Trump - false hope?

Trump considering John Bolton (neocon warhawk from the Bush admin) as Sec. of State is worrying me Sup Forums.

The old establishment is already trying to get their tentacles into Trump's administration.

Or has Trump been duping us the whole time and he's working for the people who seemed to violently oppose him?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rStL7niR7gs
archive.org/details/ShadowOfPowerTheCouncilOnForeignRelationsAndTheAmericanDecline
cfr.org/about/membership/roster.html?letter=B
discord.gg/qFehG
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>The old establishment is already trying to get their tentacles into Trump's administration.
That happened the day he won the nomination, he hired 4 members of the CFR hours after he got it.

>CFR

Remember PNAC? Project for the New American Century?

I just googled it, and on wikipedia, Bolton is listed as one of the directors.

I do, do you remember where the idea was first pitched for that group?

I do, it was pitched in Foreign Affairs, the quarterly publication of the CFR.

I am well aware, now look at where the idea came from and who pushed it and where.

I guess we just gotta keep our fingers crossed that Trump will tell them to fuck off, but I was worried this was gonna happen. These people have always worked from the shadows.

If Trump proves to have been an establishment plant all along, I'll always be able to fall back on supporting Rand from the get-go and saying "told you so"...I mean back in the beginning Trump was accused of being close buds with the Clintons...

Trump is really trying desperately hard to be Dubya Bush 3.0.

>I guess we just gotta keep our fingers crossed that Trump will tell them to fuck off
He hired them less than four hours after getting the nomination, your hope is retarded given the history of the CFR.

>These people have always worked from the shadows.
No they dont, you just dont look.

>I'll always be able to fall back on supporting Rand
You mean the son of a patriot that rubs shoulders with CFR members and supports their global policies in regards to economics, good choice.

This board used to really entertain me but after this last election cycle it has become blindly obvious that most of you are utterly incapable of looking at history much less doing any form of research that involves things other than youtube videos.

Trump is going to be on infowars again right? Instead of sucking his dick Jones better call him out and make sure he doesn't sell out

youtube.com/watch?v=rStL7niR7gs

In fact, here is a book to get you people started given the ignorance the average poster has here about those in control on a nominal level.

archive.org/details/ShadowOfPowerTheCouncilOnForeignRelationsAndTheAmericanDecline

Bolton seems to have excellent credentials. How is (((one of them)))?

LOL WHAT DID YOU RETARDS EXPECT? WHO ARE THE KEKS NOW? AHAHAHAHA

hasn't he be saying a bunch of anti-globalist stuff in interviews? maybe he's changed his ways. i dunno tho...

Who else is he considering for sec of state?

>How is (((one of them)))?
Here is some spoon feeding for you.
cfr.org/about/membership/roster.html?letter=B

Jones said himself he will go ape shit insane on trump if he won't deliver

Well he is still on the membership roster of the CFR and that says more than anything he says to the camera.

>shadows
You know what I mean. They're all unelected and rarely mentioned by the media despite their huge influence

Who are you saying rubs CFR shoulders? Rand or Ron? The Pauls have always been opposed to CFR foreign policy, though their shared support for free and easy trade is just a result of libertarianism

>Trump been duping us the whole time
Bingo!

>and he's working for the people who seemed to violently oppose him
You mean Democrats? No. He's just working for his own self-interest. He's not going to build a wall. He's not going to reform Washington DC or remove the establishment. He's not going to deport all the illegal immigrants. He's not going to do anything but change taxes to better benefit himself and his billionaire buddies and corporations.

Jone's a pussy, he's not going to turn on Trump no matter what, if he's going to do shit he better do it now

Giuliani is the only other name I've heard.

Trump needs to slow his roll on appointing cabinet members and evaluate these people before he finds himself surrounded by the same people he just beat.

Look, I understand the comedic value of electing the first meme president, but if you actually thought he was going to do ANYTHING positive for the presidency, you're a fucking retard.

No, Rand actively supported their economic policies and during his run for president talked about some of them in a positive manner.

They are rarely mentioned by the media because the media is either made up of their members or owned by them.

Read the book I linked above for a greater understanding of when that change took place.

I take everything candidate Rand said with a grain of salt because he sees the system for what it is and presumably tries to act accordingly to get himself in a position to make a difference.

He voted for them too while in congress, you guys really need to read more.

"Bolton is also involved with a number of politically conservativethink tanks and policy institutes, including theJewish Institute for National Security Affairs (JINSA)"

Oh God, he's a heavy Israel lobbyist. Trump will really lose some supporters if he chooses this man

>Rand actively supported their economic policies and during his run for president talked about some of them in a positive manner.
That's what he said, he said they disagreed on foreign policy

Economics is FP to these people and just the first step. Rands support of their policies in terms of praise and votes says more than anything else he has done.

