" so she does has some good in her.

...is Hulk, like, black?

>Even without vibranium you can still make the argument that it's lasted so long because they were isolationist and were able to keep their culture and all that.

But it works only if you don't have anything others want and\or aren't on the way. Also, get along well enough with your bigger neighbors

San Marino, basically.

>Pretty sure Riley would think it's not gangsta enough
Not with the soundtrack the movie has

This probably. I don't think Boondocks would ever take shots at something like this. It'd probably just be a cutaway gag.

>Queen Divine Justice

Gonna calll one of my next rpg characters like that.

People too dumb to understand that good characters are ones with layers on them.

Riley likes Ganger Rap and Gang Rap. I don't think he would be a big fan of Kendrick Lamar

I would watch it.

I don’t care

So Sup Forums tell how you first heard or saw black panther ever.
>that kid avengers movie
youtu.be/n8IaZlaNuaw

>ah, but the people that claim to want ethnostates come from cultures that intrinsically benefitted from not being isolationists and sharing ideas and culture with other people.

Many of the people who want ethno states are not necessarily isolationists. The alt-right has a certain mindset. In their view, white europeans are in threat of being displaced within countries that are traditionally white europeans. They cite the current demographic trends and mass immigration to support this claim. They want ethnostate because they feel that "their people" and way of life is under threat, and they wish to use ethnostates as a means of preserving their ethnicities and culture. It's not that they want to completely cut off a country from the outside world and have no trade or internet.

You forgot the part where Huey goes into detail about the real black panther movement as it shows the movement in boondocks style and the part where Granddad lies about he was accidentally part of the movement but that would probably take place after the opening so good job

Remember the BET episodes where they made a flip book illustrating a super hero show?
Something like that