Black girl on street asks Trump supporters "What will he do for my people"

youtube.com/watch?v=IPiz7e_2Wsc

Who cares? She didn't vote for him. She's not his constituent.

Ask not what your country can do for you, but ask what you can do for your country.

>Ay yo beech gibs me dat

>my people

Does she mean "Americans"? Of course not. She means negroids.

Blacks don't care about America and don't identify as American.

Didn't Trump say he wanted to move all the drugs and crime out of black communities and move jobs in?

>We're going to do for blacks exactly what blacks did for the revolution. By which I mean: nothing.

t:Che Guevara

"""people"""

>MUH PEEPOL MUH PEEPOL MUH PEEPOL WAT BOUT MUH PEEPOL?
Why do dindus in America always say this?
They treat everyone including their own community like trash but they want the same stuff and benefits Whitey got.

>Deadpool man starts talking
>holy shit he's black

What did Obama do for your people?

"Your people? What do you mean 'Your people!?'"

What? I don't fucking care what he's gonna do for your people.

Then there wouldn't be any black people left.

ask not what your country can do for you
ask what you can do for your country

god damn she's sexy.

He'll make sure you aren't eradicated by Russian nukes which is more than Clinton could ever promise you dumb fucking bint

I'd worship that black goddess and vote for Hillary if she asked me to

When Trump said better for all Americans he really meant it. He's gonna start Fixing flint within the first 100 days of office. It's in his 100 day contract:

>SEVENTH, cancel billions in payments to U.N. climate change programs and use the money to fix America’s water and environmental infrastructure.

I thought robin williams killed himself?

Exactly, but I don't think niggers have made the connection just yet.

>Blacks don't care about America and don't identify as American

Then it's time we identify as White-Europeans

>Political discussion between a bunch of people in flag capes, deadpool costumes, and carrying cameras.

I'm sure there's some high level discussion going on and not just a bunch of people yelling over each other.

How about she suck my cock?

I just paid you $25 bucks to suck my dick. stop talking and get back to work Janeeqwa!

that video is such a headache, that one black won't stop mumbling

statist cuck

savage
/thread

Because theyre fucking stupid

I wish someone would have said that to her.

Thanks, Franz, for remembering the last decent Democrat to walk the Earth.

>we know who gunned him down, too. (he's behind that post over there.)

What democrats should really be afraid of is the good job Trump will do. When someone who si sued to making tippy top property oversees things getting done right americans will drop the cynical lazy shit and turn into WIN MAACHINES

>asking the state to do something for you isnt statistm too

Grab them by the pussy

wow this board has at least 1 non fag

>lol dont be racist
>still refer to themselves as a different kind of people
midly amusing
aren't we all the same people, I mean, humans? :^)

"the same thing you do for your people."

well said jorgio.

I'm black and this disgusts me. We are all americans, thinking of yourself as a different group is racist in itself.

>What will YOU do for my people
not
>What will I do for my people
and this is why blacks are forever subhuman

>my people
>my

This girl look like that BLM protester who used to work in some SANDWICH ARTISAN position. One who got raided in the review website by Sup Forums some damn months ago.

African-Americans are despised in Africa.

for a black lady shes actually pretty kawaii and was surprisingly respectful/civil

it's not the government's job to feed you coon. Trump is cutting my taxes by 3% that's what he's doing for me. You should get a job so you get the benefits too

THIS

>niggers want more gibs for free
i am shocked

This

If they don't like it over there maybe they should come back and help their brothers and sisters in Africa? They say black lives matter yet turn away from the plight of blacks in Africa. They don't care about their homeland and they don't care about where they are either; id est. rioting and looting. African Americans are cancer. Sorry but it is true.

They tried that once. It was called Liberia.

I subbed to that channel. I like seeing people try and take on Trump supporters.

They always get destroyed.

You burgers should be happy no neck lacing happens in the USA

She fine

the state derives its power from the people, and ought to be exclusively for the people, fuck off you neocon

"your country" is the people of the country, not the state. It's a kennedy quote decades before neoconservatives existed. And it's actually a common neocon tactic to equate the state with the country, so if you dissent against the state you are accused of dissenting against the people. Lurk more before you try to be an honory murican leaf.

this my people, your people is stupid, im not black, or technically white, or asian, where are my handouts?

Fucking faggots, you make it ten times worse once you start playing these games. People are people, fuck off with the gibs me's

It's not about what he will do for them it's about they're going to do for themself.

How the hell can we be African when our bloodtype is B+. We're Afro-Orientals not fucking Africans. You dumbasses think all African-Americans are the same people like the fucking retards you are. White people are the ONLY people on this Earth who's skin color and appearance is abnormal and not like everyone else. There's hundreds of tribes and nations of people who are black and have nothing in common. White people are the only people who are all related to another. Faggot

shes cute.

Yes look at all these blacks rioting and attacking people and screaming fuck whitey because the (((white))) media is brainwashing them into subservience oy vey rabbi don't shake the cans whilst the goys are looking

wow what a descriptive and unique and interesting plan!
im a trumpster now!

You could immediately tell the nigger with the purple t-shirt was retarded.

>dr dre beats headphones
>fake

He should probably consider suicide

What will Blacks do for White people?

Oh thats right, rob us, rape us, and kill us. Why should we do anything for them?

That's because of the white admixture. Same with the other light-skinned black guy

Race is real friendo

okay, then what did $hillary say she would do for them?

Free white children for all coons.

Corey Wayne is GOAT

You're alright Italy.

"What gibs will he gib us? This determines our political opinions."

a rare smokin hot negress.

didnt understand a word she said

OP's video represents further proof that the biggest racists in this country are blacks and the Democrat party. Blacks and the Democrats see everything through the lens of race, they frame everything in the context of race. Upon political discussion, blacks immediately descend into disrespectful language and behavior and then spew racism and think nothing of it, and yet they demand absolute respect from people around them under threat of being labeled a racist.

Social media is a lens behind the false front of the mainstream media. The world sees the American blacks for what they are, and there is enormous and growing evidence of just how overwhelmingly racist and filled with hate and anger they truly are. They blame everyone but themselves for their problems and expect everyone but blacks to fix the problems.

?
how is her baby daddy gonna pay his child support without drug dealing? s m h

I HAVE SEEN THAT NEGRESS BEFORE SHE IS A PAID PROTESTOR!!!

>Country
>State
Learn the difference, it could save your life.

That caught me off guard.

God, I love Trump. He is literally my dream President.

>smokin hot negress
this desu

>What will he do for my people

hopefully repeal Obamacare and improve the health insurance market

hopefully deport illegal aliens and secure borders (like Bernie Sanders agrees) and ensure our poor aren't losing jobs to foreigners

hopefully bring jobs from overseas and lower taxes to provide more incentives and opportunities to create jobs and gain the fruits of their labor

but if you mean special privileges for only your group of people, like more affirmative action, hopefully nothing.

they can keep trying

Fuck niggers and fuck black people

>purple
Nigger are you blind? That's burgundy.

That might be true for Republicans, but what about everyone else?