Like I said, I trust Rand as Ron's son does some of these things so he'll have a chance to infiltrate and make a difference, if that is somehow possible

bump

>Like I said, I am too naive to look at the history of American politics since the CFR was formed
ftfy.

Please tell me more. Shapiro likes Bolton, which gives off the neocon vibe very much

Read the book I linked here, dont bother holding opinions about US politics until you do as well.

Nigger what the fuck made you think Trump was pro-Iran?

Trump has always been pro-Israel and viciously anti-Iran.

You look like an idiot not expecting shit like this.

He's still building the wall. He's still deporting illegals.

>Read the book I linked here, dont bother holding opinions about US politics until you do as well.

Okay will do. Thanks.

Any other cool reads you can recommend regarding US and global politics as well, or economy too?

Fuck Bolton.

You don't get it do you?

Sup Forums never cared about America or anything except it's own ego and entertainment. You normal folks heard about this place after peep was talked about on the news and you come here thinking it cares about the future of America. It doesn't, this place only cares about chaos and ego.

Globalism can't be stopped. No matter who you elect it will proceed, because anyone you elect will stand to gain more power and wealth that way, as well as their friends and family. It's too powerful and too tempting, only a catastrophic event or crisis leading to a new dark age will prevent a single united global government within the next 100 years.

Trilaterals over Washington is a good book about the Trilateral Commission, the folks that rule over the CFR.

Science and Sanity is a good book about technocracy and how to achieve it.

Reprogramming the Human biocomputer is another book that is heavy in its technocratic leanings that explains a lot about how the media works on a fundamental level to impact your thought process.

so if Trump embraces the establishment, does that make us the cucks?

Is your position that there is absolutely no hope to be found in anyone who's capable of making a difference in government? I mean I pretty much agree with that but have always believed in the Pauls being authentically outsiders.

Thanks. Before I start them, from your experience, is the "wars for Israel" merely a meme or is there a bigger picture about it?

Also, which political ideology do you personally ascribe to? Are you an ethno-nationalist?

Iran is not the point of contention here. Trump has made his thoughts on Iran obvious. It's the well-known fact of who Bolton works for and what he supports.

>Is your position that there is absolutely no hope to be found in anyone who's capable of making a difference in government?
No, my position is not dictated by the words of the people in front of the microphone, it is dictated solely by who they associate with. I can lie to you to your face all day and if that is all I do you would never know, but if I hang around people that you know to do that already it would make you not trust me as much, right? It is the same way for politics.

>I mean I pretty much agree with that but have always believed in the Pauls being authentically outsiders.
I would agree if you were just talking about Ron, but Rand is a different beast all together and his voting record is simply not the same caliber of patriot as his father's.

Both, the meme is dah jews but the actuality is that some people who identify as jewish are are simply using that faith as a shield to protect themselves from scrutiny.

At this point, none. I was really rooting for Trump until the day he won the nomination.

Oh shit. So what exactly happened after he won the primaries?

Did we ever have a good choice? Was there a better candidate then him?

What do you predict Trump legacy will be, and will he turn into Bush 3.0?

Sorry for all the questions but you seem to know a lot and I'm genuinely interested.

>Oh shit. So what exactly happened after he won the primaries?
Less than four hours later he hired on CFR members as foreign policy advisers.
>Did we ever have a good choice? Was there a better candidate then him?
Not of the ones that stood a snowballs chance in hell.
>What do you predict Trump legacy will be, and will he turn into Bush 3.0?
Truthfully it is still way too early to tell but historically given how transition staff appointments dictated permanent staff appointments I would say right now it looks a lot like more of the same.

>Sorry for all the questions but you seem to know a lot and I'm genuinely interested.
All I do right now is read and listen to music, going through divorce really sucks.

You have always been cucks for Trump

>divorce

Sorry to hear that. Thanks for the engaging convo and recommended reading. I still believe Rand is trying to infiltrate the system and associates with bad folks or votes certain ways in order to rise to power and lead us away from the globalist agenda. Doubt that'll ever happen but at least he's an icon of hope.

>Sorry to hear that
I'm not, I am not the one at fault so its no loss to me.

Enjoy, the books that deal with technocracy are very dense reads, the other two are much faster comparatively.

Well its a nice thought, but actions speak louder than words and sadly his actions have put him into the category of controlled opposition.

I genuinely feel sorry dude, divorce is shit. How old are you?

My country was bombed in order to establish a muslim drug crossroad state in the heart of Europe during Clintons era in 99. Madeleine Albright, Richard Holbrooke and Wesley Clark were at the heart of it too. Do you know more about them and about this war in particular and how the neocons and CFR are connected to it?

