After all these years

is this still the best Family Guy episode?

Yes. Don't let Mr.Enter tell you otherwise, this is the pinnacle of Family Guy.

Lazy status quo writing and one of the earliest of many failed attempts to write a "real" show.

wtf no lmfao

which episode is it?

No. Best Family Guy episode is Red Shirt Blue Shirt.

The one where Meg finally snaps and call them out for all of their bullshit. Then entire family feels sad and Brian tells her that is her taking the abuse that keeps the family together so she restores the status quo by leting them being assholes to her again.

>hurricane family guy has dramatic meaningless shit that won’t matter in the end
>hurricane American dad decides to go balls out and has a bear and shark invade the family home
>who cares what Cleveland show had

Fuck no. The best episode is the one where Brian falls in love with the elederly jingle singer and Peter grows a beard.

no because it very quickly undoes all the development it gives meg. When Meg came out of jail and quickly turned everyone into her bitches, the cool down back into herself was better handled.
>Meg wants to rob store, Brian shows her an article he wrote about her to remind her that she isn't a hardened criminal devoid of goodness and he shows a lot of humility
>Meg humiliates and belittles the entire family during a rainstorm before deciding she should go back to being the whipping girl just because it maintains a status quo.

>dude drugs lmao

No. By trying to be serious and then backing out, it only undermines the fact that FG will never be able to be taken seriously again.

I'm sure it was cathartic for some people but it's certainly not the funniest.

Which is why I still hope for the moral oral ending for her..

This episode was made out of spite for not winning an Emmy yet.

Cleveland Show had Cleveland Jr. coming out as an atheist and the family getting angry at him.

So....basically Not All Dogs Go To Heaven? Man they did not care with this show.

They're not gonna do that, and you know i.

I mean, I could understand a religious family being upset that their son is an atheist. But the entire town turning on Brian for his beliefs was just moronic. Quahog is not Deliverance county.

The constant Meg abuse made me drop the show. I'm not even a fan of her character, it just got really fucking old.

Why is it you can't hate shit without being called an Enterbot?
I hated this episode way before Enter spoke up about it.

Nope because the writers pussed out and made her take it all back. And even then it still took an episode where Peter's abusive older sister appeared for them to tone down the Meg abuse.

thats too high bar for the crew

It's not an early season episode, so I'd say no.

Moral Orel ran 3 seasons with a total of 3 seasons and 43 total episodes
Was both genially funny and a at the same time depressing with 3 dimensional characters that changed and grew over time

Family guy is on its 16 th season and almost about to pass total of over 300 episodes

Unfunny,Horrendous characters that haven't changed at all

it's not Brian who tells her, she figures it out on her own

Are you saying Mr Enter commits plagarism?!

You ever get the feeling the writers of Family Guy really want to turn the show into a serious, status-quo-breaking drama, but can't because the higher-ups tell them they can't?

isnt his "pilot" a complete rip-off of that one short he loved?

Not exactly. He saw pic related, thought it wasted its potential, and decided to make something out of it.

What's the show?

Shorty McShorts Shorts from Disney Channel. The short is called Flip-Flopped.

new season is actually not too bad.
the putin episode sucked though

My personal favorite episodes are the ones where Glenn quagmire gets beaten up badly

I wonder if Seth realizes you can't have genuine touching moments in shows where characters are routinely shown as unabashed murderers, rapists, child molesters and worse without consequences.

Maybe this episode would have meant something pre-season 4. But after all the bullshit, no, it's meaningless.

I think that's why I like American Dad better. You can tell the family actually loves each other even if they go to extreme lengths to outdo or sabotage one another, but there's almost always some sort of redemption like Roger expressing humanity, whereas in Family Guy everyone just hates each other and it doesn't matter. We're supposed to see that Lois loves Peter no matter what in some episodes, but there's always some sort of jab that they're teetering on divorce that just undoes it.

isn't that just.. stealing someone elses concept? Bad or not, thats just fucked up.
I don't mind Enter but I feel like his content is just average, he's way too dramatic. all his content is about the same, something something asexual something something video making is hard something something

>still the best Family Guy episode
>still the best
>still
>best
Coulda sworn this was one of the most reviled episodes of Family Guy.

American Dad is also a lot more well rounded with the family. Chris and Meg are barely main characters, where as Steve and Hayley are given just as much focus as everyone else.

>this thread didn't even make it to the second reply without Mr. Enter being mentioned

newfag to Sup Forums, can you explain

Mr. Enter is an animation critic on YouTube. He's infamous for a variety of reasons, such as his tendency to obsess over bad morals or his squeamishness.
He reviewed Seahorse Seashell Party a few years ago, calling it one of the worst things ever for how heinous its moral was (in part because he was supposedly heavily abused as a kid).

thanks user