Brit/pol/ - Karen edition

>Donald Trump's new chief strategist Steve Bannon 'will call Nigel Farage before Theresa May'
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/11/14/exclusive-donald-trumps-new-chief-strategist-steve-bannon-will-c/

>Theresa May pledges to look after 'overlooked' communities in wake of Donald Trump victory
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/11/14/theresa-may-pledges-to-look-after-overlooked-communities-in-wake/

>Jo Cox killer shouted 'Britain First' as he murdered Labour MP in political attack, trial hears
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/11/14/jo-cox-murder-trial-prosecution-to-open-case-against-man-accused/

>PRISON RACE WAR: Fears tensions set to explode as gangs pitch against Muslim inmates
express.co.uk/news/uk/731745/Prison-Race-War-fears-tensions-explode-gangs-pitch-against-Muslim-inmates

>'Stupid. Ridiculous. Hysterical' Britain SNUBS EU's 'panic dinner' over Donald Trump win
express.co.uk/news/world/731942/eu-emergency-meeting-brussels-donald-trump-boris-johnson-jean-marc-ayrault

>Married GP who spent six months in jail for groping a teenager’s breasts during an examination is CLEARED at a retrial after jury hears it was a ‘terrible misunderstanding’
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3934006/Married-GP-spent-six-months-jail-groping-teenager-s-breasts-examination-CLEARED-retrial-jury-hears-terrible-misunderstanding.html

>President Trump is not going to be the ogre some fear, but we need to mend fences – I can help with that - Nigel Farage
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/11/13/president-trump-is-not-going-to-be-the-ogre-some-fear-but-we-nee/

>Corbyn backs reduction of Nato presence along Russia's borders
theguardian.com/politics/2016/nov/13/jeremy-corbyn-hints-at-reducing-nato-presence-russia-putin

>EU Threatens to Punish Britain for Getting Close to Trump
breitbart.com/london/2016/11/12/eu-threatens-punish-britain-getting-close-trump/

Other urls found in this thread:

countrysquire.co.uk/2016/11/14/an-open-letter-to-lbcs-james-obrien/
sexymp.co.uk/
youtu.be/KdFzMLZAXEM
youtube.com/watch?v=E4TLto-nKfU
twitter.com/Nigel_Farage/status/797586488665968642
youtube.com/watch?v=1gxQaKYFx-4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The papers, lads.

How's the gf situation, lads?

What is Brit/pol/'s favourite anime?

James O'Brien gets taken apart;
countrysquire.co.uk/2016/11/14/an-open-letter-to-lbcs-james-obrien/

Worth a read because it devolves into an attack on the hardened left in general.

Is mummy May based, lads?

We don't talk about that. Not now, not anymore

HOW is it half 12 already?

Would you stir it, lads?

>Is mummy May based, lads?
Brit/pol/ deemed her must fuckable so yes.

sexymp.co.uk/

Mark my words.

Corbyn will be prime minister by the end of 2017. He will be elected by the same voters that brought us brexit. Voters analogous to those who put trump in the white house. The white working class will flock to him in the next general election, which I predict will be called in a matter of a few months (once the supreme court checks Theresa May's brexit plans, and force her hand).

You heard it from me first.

Corbyn will not call for less immigration so how about no.

If he's smart, he will. I think it's quite likely, given recent political upheavals, that he will realise that this is the key to getting elected.

Comfy gif.

Delusional

My mummy and her new bf are having sex really loud, I can hear the headboard banging off the wall. I heard her new bf say, "who cares if we wake him up, he won't do anything" ;_;

Perhaps I am. I realise I'm making stupidly bold predictions here. But after Trump got elected, I seriously believe that it's goibg to have a huge impact on the way political campaigns will be fought in the future. Nothing is too unlikely anymore.

A girl gave me her number but I cant be bothered to message her. Don't know what's wrong with me. She seemed nice as well

You better message her tomorrow, lad.

