New Erma is up

New Erma is up

tapas.io/episode/977279

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rokurokubi
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Neat. This comic is quite cute, though, isn't it?

At least the dad is smart enough to realise that people shouldn't be clapping, when a woman's neck is spaghetti.

So what is her sister?

possibility 1) yokai have various illusion magic things so people see two ladies hugging and not noodle neck
2) some fucked up yokai pretending to be the audience, collectively

3) The audience is directly mind controlled

I don't like seeing Emiko's eyes this much.

That's a nice bashful Erma though.

Wonder if her Husband will just be a Salary Man.

Poor dude had one too many got lost in the woods and... howdy.

Option 4: They are used up to this.

yeah, we saw them exactly once before which was a nice touch, now it's no longer special

there's probably a few doujins with this exact plot

That little kid in the Bottom Panel clearly saw some spaghetti neck.

Considering the very next panel of their hug has the Aunt standing compeltely normally, I'm inclined to believe some kind of perception filter.

Although magic and ghosts aren't a secret in this world, considering Ermas school is now 50% rat-people.

So, Kobayashi?

If the prequel comic is anything to go by, wouldn't Emiko's father have been reeeeee'ing over her marrying a human as well, even though it seems she still has a relationship with most of the family?

if you contextualize it as "really racist alabama dad's daughter runs away to marry a black dude, then had a mixed baby with him, and now they're going to a family reunion in the alabama swamp", everything will make perfect sense

Sam best not get killed or anything. Going full edge with this comic would be shitty.

Most likely this. Erma's world is for the most part extremely used to the weirdness that she brings to it.

Don't worry, they don't have guns in Japan.

Erma a cute.
CUTE!!

> Weirdness senses tingling
Sam is savy enough to know something is wrong.

But, again, they live in a city that's totally fine with supernatural and Japan suffers with giant monsters and pedophiles daily, it's kinda a tuesday for them.

Yeah, why would they be clapping?

Also, they're in Japan now, and speaking English, so would they even understand the context of their conversation?

They see it. People where pointing at it when we first see her aunt

They're clapping for the neat party trick, duh.

You people are trying way too hard to find something that's not there. The people are just happy at seeing the reunion, and Sam's just surprised and confused at how accepting everybody in Japan is of otherworldly persons like Erma's family.

I came here to say this, well the reunion part at least

Not a fan of the story arcs honestly. I prefer the random pages of cute.

And then everybody clapped.

I like them both.

>Yeah, why would they be clapping?
Because it's an airport reunion. People are happy to see that sort of thing.

Okay, I feel like I've missed a few issues.

A rokurokubi, more than likely. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rokurokubi

Story arcs are good when they focus on silly Erma stuff. Selling candy and thd dentist were cool.

Rats in the wall started off well, but then took a turn for the worse when they found the rat-people kingdom. Became too serious.

If there's one thing I can never unsee, and I hope to burden all of you with this as well, its the fact that hands of the adults all look like alien grabby claws.
With Sam being the one possible exception because his fingers are drawn a little thicker.

Brandon is meh at drawing bodies/proportions, but Erma being a ghost girl allows for weird shapes without much questioning since she's usually the primary focus.

His strengths are facial expressions and a very good work rate.