Clinton News Network is talking about our weaponized memes...

Clinton News Network is talking about our weaponized memes. It's the first step before the liberals try to come and take them away from us.

cnn.com/2016/11/14/opinions/what-next-alt-right-krasodomski-jones-opinion/index.html

Other urls found in this thread:

greatagain.gov/serve-america.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Jesus, at this rate major news organization will soon have a news section on internet shitposters.

They'll never have our weaponized autism though.

>What does the alt-right do now that 'God Emperor' Trump won?
CRASHING THE MAINSTREAM MEDIA

We are literally more relevant than a major news station.

Look at Bill Clinton lmao

>hyphenated name
I see it runs in the family.

Now? Now we meme his policies into existence.

No more Third World immigration? check

Death to Isis? check

Cut taxes and regulations? check

We've got more work now than ever

>What does the alt-right do now that 'God Emperor' Trump won?
Nothing really.

tonight, on kekposter
>fucking leaf
that's right dianne
>poo in loo blown the fuck out, immediately destroyed by ausbro
but first on the plate, here's a screengrab of today's most popular thread

They do realize they're next right.

We need some new media.

Meme CNN into bankruptcy

>man with hyphenated last name
oy to the fuckin vey

now we build the fuckin wall
I heard ICE may be hiring in the near future

They're scared.

We have nothing to lose but everything to gain.

We are so close to complete global saturation.

fug that's a good picture

Make Auschwitz Great Again.

>>fucking leaf
>That's right dianne

>but first on the plate, here's a screengrab of today's most popular thread

>it's a leaf proxy blacked thread

We crush CNN and all the lying press who think they can switch sides now. That's what's next.

i honestly would fund it

1. Fap
2. Meme Hofer into office
3. Fap some more
4. Meme FN into office
5. Fap furiously
6. ?

We start laying the groundwork for his second term. The left is obviously not backing down. They're turning up the rhetoric and we need to keep fighting if we want to win long term.

if these idiots continue to focus on cartoon frogs rather than their own failed economic, domestic, and foreign policies, then their continued failure is assured.

This and only this

Would give my left nut to watch CNNs plug be pulled in my lifetime

What's there left to do?

Why expose pedophilic Satan worshippers using pizza parlors as cover of course!

I would also fund this

VOTE NO ON PROP 1938 MEMEGRAB

We start our OWN political party and become legit. Libertarian party was cool, but they've turned into a bunch of dem-pandering liberal cucks. The World needs us.

>Sup Forums threads get referenced as often and in the same breath as Facebook and Twitter happenings

>take them from us.

Please, you gotta be NEET to even compete.

Just look at what a miserable failure CTR has been. No bean counter can justify paying someone to lurk in a sea of shitposts.

>"And now, the WWK African History segment of tonight's programming."
>"And a mup, a doo didda and a bix nood to you dianne."

1. Get Hillary and the Clintons investigated for charges up to but not exclusive to fraud, corruption, deception, pedophilia, rape, murder
2. Avenge Seth Rich and Scalia
3. Shed light on the truth of Bengazi
4. Expose the Moloch cult
5. Arrest everyone in the DNC for fucking children to appease demons

5 point plan

Let's get to it alt right

They are memeing the Alt Right into reality so they can use it against us. How can you guys not see this? We need to abandon that shit and go under the radar for a while. If we fuck this up, we fought for nothing. Don't let stormfaggots and false flagging assholes fuck the God Emperor over.

The left needs to eat itself. We need to let them, and focus our energy on ensuring total annihilation. Don't get distracted Sup Forums. Fight's not over yet.

>Libertarian party
>with guns
>with technology
>with occult Diety worship
>stronk Christian Moral fiber

damn son, I think you are on to something

Redditors ruin everything with their cringey terminology.

>le centipede xDDD

Go back to calling random e-celebs niggers and cucks I guess

(((they))) assume we are ever at rest. /pol never sleeps.