Wish I could contact you in some other way and ask all this shit away like a curious kid haha

He's making the old republican establishment into his bitches.

Please not Bolton. Basically anyone but Bolton...

I am only 28 but I was blessed with the ability to recall nearly perfectly everything I have ever read.

I know it was, sad stuff that. Most of the papers written about what happened in that area of the world were printed in the mid to late 80s and a few in the early 90s by the CFR and their magazine. You can also find people talking about funding educational awareness programs for that area of the world in the same time period. When our masters use words like that what it should be construed as is this "we are using vast sums of money to change the way younger people think about the way the world should be in order to destabilize this area and offer solutions to the problems we create for profit."

What is really funny is that I used to date a Serbian girl in the past, she told me she voted for HRC. Her mother and I are still friends and I called her and told her, she got very mad.

I guess I could post a discord link or something, I dont know, I have never actually given out contact information on this website before.

He should pick David Goldfein desu no one can argue against him

Youre still young, no worries youll find the right girl.

Unfortunately too that the media demonized only one side and were still a shithole of a country because of commies and also we never recovered after the bombing and the destruction of our industry in the next decade.

That girl must be crazy hahah. Im not a mad Trump supporter but you truly have to be a doofus to shill for Hill as a Serb.

I dont know what discord is but would use any chance to get in contact with interesting people from here and would love to hear some more from you. Ive gotten in contact with an american dude before who has a gf from Serbia and visits her before so Id say its okay.

Whoops forgot to address the people.

Albright is currently on the CFR board of directors, if I remember that right, and has had long standing ties to them. In fact the man who helped her family come to the US in 1948 wrote policy for the CFR.
Holbrooke, since he was a young man, been pro globalism to the point of where he spent time when he graduated college trying to "help" the people of Vietnam, eg "prepare Vietnam and the surrounding area to better integrate themselves into the world and its new global nature."
Clark is Rhodes scholar, which means he was trained by the European establishment to champion their ideals of a global economic order. The Rhodes Scholarship was made to get "oxford educated men" into US politics.

Really all I want is someone who is kind and considerate, which really is hard to find in the US it turns out.

Well I wish I could have seen the look on her mothers face, I am sure she went ballistic.

Discord is some free program that allows for voice or text chat. I use it for games because I recently moved across the nation for school and it allows me to keep in contact with my friends.

He's just doing the rounds, paying respects. No one expected him to pick Pence as his VP, concern trolls went and acted like it was the end of the world because he said hi to someone. Same shit now, wait until he picks someone officially, not just rumours.

(((sources say)))

I would reject the temptation. I would take the ring to Mordor

Eh, John Bolton isn't too bad of a choice to be honest.

Better than Gingrich desu.

Hopefully Rudy is still AG.

At least he can't be worse than that old hag.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Here is a link that will expire in half an hour for a room I made for this purpose.
discord.gg/qFehG

Thanks for all the replies, I really appreciate it and will be saving this info.

Can you tell me your discord name and I will make an account tommorow morning and add you? I would do it now but its really late here now and I have to sleep soon. Im really looking forward to hearing something new from you, pol has turned crazy this last year and even though I love humor its gotten a bit boring only trolling lefties anymore. Hardly any new convo

wow really? a billionare oligarch hangs out with other billionare oligarchs?

how funny, how unexpected!

Dirtyaria

No problem, it was very enjoyable. I am actually shocked someone bothered to read what I said as I dont link youtube videos instead I talk about history and books, the anathema to the lazy.

Economic globalism is kinda inevitable. This is one reason I'm a communist.

>This is one reason I'm a communist.
>I subscribe to a theory of government and economics that was funded by and used by the globalists I dislike as a tool to kill millions and impoverish even more people.
So are you an English teacher in Japan or just an idiot?

He isn't a hawk. Just a statesman. Neocons did use him to achieve their means. He's very good at handling UN from influencing US policy

Looking into this now, which 4 CFR members did Trump hire after getting the GOP nomination?

I just think that we need to unite the global economy under economic planning, socialize ownership of productive infrastructure, and liquidate the capitalist class. What the gurrent globalists are doing with refugees and political correctness seems stupid to me though.

It's going to be Guiliani.

Fuck, I installed it real quick and dunno how to add you. It's asking for some kind of tag

Listen to Roger Stone, he said Trump hasnt decided anyone yet and wont tell anyone who he's picking. Trump himself is weeding out the people who don't follow his thinking. Put your faith in him and let him choose, he knows how to pick good people seeing as how he has entire seasons worth of experience picking and firing people due to how "off" they smell for the Apprentice.

His four member FP team are either official members or are heavy ties to official members.

So you are an idiot, glad we cleared that up.

