Cuckitalists will defend this

>Cuckitalists will defend this

>Cuckitalists

>tfw hating that one person makes you antisemite

The jokes on you.

It has lots of flaws, but it's the best thing we can have for now.

Prove me wrong faggot.

>arguing for morals in economic systems

the next 4 years are going to be a laugh factory

I don't see how or why it matters. It would be petty to care about who is richer than you. Why not just focus on your own fucking life and work to improve it, because chances are you'll never be a billionaire and you'll be just like 99% of the rest of the human race, modest income and living comfortably.

Yes, everyone on Earth should have the same amount of wealth.
That'll fix eeeeeeeeverythiiiing.

>One person can
>Can
As in literally everyone can. And this is somehow a bad thing?

Are you an anti semite?

Can someone post the original version of this?

Economic inequality exists because humans are unequal.

That's a retarded argument, and I'm fucking Swedish.
People with huge debts can effectively have zero wealth, which means that anyone with so much as a pinecone to his name would be infinitely richer.

Yes, economic inequality is an issue.
No, it's not because of morals.

High economic inequality is strongly correlated to social mobility.
Low social mobility is detrimental to the development of the economy.

Ok, then let's have an economic experiment. We will divide all the wealth in the world equally.

Guess what happens next? Lazy idiots will spend their wealth and soon they'll be broke again, while smart and productive people will create new wealth and become rich again.

A few months later everyone will be just as economically unequal as before the experiment started.

kay leftypol

move to Somalia, it used to be communist

This would be true in a state with perfect social mobility.
In a a state with non-perfect social mobility, it is only mostly true.

>one person can obtain more wealth than a billion people combined

Wait, what? If you take the world's wealthiest person's net worth of 79 billion USD for Bill Gates as of 2016, which 1 billion people on the planet combined would have less than that amount total? Even if you live in a third world country you should still have the equivalent of 79 USD as a lifetime total of value generated by your labor which is all it would take for 1 billion people to have 79 billion USD total.

>BAWWWWWW PARETO DISTRIBUTIONS ARE UNFAAAAAAIIIIIIIRRRRRR WE NEED TO MURDER THE RICH AND GIVE ALL THEIR SHIT TO THE POOR SURELY IT'LL WORK THIS TIME

It's been said before. Redistribute everything... in 10 years time we'll be right back where we were.

So how many people can I be richer than before it's immoral? 2? 10? 1,000?

As it happens, in the USSR the answer is zero. Everyone must be equally equal. Except for Party Members.

You can't compare Gates' current net worth to the lifetime income of 1 billion people.

Conceivably you could find 1 billion children/retards/women who don't have $79 each. That's a bit underhanded though.

>unfairness is inherently evil
Funnily enough, fairness is the opposite of equality.

what the fugg

>10

Doesnt it take lotto winners 3-5 years to be back where they were?

>Trump is a free-market capitalist
I can't wait to laugh as he redpills Sup Forums and crushes monopolies with heavy market regulation.