How do you deal with being bullied at school as a redpiller?

How do you deal with being bullied at school as a redpiller?

The other kids call me 'Nazi' because of my views and laugh and point at me

Some of them aren't even white

>Still going to highschool

Underage b&

Kids can't post here sorry

I attend university.

MOOOOOOODS

You can refer to universities as 'schools' here, guys.

I apologize for not knowing. Didn't mean to cause such confusion.

Wished I wouldn't be bullied on here as well. Thought you were my white brothers

FAST, ENTER HERE!!!!!!!!
>
>
>
>
>

>Wished I wouldn't be bullied on here as well
>thinking Sup Forums was his safe space

in all seriousness, just ignore them. They are complete ignorant fools (I am just going to go out on a limb and assume you just spout basic redpilling info)

when the day of the rope comes fight with your brothers

but in the mean time mentally toughen up and learn to deal with it or stand up to it when need be

Men of vision are always misunderstood

FUCK YOU RETARD, IT WAS A FABRICATION BY JEWS TO GET THE STATE OF ISRAEL AND START THE PROCESS OF BREEDING OUT WHITENESS AND GENOCIDING US

wtf how do you get bullied in university?

You have to be 18 to post here.saged and reported

You probably are a retard then. There's nothing you can do.

'Here comes the Nazi', sighing when I raise my arm to during political discussions, laughing when I talk about white genocide or women needing to stay virgins, not getting invited to parties, etc.

I'm redpilled and have all the infographics to back up my points

drown yourself in the sink

that'll get them to stop, but only if you succeed

Be a nice, friendly, and sociable person.
Break out of your shell, be honest about what and who you are, just slowly reveal your beliefs unless they're legit nazi-tier and then you just keep that shit to yourself. Understand how to argue for your side without being an asshole.
The biggest thing though is to make it difficult for people to dislike you despite your beliefs, a big thing with this is deciding the right people to hang around. I'm right wing as fuck, but I go out of my way to help people and be friendly. I try to be a shining example of a human being whenever I can, and no that isn't because I'm right wing and trying to not be hated.
I falter, but I always keep trying to improve myself and correct anything wrong I've done as well as ensure I never do it again.

kek

crack the equation for popularity before you go near politics.

Something liberals really didn't bother with for the past 8 years.

That makes sense, but I simply can't get myself to help and care for the well-being of nonwhites and women.

Would you help a Muslim when they secretly want you dead? Not me

Also, if you are straight up mean to people due to their race, religion, or sexuality what have you, then yeah a lot of people are going to hate you.
Though, if you want to oppose immigration then bring up the marxist style theory of economic development and the issues with brain drain of third world countries. That the west is stealing the future of other countries by taking their most wealthy, the middle class (those who can afford to make the refugee journey), and their brightest. Berate them for wanting to steal the future of countries less well off because they want to feel good (berate gently and nicely though). Then propose solutions that would actually solve the problems over there so that they would never need to come.
Also understand the domestic issues related with increased immigration, and try to shy away from the criminal aspect unless you really have them going and they're open to discussing differences in cultural and the effects of that upon society and the economy (institutional economics).
Fight for your solution, but never be a dick to someone simply because they are different.

Put a nazi flier in their locker or something like that without getting caught. They won't bully a person they fear.

You don't have to proactively help muslims, but there are many which are nice and kind people which would be good to be friends with. Go ahead and support policies which would ultimately progress what it is you want for your country, but do it in a way that is palatable to the general populace. Not all Muslims are death to the west just like not all ring wingers are 1488ers. Sure, I'm definitely not a fan of Islam, but do your best to be kind to them while you have to just like any other person. That in no way means you have to support Islam though.

Don't talk about white nationalism at school you fucking autist.

All my friends are on the supporting Trump side of "lesser of two evils", and my girlfriend is an active (more like passive, actually) Trump supporter
Feels good man

>How do you deal with being bullied at school as a redpiller?
>The other kids call me 'Nazi' because of my views and laugh and point at me
>Some of them aren't even white

Underage and the other kids are right. You are an idiot. This is satire.