Well my name on the service is Dirtyaria and the little number sequence that I dont know the significance of after my name is 4606.

attempting to centralize and plan the entire global economy seems destined for oppression, dysfunction, and failure

Do you really think in 500 years we'll have a stable system of capitalist governments all living in peaceful competition? It just seems unrealistic. Capitalist enterprises' nature is to corner the market and obtain even increasing shares of the economy. Well when let's say "The Sino-Russian Federation" or something
100 years down the line has dominated the entire global economy and controls all production, how does a 'competitive marketplace' even make sense. It will be a globe-spanning monopoly, run by a handful of elites and with every employee a customer. 'Profit' will become meaningless. There will just be a hierarchy of salaries and wages. The final step is then to remove the then-obsolete idea of private ownership of productive infrastructure. I mean we can and are dithering about in the time capitalism has left, but it's just inevitable. This is basically what will happen if we carry capitalism to it's absolute breaking point. I'd just like to spare us the absurdity and suffering
by recognizing this advance.
I know that I'm correct. But I can see why other people can't see the truth yet. Everything takes time.
Corporate conglomerates already plan large sectors of the economy, but with the goal of their own profits. But it would be hierarchical planning. The 'world council' or whatever wouldn't control everything that goes into your house, but maybe they would deal with things like 'how to correct the Eurasian steel deficit' and such.

sage and ignore concern troll threads

it's basically exactly what happened when Obama got elected "HOPE AND CHANGE HOPE AND CHANGE HOPE and appoint everyone who did the job 8 years ago and it's the exact same shit again."

I doubt Bolton is really in play, considering Bannon is super-redpilled and advising Trump.

Bolton was basically a founding member of the neoconservative clique which got the US into the Iraq war adventure. Bolton personally sidelined the CIA and cooked the intelligence so it would support the neoconservatives' preconceived notion that Saddam was hiding WMDs under his bed.

I suspect all these weird names like Bolton are being purposely floated in the media by interested groups like the neocons to get a leg in.

This isn't draining the swamp, it's the exact opposite...

>laboring under the extreme delusion that we will be stuck on this rock for all of time
Do you even know the history of the idea of communism? Do you know who funded the people who first thought it up or who the first communists were directly related to?

Yep I have read the historical documents and theoretical foundations of communism (Marxism).
>related to
Spare yourself the effort of typing it out, I'll do it for you:
>muh jewish talmudic kabbalistic kikes EVERYONE IS JEWS, JEWS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL BAD IN THE WORLD

That is some fine projection there English teacher.

The actual answer is Frankist bankers who happened to fund their cousins by blood in their quest to think of a new and worse form of govt.

Who would you have him hire?

You want him to hire somebody outside of government who has never dealt with such matters for the position?

It's just like people who criticize him for hiring lobbyists... he has to hire thousands of people and get them in motion by January 20, he can't hire 4000 outsiders who don't know what they're doing. If you have faith that Trump wants what is best for ALL AMERICANS it is easy to have faith that he is doing the best possible with what he's been given.

He will keep these people on a leash, and he has ultimate authority. He is doing the best he can. He plays the long game and he plays it well, you should know this by now.....

Count your blessings and have faith user

Whoever supposedly founded it is irrelevant because the concepts are what are meaningful.

>Whoever supposedly founded it is irrelevant because the concepts are what are meaningful.
>the opinions of the creators of something are meaningless compared to their creation
>there is no chance bias could have impacted anything!
Keep going.

I don't really care about the delusions of the ignorant. It's a pity but to each their own. History will prove me right.

>History
I am surprised you can use that word seeing as you have zero knowledge of the subject.

Dunning-Kruger effect? Being ignorant about something has never stopped anyone from believing in their own righteousness.

Are you fucking stupid, communism is anarchist, it is the workers ownership of the means of production (anarcho-syndicalism) and is opposed to the government control of the means of production (socialism).

Your entire post is based on pure assumptions anyways. Marxists thought their theories were science, but they weren't. Just like they predicted the workers revolution overthrowing capitalism, you predict some bullshit doomsday nonsense based on nothing but your misunderstanding of economics.

>The final step is then to remove the then-obsolete idea of private ownership of productive infrastructure. I mean we can and are dithering about in the time capitalism has left, but it's just inevitable. This is basically what will happen if we carry capitalism to it's absolute breaking point. I'd just like to spare us the absurdity and suffering
by recognizing this advance.
This is the most pathetic thing in your post as it isn't even an argument against the effectiveness of capitalism, but a concession that it might end so we should just give it up. Everything changes and nothing is permanent, the US will eventually fall, but that doesn't mean we should just pack up our bags and move disassemble the government. This is the most pseudo-intellectual reddit shit I have seen on this board.

Attack on Iran was planned in january. Now we start to see details.

He better not.