I have made it my personal mission to get as many libtards to an hero themselves. Exploiting their over emotional mentally ill status at the moment has been quite pleasurable as I MAGA.

>Below this, there bubbles a more insidious layer: white racial superiority, racism, anti-Semitism, anti-Muslim tendencies and a conspiratorial anger against the Jewish cabal that it claims runs the world.

Oh shit they are onto us, how did they find out our scheme

>"We actually elected a meme as president," wrote one centipede on Sup Forums
this is not okay. death is not enough or the author. he must fall

> (You)
>>Libertarian party
>>with guns
>>with technology
>>with occult Diety worship
>>stronk Christian Moral fiber
>damn son, I think you are on to something

How do we organize this? A real political party. The Alt-Right Party. There are friends & family I have who have been on /pol, that I didn't even know were on here until the election was done. It seemed to liberate many from hiding. There are SO DAMN MANY of us, I am shocked to learn that this has become WAY MORE than a niche.

>mfw anchors are reading Sup Forums threads like they currently read tweets

>God-Emperor

I saw New Yorker use this too. They're too fucking retarded to realize it's from Warhammer 40k. They just people on Facebook/Twitter using the term and think everyone means it literally.

This rustles my fucking jimmies.

I've been thinking about making a thread about this. Basically doing another Shekel Shoah were were email the advertisers of these liberal places and celebrities (like Amy Schumer, Samanatha Bee, The Daily Show, etc) and say basically as a Trump supporter (on of 70 million) we're not going to buy products advertised on media that openly attacks us.

It worked for Gamergate. The strategy is valid, it hits them in the only spot they care about in the end -- their wallet.

We didn't start the alt-right label, but what should we do with it now that its starting to stick?

Wear it proudly? or put it on something more ridiculous and silly?

Burn down the alt right

few laughs while reading this

Make it a REAL political party. Legit.

>The infographics, the data visualizations and the stale clips pulled from mainstream media were obliterated by the alt-right's memes.

You're god damn right they were

Abandon it. It is currently being taken over by kikes and stormfaggots.

>what does the alt-right do now?

That's obvious. We must seize the levers of power.

Dust off your resumes and apply for jobs in the federal government. Aim especially for the Depts of Homeland Security (immigration), Justice, and Education.

I mean, clearly we can get things accomplished for the benefit of humanity. Trump is president. Do we waste our power, or do we continue to use it for good? We still need to help Assange and Snowden. There is much work to be done.

It'll be destroyed
We will manipulate Milo into killing himself somehow
Then we move on to whatever else interests the hivemind

You joke now but twit/pol/ and their lingo is already being used by normies who have never been on Sup Forums. I've seen older people greentexting on twitter, the format is just too good to keep ideas within the twitter character limit. Not only we President now but also we narrative soon...

>centipede on Sup Forums

I want nothing to do with those reddit cucks. We must destroy them.

>2045
>Meme magic is literally as powerful as a nuclear bomb
>Memetic Non-Proliferaton Treaty is signed
>We can't meme anymore

>I'm Wolf Blitzer and you're int he situation room!

>Today's major headline:

>Slash, pull, slash bee...tee...eff...ohhhh. Exclamation point, exclamation point, exclamation point. What does it mean? Is this code for "kill all black people?"

Where is my wallet?

Yes. Trump is currently hiring: greatagain.gov/serve-america.html

everything about our memetic warfare has it's roots in 40k dude

we are literally chaos undivided, composed of deviants across all spectrums of chaos, fucking with the realspace from behind the veil of the vast empyrean.

AHHHHHHHHHHHH

who the actual fuck knows the name of CIA ?

DEGENERACY, MEME WAR RIGHT NOW

What did they mean by this?

The whole article is a piece of shit. That's what happens when a bunch of 70 years old grandpa who are out of the internet and of the meme culture try to understand it.
They literally take every single word seriously. The "God Emperor", the "centipedes" etc. Seriously, grow up and learn how to recognize a meme when you see one.

