It's over

>youtube.com/watch?v=m4faDISwSVo

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tVi6xWFt3Ts
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Took him long enough.

RIP. All I've seen him do is kids cartoons..So, you think we're gonna get an adult version of FOP on adult swim now?

I'm not watching it, can I get a rundown?

Did all his shows get sponge'd?

>14 minutes
Cliffnotes you fuck

Gods be praised.

well he said that the one about the monster will only have one season

>I'm not watching it, can I get a rundown?

Butch is a sweet guy, but has been letting Nick fuck him up the ass for years. A washed up hack and a corporate whore, Butch has finally redeemed himself by cutting ties with Nick.

>can I get a rundown?
Wanted to do other stuff without having to constantly monitor his shows, so he put other people in charge and left.

>Mary Kay Bergman voiced Timmy in the FOP pilots
Oh can't believe i didn't notice that F

tl dw

tl dr

> christians are into mpreg and furries

who knew

Huh. Maybe a DP continuation on a different network? Nick sure as shit won't just give it to him. But he could probably do better without Nick execs breathing down his neck.

end of an era happening right before our eyes

> end of an era

Don't pretend Hartman stopped being relevant the instant he decided to tack on more powers in DP.

The end of the Era of Nick Having Good Animators. I mean who's left?

Wasn't he working on something similar for some start up?

Chris Savi- oh i just remembered. He did that thing.....

He always seems to be such a nice guy.

I hope he doesn't get Savino'ed

Did he?

I too hope he hasn't physically harassed his coworkers.

Seems like a genuine good guy. Wish the best for him. So has FOP ended yet then?

Yup.

>no TUFF Puppy or Bunsen is a Beast on the thumbnail
I'm guessing he wasn't proud of those shows.

Yeah, it'd be a shame if some attention-seeking cunt spreads a bunch of lies about him on twitter.

I fucking love this guy

His best shows were those two. Tuff Puppy wasn't that bad, i would say it was decent at best. Bunsen is a beast was cancer inducing tho. I find it hard to believe he created that

I didn't know he was so religious and then i remembered the retcon of danny phantom not having ghosts

Seems more to me that it was network-forced, as he didn't seem to have problems with it early on (Lunch Lady, Desiree, Poindexter).

is butch going to be ok?

So... All his shows are now nickelodeon property? Will he still be able to exploit them in his youtube channel?

why would anyone target butch? he is unemployed

>fop killed invader zim
welp, now we know

Now he can be a full time e-celeb.

>Butch still trying to push fans to get Danny Phantom back in the same video he talks about leaving Nick

Mate, give it up.

i can't see that when Invader zim was on around the same time

I heard that he found God while he was making DP, not before.

>So... All his shows are now nickelodeon property?

They've always been, especially with big corporations like Viacom, the property rarely ever goes to the creator.

>Will he still be able to exploit them in his youtube channel?
As he's legally allowed to, so right now it's a coin toss.

He's said on record that he wants to buy the rights for Danny Phantom.

They have good animators in SpongeBob. They still keep some of the old 90s storyboarders and animation directors. Not all of them work directly on episodes or all the time on the show.

>buy the rights for Danny Phantom
fuck how much would that cost

So what where the ghost rectonned into?

I'm sure his mate Seth Macfarlane will help him get a job at Fox or at least make him a writer for family guy

I bet the only reason he agreed to make that Bunsen thing was a last ditch effort to try and brown nose his way to getting Phantom back.

Hell, even the promo for the show was literally just a Danny mini-sode.

Probably not as much as you think, but probably high enough that Butch would never make a profit on it, it'd have to be a pure passion project.

I don't understand why a successful person would bother using Youtube, but then stoop to doing things the Youtube way.

>ENDING my channel...

What is Heartman? Logan Paul. Come on, the guy's a grown adult and it is embarrassing to see things like this. I'm sure he's used to doing things the network's way, but Youtube is a "network" that refuses to admit it's a media company and nothing they're putting a lot of effort into promoting in the past few years is going to stand the test of time.

"Man Screams at Video Games Every Day" was their flagship content. How can that not be a red flag that doing things the Youtube way has no future.

Otherdimensional living creatures, emphasis on LIVING.

>Butch uses clickbait

Wow, it's almost as if he has 20+ years making content for kids, and knows how to grab young peoples attention in media.

