The cucks approve. Maybe this is his deal making compromise

The cucks approve. Maybe this is his deal making compromise

Other urls found in this thread:

alternet.org/story/154938/seymour_hersh:_us_training_iranian_terrorists_in_nevada
youtube.com/watch?v=kQzf1dwEfCY
wnd.com/2016/11/a-trump-doctrine-america-first/
youtube.com/watch?v=qwqPf-8aNwo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Redpill me on Corker.

Corker worked with Obama to pass the Iran deal.
Bolton loves NATO and wants to bomb the crap out of everyone
Guiliani has no foreign policy experience.

We are up the creek with no paddle here.

We need to suggest someone FAST. Not Ron Paul either, he already implied he would say no on RT.

Why would they want to pick Bolton? The year 2005 is a distant memory but mmh.. didn't he suck... at... something?

Pat Buchanan?

Not likely to work though. By all accounts, it's down to those three candidates.

I prefer Giuliani because he is loyal to Trump. However, even though Bolton is a neocon, and the neocon's choice, he also endorsed Trump very early in the race and has been advising Trump.

However both Bolton and Corker HATE Russia and love Israel.

I think Bolton can be controlled for the right amount of money, and in that case, he's the most reliable one of them all. So, Trump should pick Bolton, and then just throw money at him so he behaves.

>Pat Buchanan?

Good pick, but he's way too old and Trump talked shit about him back in 2000. Not sure if he likes him now.

i agree. which is why I think there are no good options.

I would support Bolton, but even though endorsed Trump, only a few months ago he shat all over Trump's policy of asking NATO members to pay their fair share.

Looks like we got cucked by the jews again, what a surprise. Seriously Trump? Fucking Bolton? This is draining the swamp? FUCK, come on man. I'm sick of fighting Israel's wars, holy fuck.

>Although the revelation that the U.S. government directly trained the MEK comes as a surprise, it’s no secret the group has prominent backers across the political spectrum. Despite it’s designation as a "terrorist" organization by the State Department for 15 years, a number of prominent former U.S. officials have been paid to speak in support of the MEK. The bipartisan list includes two former CIA directors, James Woolsey and Porter Goss; former Homeland Security Secretary Tom Ridge; New York City Mayor Rudolph Giuliani; former Vermont Governor Howard Dean; former Attorney General Michael Mukasey; former FBI Director Louis Freeh; former U.N. Ambassador John Bolton; and former Pennsylvania Governor Ed Rendell.
>Rudolph Giuliani
>John Bolton
Source: alternet.org/story/154938/seymour_hersh:_us_training_iranian_terrorists_in_nevada

Guys? Did we elect a NeoCon?

I think Trump thinks he can control Bolton, seeing as how Bolton endorsed him early in the election.

Theoretically, Bolton is just to do what Trump says, so it doesn't matter what Bolton's views. Realistically, however, I'm not so sure...

>This is draining the swamp? FUCK, come on man.
Calm your shit.
We hired red-skins to help navigate the wilderness before we slaughtered them.
Same thing happening here.

Every victory is partly for the Jews. It's unavoidable.

Bolton is heavily anti-russian though.

Steve Bannon is genuinely our guy. We have a guy who's a whisker away from white supremacy heavily influencing policy in the fucking white house. No matter how shit gets played to dampen trump's support don't forget that.

ugh, i'm not liking the sound of bolton, corker or gingrich. Isn't there anyone else? rand paul?

the jews co-opted internet anti-semitism to get their man in the white house. you/we were cheering them on every step of the way and were too blind to see it. never underestimate the jews.

I'm extremely excited about the Bolton pick.

He will bitchslap the United Nations.

The cucks opinion should be dismissed.

Fuck Bolton.

LOL, you Putin-worshipping Russiaboo cucks don't like Bolton because he will stand up to Putin.

What a bunch of faggots.

Shapiro wasn't ever a cuck (he has like five children of his own by his wife), he really only did two things wrong: oppose the God Emperor and pressure a mentally ill woman to file a false police report.

Will he be called Lord Bolton?

Shapiro would be /ourguy/ if he wanted for US what he wants for Israel.

Remember fags, the goal is not to ally with Russia but to make Germany re-militarize. Trump is using Russia to scare Europe into paying their fair share.