Say something like:
>I'd fuck you if you were my daughter

>countrysquire.co.uk/2016/11/14/an-open-letter-to-lbcs-james-obrien/

Good letter - cheers for the share user

I'd fuck you if you were my Charlotte.

But Corbyn isn't the man to do that. He is a total cuck

Yes yes good idea. I think she'd like that,, it's a nice compliment

Happy birthday faggot

Fucking Metro. Fucking London.

Th-thanks, lad.

Anime, higurashi. VN, umineko

Thank you my dude.

she got it

It was my happy birthday.

>Donald Trump's new chief strategist Steve Bannon 'will call Nigel Farage before Theresa May'

Happy birthday spacker, enjoy my present?

I'll stop bumping the other thread now.

Also who wants to know the real story of how I got his trip, not the fake story we agreed on?

youtu.be/KdFzMLZAXEM

This video always cheers me up. What do you think lads?

happy birthday user

youtube.com/watch?v=E4TLto-nKfU

>IF THE THREADS GOING WELL HE WILL MAKE IT GAY

>CAUSE HE'S STUPID AND PERFIDIOUS AND AN (((((O VEY)))))

>WITHOUT HIM THE THREADS WILL GO OKAY

>HE'S RIMMER

>RIMMER

>TRIPFAG RIMMER

>WITHOUT HIM Sup Forums WOULD BE MUCH BETTER

>HE'S UGLY, GAY AND NO ONES DIMMER

>I WANT TO STEAL HIS LIVER

>HE'S RIMMER

>RIMMER

>TRIPFAG RIMMER

>HE MAKES ME WANT TO BECOME A KILLER

>HE'S NEVER BEEN MISTAKEN FOR A NORMIE

>HE'S FAT AND UGLY AND MAKES ME REEEEEE

>MASTER AT BEING SHIT AND A RETARDEE

>HIS SKILL AT DERAILING THREADS IS UNCANNY

>WHY IS HE SUCH A CUNT? ASK YKTD

>HE'S RIMMER

>RIMMER

>TRIPFAG RIMMER

>HE'S A MASSIVE SHITPOSTER

>IF YOU PLAY YOUR CARDS RIGHT HE WILL GO AWAY

Ye can keep yer London bankers and yer politicians too, 300 years deceit and lies we've had enough o' you. In the year eighteen we'll make oor stand ,like the Wallace long ago, Goodbye farewell and we'll no be back ,its time for us tae go

Our fathers fought in Britain's every war,always first tae face the foe, But loyalty tae this union ,gets ye nothin now we know, So we'll raise our saltires high again ,let the lion rampant roar, For London we have had enough and we will take no more

Chorus Alba Gu Brath, Scotland Forever, Alba Gu Brath ,I never will vote no, Alba Gu Brath ,Scotland Forever, Alba Gu Brath, We'll bring our freedom home.

Culloden and Red Clydeside, Rosyth and Ravenscraig, Butchery ,betrayal,broken promises they made, Auld Scotland was the faithfull wife ,Mistreated and abused, Divorce the only answer now ,no more to be excused.

Caledonias sons and daughters ,from the highlands and the isles, From the lowlands and the borders, from the hills and valleys wild, Some are sons of ancient Erin, some from many other lands, But all Scots now in the year eighteen hold the future in their hands

For we care not of your colour ,creed,religion or of race, And gay or straight who gives a damn every Scot here has a place, So lets stand as one together, be the best that we can be , And banish all divide and rule in a land thats truly free.

700 years have come and gone since the time of Bannockburn, A different game but the fights the same ,our freedom must be won, Three hundred years of Union,this devil we well know, In the year eighteen we're votin yes , For by God ,its time tae go

>two slimey bint cunts discussing based Trump with vinegary maliciousness
Eat a fucking turd

>Also who wants to know the real story of how I got his trip
You two are gay lovers

Good vid.

How did you know?

