Redpill me about this Sup Forums

Redpill me about this Sup Forums

Because the bible has more holes than swiss cheese and the "Le fedora tip" meme turned Sup Forums christian out of contrarainism

Fite me

The ROMAN empire?

Bible is based on stories from an earlier time. Names and minor differences are the only changes.

Because they're Anglicization of Hebrew names? You fucking retard

That's their english translations.

Names are translated from their original language. You should know, since you guys talk of Isabela II de Inglaterra instead of Elizabeth II of England

Because everyone wasn't named Muhammad Mohammad Saladin back then

How the fuck is this possible that Americans seeking new home landed in a land called America? Coincidence? I'm fucking tired of jews and their tricks

cuz jesus wuz obviously speakin english da hol time and made der names sound normal
duh

christfag reporting in...

These are all originally Jewish names or anglicised versions of original Jewish names.

Jews didn't own the Middle East, Arab Islam didn't start until 700 years after Jesus died. North Africa had people who looked Greek today, there was a large presence of Europeans in modern day Israel because there were no Arabs to stop them, Islam was not a thing then. The original group of Jews do not look like the ones we know today, the Jews we have today are from southern Russia and not the Middle East. They stole that land just like they steal everything.

> this

The same way the whole book is written in English. Fucking chimp. Want different names? Learn Aramaic.

This. With added emphasis on: You fucking retard

Haha what a prick.anyone who trusts written media from an institutionalised system of control and ignorance is a fool. Just do what you think would make god happy. If you think killing gays and transsexuals would make him happy do it. God is more than words,he is exspression. He is the beneovolence and hatred inside all of us. So do whatever you think is best,you know?

2000 years ago is not today you stupid spic. Also, those names are anglicised.

>Because thats their english names lol...

Their real names were in Greek and Hebrew

those are anglicized names that came much later that are based on the translations. seriously, how could anyone possibly be that retarded.

when you pronounce the names like you are trying to clear your throat it all sounds september eleventhy

This, holy shit, how is this even an issue?

LOL what a dumbass
its Hebrew names that where change for the latin tongue

like john = Jonathan (יוֹחָנָן)

Plus islamist weren't around there back then.
There were mostly Greeks and Jews in the middle east

>Jesus
You mean Yeshua?

Because all the guys in the west named Peter, John, etc. are named after those guys in the bible.

Also, the culture of the middle east was vastly different before the rise of Islam.

The bible was rewritten to aid the failing roman empire to create the holy roman empire. Its more eastern Mediterranean than middle eastern.

You tell 'em Monaco.

Not really

Mostly goatfuckers with cities located at strategic points

Because he didn't really exist user

>Learn Aramaic.
most parts of the new testament were written in koine greek.

jesus spoke aramaic.

They seem like Anglo names now but before we stole them we were all called gizelbertus and odo and aelfrida

Those that didn't have Greek names had their names hellenized since the new testament is all written in greek.

And the Gospels were writen in Greek

Repeat a lie big enough

Hebrews is the best written work in the new testament.

Prove me wrong.

RUN ON SENTENCE

>Because he didn't really exist user

Shockingly despite what liberals would have you believe, just because you don't agree with someone doesn't mean they don't exist.

It's not a gospel.

QED

thats what i posted

koine IS greek

The Bible is fictitious.

Yes i know.I can read it

people in the middle east were actually white aryans back then