If Shapiro wants him then that is very worrying. He's a fucking kike shill

>Remember fags, the goal is not to ally with Russia

Kinda scary how many of the pro-Trump kids don't realize this. They want us to appease Russia and hope that we become friends.

Russia's interests do not coincide with our interests anywhere except defeating ISIS.

>(((our interests)))

oh well I guess it's good to not show your hand. We need Europe to believe it so we have to believe it somewhat too.

Fuck off kike, can't see further than your fucking nose.

Both are achievable

Kek

shapiro being happy about a pick is not a good thing. Fug, what is trump thinking? Are there really no better picks for SoS?

oh boy I can't wait for fucking sub-human slavs to control Europe!

Wasn't Jewperio the one who was saying "we need to stop Trump at all costs"?

>America does not have it's own national interests and should instead work to promote Russia's interests

You're a fucking idiot.

>Both are achievable

Why the fuck would we want to appease Russia you moron?

Yes, we will work with Russia to defeat ISIS. We will strengthen our diplomatic relationship with them. But we will not befriend them, because they are our rival, not our friend.

This

he's a radical and is very good at taking orders. He'll be an attack dog that we need. Gingrich would want to cozy up with foreign dignitaries. Bolton doesn't give a fuck

yessss

Yeah, Trump is just gonna use Russia to defeat ISIS, so he can arm Ukraine and throw out the invaders and establish a far-right fascist state in Kiev.

Richard Spencer for SoS!

Exactly, Bolton is the ultimate "America First" candidate.

this video says Bolton has been on the Train for a long time

youtube.com/watch?v=kQzf1dwEfCY

fuck yes

I put pre-neocon John McCain on the survey. For Secretary of State I'd expect looking at ambassadors, but I feel like Trump should know several skilled negotiators (ideally, some ex-military) from the private sector that would be good choices.

Military folks know the hardships involved in war and won't be so willing to use forces unnecessarily. That doesn't mean they need to be pussies. If trumps focus is trade, we need a deal-maker.

>tfw no based newt

Lord Ramsey!

>Bush-era neocons being appointed to top-level positions
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

at least we know he'll fire them when they inevitably fuck up catastrophically

Pat fucking loves Trump. He's written quite a few very supportive articles. Here is the most recent.

wnd.com/2016/11/a-trump-doctrine-america-first/

Why did Ben become a cuck? It's over Ben, you lost. It's time to come home Ben.

Bannon is cool, Bolton needs to get the fuck out

I think with Ukraine we'll just let the chips fall where they may and encourage Germany/Europe to deal with it if they don't like what Russia is doing there.

Ukraine has never been our ally. Threats to NATO allies would be a problem, but Ukraine is not our fight.

Lets put Jill Stein in for the lulz...she is getting some serious hate from the libs of twitter

Pat Buchanan is Trump without the charisma.

Pat and Trump are the real True Conservatives

fuck off altright memers

Newt would be more useful elsewhere.

I know Neo-cohens are looked down up on in our circles but some of them are extreme as fuck and would be willing to go along with some of Trump's more radical positions like torturing ISIS members, using the NSA to intimidate Muslims and bombing ISIS territory into total rubble.

We need to bend them to our will. If we assume they will get the best of us because they are mostly Jews, we are denying our own cunning and power.

Roger Stone was on AJ today and said Bolton being named to his cabinet was not going to happen.

Att Gen Gowdy is the only one I MUST have.
Sec Tres Ron Paul a close second.

>not sending moon man to head up state

It's not our fight but Trump can say to Putin, okay you get Crimea and eastern Urkaine, reach a real peace deal here and finish it. That's something Trump can accomplish in a phone call.

I want that fucking moon base

Make newt secretary of space

Giuliani will be AG
Crispie is kill

Screencap this

Fucking neocons. We should have started the purge on the dusty old Bush relics. Stay away from /ourguy/, REEEEEE!

So if its bolton the US will be in full scale war with iran and russia right?

Stone is a big-time backstabber. Watch out for him. He was talking major shit about Lewandowski.

Fuck off neocon slime.

>not putting moonman in charge of NASA to partner with Elon Musk to put a man on Mars by 2020

Did Ron Paul say he'd be willing do anything in the Trump administration?

like Chair the Fed or be secretary of Treasury?