As per women, they can be crazy and irrational creatures for sure, but they are people which can make your life much more fulfilled. You'll be angry at the animal you want to pet if you can't stop scaring it away and eventually you may begin to hate it. Understand it and tame it, be a man. It may take a long time of learning by trial and error, but don't give up. The first step is being a likeable respectable successful individual, it also of course helps if you can make yourself at least moderately attractive. Because lets face it, everyone is superficial, but you'd be surprised how women can look past it often and how many of them have peculiar tastes in men.

>You can refer to universities as 'schools' here, guys.
>I apologize for not knowing. Didn't mean to cause such confusion.
>Wished I wouldn't be bullied on here as well. Thought you were my white brothers

No. You're an idiot.

>advocating befriending women and nonwhites

I don't compromise on my beliefs.

Chug bleach. You don't belong here.

>butthurt libcuck detected

Please fuck off. This thread isn't for you.

Go suck a nigger cock

You get /fit/, work on your posture and command respect as a man.

Consider not saying things like "Hitler did nothing wrong".

M8, here in Germany unis can be called Hochschule which directly translates as high school. I don't speak Danish, but they may have a similar phrasing.

>
>
>>advocating befriending women and nonwhites
>I don't compromise on my beliefs.

Go watch downfall on your own and cry then.

That's a kike movie that portrays Hitler negatively

>university
>kids

Who said you need to compromise?
Is it compromising to befriend your enemy so that you may more easily later be his downfall? Also, I'm starting to think you might be underageb&, because come on women are loads of fun when you're not sperging the fuck out all the time. Being friends with women also means being around more women (their female friends) and having higher likelihood of finding a girl you might want to date. This goes for any friends really though.
doesn't mean it's not a good movie though, sweet fuck man life is not ideology. Ideology can guide your life, but to let it rule it is miserable.

Why wouldn't you befriend them though? As long as there's no racemixing there's no harm. If they're part of the environment you're in, you have to deal with it. And there's decent people of other races btw. Some even condemn interracial couples or even go as far as advocating white supremacy (something I don't advocate, I'm a white nationalist and a separatist).
t. stormfag

You don't talk about that with bluepills pölsejävel

>Ideology can guide your life, but to let it rule it is miserable.
Agreed. I watch movies that are blatant propaganda now and then and I still enjoy them. I couldn't stomach the idea of watching Inglorious Basterds though, that was too much. But movies like Enemy at the Gates were great entertainment. The key is to be aware, propaganda can't be very effective if you're aware it's propaganda. Just be vigilant while you watch.

>And there's decent people of other races btw

>caring what others think about you

Back it up there faggot. Your reality should be one that is generated independently within yourself, and which you project on the outside world. Allowing others to shape your reality and get in YOUR head is the ultimate beta bluepilled move. Don't let them shape the argument, don't let them set the rules, don't let them be in charge.

>revealing powerlevel at school

>reveal your powerlevel
>ever

you fucked up son. wait for college and try again

literally this

>not being true to yourself and standing up for what you believe

how authentic

Disregard everything this guy said. Pick your battles. Hide your power level at school. You'll be more useful for the advancement of our race with a degree than without it.

>typical libshit
Either you submit or you dominate. All other options are degenerate.

There's places to do that and there's places to fly under the radar. School is one of them.

You're the dipshit that would charge into an enemy 100x your size instead of fleeing then regrouping. The fuck do you expect to accomplish? Kill as many as you can and prove you're not some coward?
It's like you cannot grasp that you're never going to be able to influence people that see you as a dipshit and they're going to do so when you go full 1488 on them.
If you drop a frog in boiling water, he'll fight to get the fuck out. If you slowly increase the temperature he'll just fucking chill there.
Learn how to be a person within society and how society works before you attempt to lead it you sperg.

I wasn't a total fag in school so no one fucked with me

Boiling is stupid. We can't boil nonwhites to death, it's impractical. We need a better method. And we need to make people aware of it, especially in education.

None of that is incompatible with what I said, U-R-Gay.

>responding to spics

See You stumped yourself, faggot. Also I'm convinced you're LARPing for replies at this point.