Requesting morph and chas as pepe and wojak meme

I know you're taking the piss but you're pretty much bang on

I like to watch

>hating on Churchill
OUT OUT OUT REEEEEE

twitter.com/Nigel_Farage/status/797586488665968642

bbc one: late night chinky news
bbc two: that nigger muslims chef from bakeoff
itv: some gambling bullshit for chavs
channel 4: derren brown being a weird poz faggot
channel 4: more gambling for retards
itv2: unfunny simpsons rif-off rip-off rip-off
bbc four: some quite nice paintings
4+1: american reality tv faggotry
more4: gypsy scum
film 4: adverts ----during----- a fucking film
e4: some literal tranny on tattoo fixers
i cannot go on

What the hell kind of gun is that?

Lads, just imagine being a Prime Minister from the Victorian era and being told that the Yanks become the most powerful country in the world. That those pesky upstarts completely dismantle us, that we are their bitch in the future.

I wouldn't know whether to laugh or cry.

>TV license

Not the real meme merchant

>bbc one: late night chinky news
Oh fuck off m8 that one's top tier comfy. Agree with all the others though.

Corbyn is fully invested in leftist identity politics. He's the opposite of what those people want. The only difference between him and the neoliberals is his economic policies.

I not suprised

Just got an angry call from this cunt because he actually thought you somehow found out and weren't memeing

kek

Which one catches and which one pitches?

How do I stop caring about politics, I just want to stop caring now?

He's bottom, you can tell by how bitchy he is.

cheeky

>be me
>be Australia
>Roving gangs of Emus and thier pet niggers roving nearby streets and causing a rauckus, so cant sleep
>decide to visit family
>big brother USA is busy, took over his company and is now in the middle of a cuck-fueled shitstorm
>Little brother NZ is so irrelevant i forget about him
>decide to visit dad
>walk into retirement home
>hear noises, smell something awful
>find him on the floor, in the middle of an autistic seizure, shouting out in multiple voices, shitting, pissing and vomiting everywhere
>glass the nearest cunt (my cousin, the leaf) to relieve stress
>mfw reaction to average /brit/pol thread
you cunts are too autistic

you don't, pull up a chair and enjoy the happenings with us faggot

He likes to pretend he's top because he's insecure, but we both know that's not true.

Not how it went last night faggot

I assumed as much, has he stopped posting because he's having a hissy fit?

He was throwing a hissy fit, cunt hung up on me. Guess he's feeling better now.

Theresa May is pretty hot tbqh

Why can't we have brainwashing nationalist songs like Ireland?

Imagine it

youtube.com/watch?v=1gxQaKYFx-4

GO ON HOME ISIS SOLDIERS GO ON HOME

We'd gain followers much more easily if we had catchy traditional British songs to promote our cause.

These kind of rebel songs Ireland used were like original meme magic.

Could we ever have anything like that?

Let me guess your present to him was a homosex act?!

No.

I don't understand how we don't have a lot more murders

Ok, this is getting really gay.

I have a gf and a daughter called Charlotte ffs.

You ever had one of those moments when your hanging out with your mates and your gf or whatever tags along and starts embarrassing you infront of your mates and passively aggressively starst taking digs at you because of some shit you did months ago?

This is like one of those times except with more autism and less mates.

Cunt didn't even invite me to his birthday, playing mind games expecting me to come anyways.

I'm going to create a new gimmick and it's going to be one of the greatest gimmicks you've ever seen, believe me, and nobody is going to steal this one.

Sure, message me your new trip tomorrow, yeah?

>(You)

Im pretty sure just yesterday he said Trump is immature for saying immigration is an issue

>he's off throwing a hissy fit again because of this
w e w

Is that a fucking bolt action hand gun? The fuck Britain?

They are fool's those lads thinking they are with the movement but still clutching to Labour. Corbyn has said in his manifesto he wants completely open borders for the UK.

He is more blue pilled than George Soros.