The truth about that is that the only source of this "retcon" was from a single fansite interview with Butch, within which the implication was that Butch was joking about censorship at Nickelodeon. Over time it was taken seriously, but it also doesn't help that as a web/text interview any sort of sarcasm or joking didn't come across as clearly as it should have done.

He is rich as fuck.

Even so, after Lunch Lady, Desiree, and Poindexter were clearly stated in the show as being the souls of the deceased, nothing was ever said about any other ghosts being living or dead.

Unfortunately, clickbait is how you make money on YouTube. The site's more or less been solved in this regard - their algorithm only pays out well if you make mass-viewable content within the 10-20 min range. YouTube cares more about views than content.

so?
you cant get money from someone for claiming that he weinsteind you, you get it from the companyhe works in

Then why's he exploiting the IP for stranger things? It's not just kids, he's doing all the basic things you see on the absolute WORST Youtube channels. He's doing long videos, he's uploading frequently.

To the most haphazard observer those all sound like good things. Like yeah, he's grabbing your attention, he's posting a lot of stuff, he's retaining viewers on the site. But it's empty fucking calories and modestly dishonest advertising. It's the sleazy, disgusting backside of that website that smothered out everything people originally liked about Youtube.

And what do you think would happen if he drew an actual cartoon and posted that? Nothing. Not enough views to be worth it because the entire environment is dedicated towards failing in the long run and in the broad picture.

I understand Heartman wants to be cool like one of those popular Elsa/Spiderman videos or like Logan Paul, but I personally think it's really scummy to join in and be part of the problem.

press F to pay respects

F
Faggot

The implication of ghosts being ghosts should be enough.

If anything, you can probably just ask Butch on Twitter about whether or not there was a retcon.

Alternatively, maybe Butch is rich and popular enough to shitpost on a global scale and get away with it.

Wanna know something I've always wanted to see, and always thought Butch would do a good job with?

Captain Carrot and His Amazing Zoo Crew

If he went to CN, I would watch the shit out of that

Butch will make a internet series like Bravest Warriors or RWBY. He's all in on the internet from the looks of it.

who knows what his part was in that, he seemed very lukewarm on that even while promoting it.

Its a shame, I liked loli grieve chan, just not enough to tolerate the rest of the show

>Maybe Butch is rich enough
The people who are rich enough and famous enough don't need Youtube's promotion. They bring people to Youtube, and Youtube's internal system does a retarded job of finding them once they're already in. Youtube is more likely to show you someone opening a box than it is to show you a professional with twenty years of experience in national television. That's how bad the site is.

And I doubt Heartman sits there thinking to himself, "Yeah, slightly dishonest titles and thumbnails, and fifteen minutes of me with my dick in my head, THAT'S what the public will love". I am sure, just sure, that he hired someone who understands the Youtube system, and that someone told him the truth without the whole story. That someone said "This is how you get Youtube to show your videos to people". And he's right, but he didn't get into the fact that Youtube is bleeding advertisers left and right because the environment this has created is stinking garbage barge where vomit floats to the top and cream vanishes beneath a burbling mass of bile and manufactured drama.

It'll fail if he tries to launch the cartoon from Youtube. I mean people might watch it, but it'll be a passion project because financially it'll be doomed, and Youtube will ignore it for the same reason it ignores anything with production value.

It's interesting how religious Dan is. It took me off guard for a second in this day and age.

>Mary Kay Bergman sadly passed away
That's one way of putting it I guess

The main promotion for Bunsen that Butch did was a special mini-sode that was 90% Phantom with Bunsen making a 2 second cameo.

He never gave a shit about it. Tuff was probably just something else to do while FoP was taking a break.

>in this day and age.

The world is just as religious as ever. What the fuck are you talking about?

Religion only counts if its western Christianity

Think he will go the netflix route?

>If anything, you can probably just ask Butch on Twitter about whether or not there was a retcon.
You know he'll just give out a troll answer when asked something like this.

Probably Youtube Red first unfortunately. He's really smitten with the platform right now.

Yeah but people rarely bring it up in "professional" situations.

Netflix has been a weird mix of booming success, where success is defined as the cult-following of avid Netflix users, and disastrous failure. I mean it's not impossible, but a friend of mine got laid off during an animated Netflix project so it's rocky waters like the rest of it.

