What do you think of this clip?

What do you think of this clip?

youtube.com/watch?v=GXLkzNomL2o

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2Lxqzem01IU
youtube.com/watch?v=dt__kig8PVU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Was the ear-bitten-off scene the reason why this got a PG-13 rating?

Typical (((dog))) behavior. Cats rarely, if ever, do such things.

>dogs can speak
it would be way cooler if it was just them barking and tearing each other to shreds

It's a Wes Anderson movie.

Love it.

Brutal.

I'm willing to bet it'll get more brutal than just that. You can see some dogs that probably have rabies + chief rekt in the trailer

Pretty funny comedic timing.

I liked Mr. Fox so I'm looking forward to this.

The best Anderson movie is Fantastic Mr. Fox so I got high hopes for this. The dude knows his stop motion animation.

>speaks English
>hai
No.

Why do the dogs have American names?

Because this is Japan IN THE FUTURE!

But the Japanese people have Japanese names.

But are dogs people?

oh i didnt notice boss was a dragons fan
thas pretty cool
their mascot is a koala

As an Australian I am offended by Japan engaging in this cultural appropriation of us.

our country would be better off if Japan had taken it over in ww2

>Cat people trying to justify their shit taste by scrambling to find any redeeming quality on their useless, parasite-filled sacks of shit
Always amusing.

Are you purrhaps refurring to your relationship with your parents?

>Purr

You should read that H.P. Lovecraft essay.

>tfw we never do any cultural stuff with we got in Australia
>if we do, it's always rare to see and is only limited to certain companies and nature related stuff
>tfw we will never have any cool aboriginal myth related stuff in our media as japan does

i remember watching a shitload of abo myth toons as a kid

Yeah I remember that, we used to get shown that kind of stuff in primary school from some dedicated ABC website that had aboriginal flash animations on it.

Some of them were pretty cool and some of them were somewhat scary since that they had mature themes into it.

he was on the spectrum after all

>being a cat or dog person
>having console wars over pets
All animals are cool

Except domestic cats. I can say that, I'm a wildlife researcher.

Can you research how to not be such a dick?

Yeah, well, I'm god and I say all animals are cool. Especially cats.

I've owned 3 cats in my lifetime. Every last one of them come when I call. All also recognized that food was only theirs if I put it in front of them. I could leave a plate of warm salmon on my desk secure in the knowledge that my cats would not steal it.

people who dont like cats arent good at training animals, period. Cats are the AP class of animal training and most of you dog owners dont qualify

OP's clip is broken, despite having been uploaded to the official Fox Searchlight account, so here it is again: youtube.com/watch?v=2Lxqzem01IU

And for good measure, here's the official trailer from a few months ago: youtube.com/watch?v=dt__kig8PVU

>ISLE OF DOGS opens in theaters March 23, 2018.
Shit, I didn't realize it was that soon.

then there are the thousands upon thousands of people who claim to love them but never train them.

your argument works both ways.

Is that the movie where all the dogs are sent to live on an island made of Wes Anderson movies?

I love cats but that's a "I WAS HERE THE WHOLE TIME! YOU'RE MY ALIBI, BRO" move if I've ever saw one.

indeed it does. Most cat owners piss me off for that. all it takes is consistency and no tolerance for bullshit.
A lot of dog owners dont even train their dogs, just let them roam wild around the neighborhood like a biker gang on four legs

so does mine and I never trained her to, same for her potty breaks and all
cats are pretty much autonomous in every aspect of their development as pets discounting one or two things you could educate them on

you could also train a dog to do precisely all you point out with relative ease, but again that's more to do with the owner itself, that type of shit requires discipline and most people don't bother training their fucking animals

>characters staring straightforward
>someone lists things
>a dog gets physically assaulted
yup the director's trademarks are all there

I don't know... Doesn't really seem applicable to my field.
I never said anything about their trainability.

Fuck off, Bubsy.