>dick don't work because brain too big
>hijack the body a black dude
>force his wife to call him a cuckold in open court
>wife not into the black dude
>hijack the body of a smol blonde girl
>wife not into the new plan either
>roofies his own wife
Dis nigga

All of this in the end just to steal Barry's body when he's skipped every opportunity to do so thus far because the Thinker can't outthink bad writing

wut

I think it's more likely that after he's jumped through a few other bus metas' bodies and stolen their powers he'll take Ralph so he can shapeshift back into himself. Which is too bad because I like HazardThinker.

They specifically mention this though, that he's only going after bus metas for a reason.

I haven't watched this since last season, WTF are bus meta's?

I'm still holding on to this in case i'm right.

Basically whole shtick of this season is that when getting Barry out of the speedforce the portal they opened made a bus load of people into metas, all according to OP dude's keikaku.

I'll be super pissed if the solution to the big bad is time travel for the fourth fucking season in a row.

Oh god please no, I've been impressed there hasn't been any time travel bullshit so far.

so bus metas are specifically 2nd gen meta's not made in the particle accelerator explosion.

I thought this before he BLACKED himself, but by now I think there are too many pieces of the plan that don't fit for it to go that way.

Yep

We all want to be the cute petite blonde girl.

No, bus load as in a very literal bus. It stopped in front of the speed force portal (?) Barry came out of, and turned i think people inside the bus into metas

Translators note: Keikaku means plan

Truly, the thinking man's fetishes.

>Barry jumps out of the speedforce right in front of a bus
>bus is bombarded with unearthly energies from the speedforce portal
>everyone on the bus is now metahuman

I've always kind of hated that every season since the first one has to depend on a new gimmick (Earth-2, Alchemy, bus) to bring in new metas. Surely, the particle accelerator incident created enough metas to keep Flash busy for the entire series.

Hell, the fact that the metas HAVE to be created from something is stupid. They teased that it's not always the case with Lightbolt or whatever villain Doug Jones played, but they never did anything more with that idea.

It's a way to kickstart new overarching storylines while maintaing a semblance of the effective "Case of the Week" formula.

Whoa, The Tick got DARK.

Hhot many bus metas are there? How many are alive?

Twelve. All alive. So far we've met nine.

>Kilg%re
Controls technology.

>Hazard
Alters probabilities to her favor.

>Elongated Man
Stretches.

>The Weeper
Cries roofies.

>Black Bison
Controls effigies.

>Brainstorm
Telepath.

>Fallout
Living nuclear reactor.

>Dwarfstar
Shrinks shit.

>The Fiddler
Sound stuff, her episode hasn't aired yet.

>All alive
Are they? I thought everyone except Hazard got their brain juice sucked?
Also Weeper is a bus meta? Somehow I missed that.

No, you're right. In all fairness the bodies could just be unconscious but I doubt it. Or if it's a mind swap they're all trapped in the black dude's body while black dude got shanked in Clifford's.

If the dick don't lift, you must acquit

they already mentioned in s3 that they will build something to stop him.

now if the writers will forget about that or not is the question.

>The Fiddler
Runs for office in Alabama.

Kind of like Hunter Zolomon.

DC

>possessing a girl
>drugging your own wife
Based. Though if I were to hijack a cute girl's body, I'd be wearing frilly dresses instead of the ugly shit he was wearing, but whatever.

The thinking man sure has an awful lot of fetishes

I'm sure these metas are kinda special or something, maybe they have some sort of connection to the speedforce or something since they were exposed directly to it and that's why he's collecting their powers. Speedforce Chair incoming.