He's a born again Christian
He's either Ned Flanders or Fred Phelps

>He's really smitten with Youtube right now
Why? I mean WHY? It's the worst it's ever been. It's rotting from the inside out so badly the mainstream media is starting to notice. Senators are starting to complain.

I know comics aren't a money maker but honestly, Butch's artsyle works better for comics than cartoons

A success for Netflix is whatever gets you to subscribe for that month.

Butch isn't going to make a show that people will go "Oh shit better make sure we're subbed for March when this is out!".

I don't know, he seems like the kind of guy who would molest and harass people.

Afair they cancelled Danny Phantom far earlier than he wanted and keep making Zombie faity oddparents even though it was planned to end several years ago

That's why he's not satisfied how any of his cartoons went

Butch likes being able to make whatever he wants and interacting with the fans directly. It's a big breath of fresh air for him I imagine after 20 years of show running.

He's also rich and successful already, so Youtube is probably more of a fun toy/hobby for him than a business, so he doesn't concern himself with the inner-dramas.

As a hobby I understand. Respect there.

But then why's he playing the Youtube game? Why bother cooperating with them on Youtube Red? All they want is polished junk. If Butch ate cockroaches for twelve minutes every day, Youtube would probably make him a top channel. They love it when people do MTV's "Jackass" style content. They don't love it when somebody pursues passion or art, because those things take too long to make and they cost too much.

Funny how an atheist knows scripture more than an ACTUAL protestant

>Matthew 6:5
And when you pray, do not be like the hypocrites, for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and on the street corners to be seen by others. Truly I tell you, they have received their reward in full. But when you pray, go into your room, close the door and pray to your Father, who is unseen. Then your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you. And when you pray, do not keep on babbling like pagans, for they think they will be heard because of their many words. Do not be like them, for your Father knows what you need before you ask him

Kill yourself, Hartman.

>people still not get the ghosts in Danny Phanton

They are still dead people. Memmories of dead people fused with ectoplasm. They explain it.

Do you know what ectoplasm is? Its what ghosts are made of.

Knew it the moment he trashtalked Breadwinners in that TTGo video. Pros don't trashtalk over people's shows unless they've got nothing to lose.

>Kill yourself, Hartman

What did Matthew mean when he wrote that?

>Memmories of dead people fused with ectoplasm.
So they are not the original deceased humans?Just a doppelganger with another person memories?

Cartoon Network's Danny Phantom Go! Where he sings about Taco day and how to beat the Mondays.s with Box Ghost!

I really couldn't care less about the religions of others, but does it REALLY matter when you are talking about leaving the company and is it so pressing that you have to talk about it as soon as possible?

It was probably one of those weird anachronistic things, like how mid-way through Psalms, there's a rant about how Abbot Byron and Friar Charlie are getting to enjoy the fresh sunshine while Friar William is stuck inside copying bible passages.

The word of God is guided by a higher purpose. Who knows sometimes.

Weird things is that Nick trolls every art school in America and tells everyone that they6 accept so many pilots and will fund them etc. But then they never EVER follow through with any of them no matter what.

One of his next projects looks mature. I remember it from the sketchbook tour video.

There's two schools of thought on the matter. The first is that Heartman is a mistranslation and it really refers to Hart Man, the half deer superhero who operated in the area but who clashed with Christian ideals. More common however is that is a faggot

>Gold boy Hartman bails
>Stephen Hillenberg comes back but gets diagnosed with ALS immediately after
>The creator of their new hit is a sexual assaulter but they couldn't bring themselves to can it
>Podcasters and conspiracy theorists are now actively investigating Dan Schneider
Nick is ogre

>In case of emergency break glass
>Inside is just another TMNT reboot

>Abbot
>Friar
>joking about these positions when the Catholic church invented them

>Podcasters and conspiracy theorists are now actively investigating Dan Schneider

Sup Forums has been memeing for years about Dan and he survived two "metoo" like movements over the past 15 years. I am going to laugh really hard if he is the only non-perv/pedo in HW

>It's later revealed Miranda molested him

>Harvey Weinstein is revealed to be Miranda Cosgrove in a fat suit

Think about it, have you ever seen them in the same room

>oh hey, this haracter design's pretty neat, I'll look her up
>huh, most of these videos are recorded like shi-

youtube.com/watch?v=tVi6xWFt3Ts

yeah okay