Operation Wedge

>Share via Sockpuppet Social Media accounts.
Make your own. We all know how hypocritical the Democratic Party is, time to Correct The Record ourselves. Let's give them as many "options" as possible so they tear eachother apart.
Larp as a minority (black, Muslim, gay, blue collar worker) and then attack another minority supported by the party. For example:
>'m sick and tired of having to choose between gainful employment and the economic security of our nation. Workers need to stand up and voice to our party that we will not tolerate massive corporate interests eroding our unions.
#NotInMyParty.

Let the Psy-ops continue, the Meme War never ends.

>Post your #NotInMyParty memes here.

bump for divide and conquer

post it faggots

#WomanizingBill

> When the party feels it has to rig the primaries to take the vote away from the people, is it a wonder we lost the people?

> The democrats voted in a black MAN, but wouldn't vote in a white WOMAN. It's time to fight real oppression.

> The military has voted consistently red since 1945. Why do we continue to support this racist establishment?

> Israel has endorsed Trump, how much worse can it get for Palestine?

> How many of Bill's rapes did the party cover up? What happened to women's rights?

Need some legit spanish slogans, not google translate crap, per favor:
Mexicans first, no to honduran and salvadoran, ect
Deport them first
Migrants work- what do the blacks do?
Betrayed by the DNC
73% of Hondurans voted for Trump- let ICE take them!
That kind of thing. Anyone know of any particular Latin American animosities? We can say the DNC is for proud Mexicans, not lazy Ecuadorans, or whatever

Whoa, this needs a bump.

My editing sucks. But what about the idea itself? If you like it, someone please steal it and do a good job.

Did into the hard line greenies that care more about the earth than people.

Fuckdammit. What now?

The lefty news sites are pushing the inverted american flag. Co-opt their imagery and mix in some of their memes for legitimacy

post gore on Sup Forums until all the leftcucks leave like in the good old days

we need to dox these fuckers who leak our shit

Yeah Sup Forums needs more gore and more extreme content to redpill or drive away normies

The faggot who leaked it has zero followers, so.

CTR lol

Can we report them? is twitter like youtube where reported accounts are automatically guilty till proven innocent?

It doesn't need to be based around a hashtag or anything.

It's more a general strategy across all media. They're actually doing it on their own to themselves anyway.

We could just push it a little more. I think the anti-white-woman is a bad angle though. I think it should be focused on anti-establishment and anti-sanity.

Dig

I have been doing this for almost a year. You have seen my work. No, I will not post it here. It needs to be subtle. The leftists will reject blatant propaganda, but can easily be influenced over time. Play the long game. Subtle messaging and repitition from believable accounts. Start crafting an account with a modest following and regular boring banter. They are watching us here. CTR closed all their sockpuppets down and fired up new ones in the last 3 days, under a different umbrella. Maybe moveon.org, open society, something like that, idk.

It doesn't matter.
Actual liberals are sharing this Hashtag and it can't be stopped.
>Reminds me of that time we made a bunch of feminists piss themselves and post their panties in solidarity with rape victims.
Top Kek coming soon.

This is becoming more and more of a problem ever since news outlets have been name dropping Sup Forums and Sup Forums as a whole.

The sheer number of white knights that are probably lurking this thread as we speak pisses me off.

Good advice user.
>Screencapped
Let's keep an eye on this Hydra. They may change their name, but their tactics stay the same. We are antonymous, no oversight. It's almost impossible to follow all of us without an army of shills, which they might have.