John "America First Fuck You" Bolton? The attack dog that wants to bitchslap anyone who tries to fuck with American interests?

If you learned anything from Trump's methods of persuasion and dealmaking exhibited throughout his bid for the Presidency, then you should understand why an appointment like this makes sense.

But again, nothing has been confirmed. Rumour is rumour. He might opt for being all Speak Softly, Carry a Big Stick.

And Trump has been consistent that he would fight when American interests demanded it anyway.

Just lots of concern trolling and Sup Forums is falling for it hard.

I felt that way on the survey but Sec. State is so important not to fuck up. I'd almost have it be one of Trump's children because of the loyalty to his vision, but I feel like others would never accept it. Nepotism, etc.

Paul has been signaling against Trump all along.

>(((our))) interests.

We can see straight through your bullshit. Why do you and your kike masters want war so badly?

Wtf is up with his cabinet choices? We went from draining the swamp to a cabinet of neocon stooges over night.

Where is Icahn? Or anyone else from the outside? Giuliani I'm good with as AG, but everyone else named so far is horseshit.

>Excellent Trump
I don't like the way it sounds

Why wouldn't he go with Bolton? What's wrong with you alt-cucks? Bolton despises globalism and the UN. He's literally the best choice. He was probably the only one I liked in the Bush administration.

That was after Lewandowski was fired and rightfully so because he was taking the campaign in the wrong direction as well as getting caught holding his cock whilst Cruz stole delegates.

In Nixon's first term Kissinger was National Security Advisor and some party hack named Rogers was Secretary of State. Rogers got the job as a favor, so Nixon only bothered listening to Kissinger when it came to foreign affairs. Kissinger was de facto Secretary of State. I'm hoping Trump picks someone like Corker to play the Rogers and Flynn to play the Kissinger.

Pat sure does but Trump called him Literally Hitler and cited him as one of the reasons why he left the Reform Party.

He's putting together a coalition of alt-righters and conservatives. He needs them to govern effectively. Just give him a chance before getting black-pilled.

The one redeeming thing about the neocons is that they hate international orgs like the UN, in contrast to liberal interventionists.

youtube.com/watch?v=qwqPf-8aNwo

Bolton: 'Brexit' will revive Western security

That's in the past. During one of his last rallies he said nice things about Pat.

>Russia's interests do not coincide with our interests

Not enough baby foreskins to go around?

Because he has an appetite for endless war mongering and nation building.

Slavs>Muslims/Cucks

Pat would never get confirmed by the Senate. Cabinet picks are rarely blocked but they'd block Pat

All RP wants is to close the Fed or implement gold dollars. I don't think it would be much use.

Bolton is red pilled as fuck. He's not a peace loving hippy, so what. Trump wont listen when Johnny boy goes on a bender and wants to invade every Mudslimeastan shithole for kicks

Rock out with your cock out. Gets the Russia shills off our backs and fuck the UN

>torture
>surveillance
>foreign entanglements

Fuck man, I did NOT vote for Trump to get another 4 years of Bush/Obama. I hate neoconservatives.

dude. We are fucking neo-Nazis. We want to ruthlessly terrorize any Muslim enemies. Why don't people accept this? We need to unleash absolute terror on their people. We are tired of living in fear.

Were you not paying attention? We dictatorship nao. Trump is gonna focus that power on the enemy though, not American patriots.

If your goal is to save whiteness, true whiteness, in Europe then you need to empower them again. That starts with re-militarizing them.

>we

If he wants to the Republicans in the House and Senate to cooperate he needs to extend an olive branch.

Have fun dying in a trench outside Tehran because a of Israeli jews kvetching. abouit le mean Iranians, then your wife's son cleaning up the sectarian violence 20 years later.

>Bolton

I like people that don't get captured.

John Kerry

Trump is wrong about the Iran deal.

Neocons aren't conservative. They're warmongering disaffected democrat Jews bent on using the United States to militarily further the interests of Israel at the expense of American interests. I'm fine with Jews, but fuck Israel.

Nervous, Juden?

> John "Russian belligerent behavior" Bolton
> this is excellent
> t.(((Ben Shapiro)))

>(((nazis)))