More ridiculous and silly

GUYS GUYS

We do this:

MEME ALL THE ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS TO LA

SAY THAT NOWHERE ELSE IS SAFE AND THE POLICE THERE WON'T HELP DEPORT

ALL ILLEGALS GO AND SHIT UP THE CITY

LOCALS START TO HATE THEM

FEDERAL / ICE AGENTS MOVE IN

This would be funny

>The Alt-Right never had a significant effect on the election's outcome
>They are influential enough to write about in the mainstream media

???

>MEME ALL THE ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS TO LA
>SAY THAT NOWHERE ELSE IS SAFE AND THE POLICE THERE WON'T HELP DEPORT
>ALL ILLEGALS GO AND SHIT UP THE CITY
>LOCALS START TO HATE THEM
>FEDERAL / ICE AGENTS MOVE IN

^^^^^^ THHISSS!!!!!!

Centipedes
wtf is this shit.centipedes? this word has LITERALLY never been said on Sup Forums

It needs to be covert, otherwise it won't work. Always maintain plausible deniability so that we can play it off as a joke if we get targeted and make them look like a bunch of retards getting mad at toons.
Yep. If we follow that route, we will end up just like that. We must be like water. They must not be able to grasp us and localize us like we did with SJW; they'll manage to make us look bad then. Deny everything, let them fight ghosts.

I know. I just think it's hilarious and stupid how they're trying to take it literally to paint Trump supporters as literally worshiping Trump. Like in their attempts to make us look bad, they make themselves look horrible stupid and uninformed.

They can't just google "God-Emperor" at all. So much for journalism.

This.

We have to go after them next.

>they completely ignore that we have info graphics too

>but what should we do with it now that its starting to stick?
>Wear it proudly? or put it on something more ridiculous and silly?
Deny it every fucking chance you get if you had a single intelligent thought in your head but I doubt most of you tards do.

They will hire Australian Intellectuals to write their articles.

>What do they do now that X won?

Holy fucking shit.

I've seen this exact same type of article every fucking year there's an election.

The author's name is Alex Jones but polish.

Yeah that's what I just said... fucking google "God-Emperor" "OF MANKIND" is the first suggestion and even the normal phrase brings mostly 40k images with a few with Trump.

They're stuffing themselves on the low-hanging fruit and looking like idiots.

>implying they can stop us

I like this idea. We basically meme the illegals into sancturary cities, and then we meme ICE to fuck them up

>tfw you have to go back too
I love you m8s, will shitpost from the other side of the wall

Where did the term "alt-right" originate and why is it almost exclusively used by liberals?

>They can't just google "God-Emperor" at all
its from the forth dune book right?

I'm redpilling people by pretending to be a normie like them and acting all aghast in the vein of "guys, are you SEEING the shit on wikileaks about the pedophile child-killers?!"

Tell them about Podesta cutting his fingers and "eating the pain", then tell them to look up the close-ups of his fingers. I've redpilled literally like 5 people this week with this.

would fund and watch
>>fucking leaf

alt right? what alt right?

i dont see any alt right in here. have you checked next door cnn?

ignore it

>"We actually elected a meme as president," wrote one centipede on Sup Forums, echoing a feeling that somehow their digital campaign had swung it for Trump.
>centipede of Sup Forums

Print this shit out on posters and put them up around town at night if you really care, that's the next step in this whole thing user.

>Krasodomski Jones
the kryptojew is strong with this one

We need to talk about a ban on assault-memes and extended meme-magazines.

Ooh a polish jew

What about destroy the UN?

We shall call ourself the meme-right from now on

>The meme, when wielded by those who best understood its potency, emerged as the ultimate online weapon. The infographics, the data visualizations and the stale clips pulled from mainstream media were obliterated by the alt-right's memes.
lmao

"Reasonable Meme Control"

Dan the police horse is a bigger meme than this centipede business. it has no hallmarks of a successful meme

>centipedes

Who the fuck says this