Say hello to your new Secretary of State

Reminder that John "Let's Invade Iraq and Iran Now" Bolton is on the board of the Jewish Institute for National Security Affairs (JINSA).

Are you ready to fight to the death for your beloved (((allies))) in Israel anons?

Other urls found in this thread:

alternet.org/story/154938/seymour_hersh:_us_training_iranian_terrorists_in_nevada
motherjones.com/politics/2009/10/tape-bolton-israel-should-nuke-iran
reason.com/archives/2016/08/17/john-bolton-trumps-likely-secretary-of-s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fuck Bolton is the biggest neocon cuck

How is this happening? Did the establishment threaten Trump or something?

That stache tho....

(((They))) will always make sure we never win, even when we ''''win''''.

Trump is basically CTR at this point

is this official yet? or is it just floating around? because it might be a leak to see how people feel about this.

tell @transition2017 why that's fucking retarded.

>tell @transition2017 why that's fucking retarded

We really do need to get the word out that we voted for Trump and we do not support this decision to appoint Bolton because it goes against everything he ran on.

Bolton is a horrible fucking choice.

Yes, i would rather fight along side based as fucking jews from the jew lands than listen to cucked leftist sjw nu-male muslim sympathizers

CRUSADES NOW

KILL
ALL
MUSLIMS

LETS MAKE EARTH GREAT AGAIN

and then we can gas the jews after we get the mudshits gone.

Fucking sell out zog shill Bolton. What do you expect? Trump is just another zog shill pretending to be patriotic. We got sold out big time.

not happening jew rat bastard

>Although the revelation that the U.S. government directly trained the MEK comes as a surprise, it’s no secret the group has prominent backers across the political spectrum. Despite it’s designation as a "terrorist" organization by the State Department for 15 years, a number of prominent former U.S. officials have been paid to speak in support of the MEK. The bipartisan list includes two former CIA directors, James Woolsey and Porter Goss; former Homeland Security Secretary Tom Ridge; New York City Mayor Rudolph Giuliani; former Vermont Governor Howard Dean; former Attorney General Michael Mukasey; former FBI Director Louis Freeh; former U.N. Ambassador John Bolton; and former Pennsylvania Governor Ed Rendell.
>Rudolph Giuliani
>John Bolton
Source: alternet.org/story/154938/seymour_hersh:_us_training_iranian_terrorists_in_nevada

Guys? Did we elect a NeoCon?

Bad move Don.
This is unacceptable. Find a better pick.
Transition team needs to slap some sense into him or whoever suggested this faggot.
Too many fucking compromises.

Does Trump even understand what 'drain the swamp' means? For Christ sakes Vince McMahon would be a better choice for Sec. of State than Cold Warhawk Bolton.

Did Jared Kushner's dad made Trump indebted to him forever by going to jail for crimes that Trump commited?

really makes you think

Crooked Hillary and Pervert Bill are now REALLY GOOD PEOPLE

No, morons are just falling for media lies. Unless you think "sources say" is confirmation of anything.

I already did; Get on it faggots

People were saying the same thing about "sources" claiming Reince Priebus would become Chief of Staff

Good then it will seem like Trump is holding him on his leash and the only thing saving them is Trumps grip.

>drain the swamp

>appoints neocon cuck George W. Bush regime member / Romney foreign policy advisor

>drain the swamp

Drain the swamp apparently means draining it and then refilling it the same globalist shit.

So now it's safe to believe them because they were right one time? Sounds pretty gullible.

Bolton is the biggest Neocon. He though we didnt go far enough in Libya and still thinks Iraq war was good. Oh and he wants Israeli to launch nukes at iran

motherjones.com/politics/2009/10/tape-bolton-israel-should-nuke-iran

reason.com/archives/2016/08/17/john-bolton-trumps-likely-secretary-of-s

Trump has literally said that he's being strongly considered, this isn't a fucking joke

>Trump already revealing himself as the globalist establishment

Welp guys...

the past six days were fun, I hope y'all trolled as many liberals as possible

Drain the Swamp was just another meaningless buzz phrase used to garner support

>Thinking that electing people will fix shit

I said i wanted trump as the puppet because he'd be funny as shit, and we goy's got it

hillary would be no fun at all and would probably use FEMA camps, no thx

We doin' this the zionist way goys, not the globalist way... either way, they win

looks like just another typical washington, d.c. administration is taking form

oh well, the election was fun.

BLOW UP HASHTAG #NoToBolton

IMO the troll value of appointing Bolton far outweighs the effect he has on policy. John Bolton as Secretary of State was a troll job that cons talked about 11+ years ago. Admittedly most of us were more neocon-y back then, but I respect the classic lulz.

Remember he doesn't dictate policy, he job is to represent the US to the people he talks to. I think "SoS John Bolton" gives a good impression to each nation of where they stand. The joke is old but still funny.

SPREAD IT, BITCHES

>tfw you get conned by the don