Friendly reminder: the Holocaust is real, and 6 million Jews + 5 million other minorities died...

Friendly reminder: the Holocaust is real, and 6 million Jews + 5 million other minorities died. Anyone who doesn't believe that is a fucking idiot and refuses to hear the FACTS.

Other urls found in this thread:

ihr.org/jhr/v02/v02p219_Buchner.html
youtube.com/watch?v=RHzWo79dCHs
youtube.com/watch?v=47rbRNSGQUs
youtube.com/watch?v=CHqlf0D9nuQ
youtube.com/watch?v=7dxsVSzL4HE
mailstar.net/Hoss-Memoirs.html
amazon.co.uk/Legions-Death-Enslavement-Military-Classics/dp/1844150429
holocaustcontroversies.blogspot.co.at/2009/03/photographic-documentation-of-nazi.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_population_by_country#Countries_and_Territories
google.co.uk/?gws_rd=ssl#q=world jewish population
theguardian.com/world/2015/jun/28/jewish-global-population-approaches-pre-holocaust-levels
jewishdatabank.org/studies/downloadFile.cfm?FileID=3257
jpr.org.uk/map
jewishdatabank.org/studies/downloadFile.cfm?FileID=3257.
youtube.com/watch?v=hMBramnCg_s
youtube.com/watch?v=BNcERXGcpEY
furtherglory.wordpress.com/2011/06/27/where-are-the-ashes-of-the-1-1-million-people-killed-at-auschwitz-birkenau/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish_census_of_1931
books.google.com.co/books?id=ePsvCgAAQBAJ&pg=PA143&lpg=PA143&dq=Polish census of 1950&source=bl&ots=FG8wijRcSl&sig=0Qfcd_VVTW2RavSvTv1jP-4H7II&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwj8nMzDyurOAhVMKB4KHXWJAToQ6AEITTAI#v=onepage&q&f=false
www2.census.gov/prod2/statcomp/documents/1931-02.pdf
www2.census.gov/prod2/statcomp/documents/1951-02.pdf
deie.mendoza.gov.ar/tematicas/censos/censos_digitalizados/Censos Digitalizados/026 - 1947 - Cuarto Censo General de la Nación. Tomo 1 Poblacion/PDF/1947 tomo1 - 1ra parte.pdf
cbs.gov.il/reader/shnaton/templ_shnaton_e.html?num_tab=st02_01&CYear=2012
socioecohistory.wordpress.com/2012/11/08/the-holocaust-6-million-lie-population-of-jews-1938-15-748-million-
nizkor.org/features/denial-of-science/worldalmanac.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It was actually 60 million Jews.

No, it was 600 million jews in the first year only!

Sure it wasn't typhus/bad rations?

Where are the mountains of remains?

Shill thread, abort or sage

>Where are the mountains of remains?
>What is decomposition?

>Sure it wasn't typhus/bad rations?
also, yes.

>Where are the mountains of remains?

lol, are you also one of this deniers? (like pic related)
kek

What gets you in deeper shit? Denying the number of people or the methods of most of their deaths?

(((facts)))

also, here is some

Yes, and it was 26123 Days ago, move on.

Want to prove where that pile of ashes came from?

Sage

Also why does your trip code include Sup ForumsEU?

Shame on you fellow tuga, doing the Zionist job in here.

Deves ser do benfica tb.

>Want to prove where that pile of ashes came from?
You just have to look at any study performed on it.

Sup Forums for obvious reasons. EU is random

O unico bom lampião é um lampião em lagrimas

ihr.org/jhr/v02/v02p219_Buchner.html

"N =
N x I[2]

Since the calculation is based on hours, T must be given in hours.

5 years x 365 days x 24 hours = 43,800 hours
Inserting the numerical values into [2] one obtains:

C =
6,000,000 x 5

or

C = 684.9
This was a sobering result in 1946. It meant that even the lowest number (6,000,000) which was in the news required 685 cremators to operate continuously (24 hours a day!) over a five year period"

reminder no one cares and has no influence in anything.

>What are bones?
We still have the bones of people that were buried hundreds of years prior to WW2. Bones from WW2 should be able to be found if they exist.

how many hours does it take for a body to be cremated in your retarded math?

And where do burning pyres fit in your calculations?

What about the mass graves?

no studies were done on the ash

for obvious reasons. When i said study i meant historical study.

Literally no one other then autists in the internet claim that the ashes in madjanek are fake

>pro tip, you can see bones and teeth in the ash

you racist bigot anti semites
>it was 60 billion in the first year
get it right goys now help with your own genocide

the chimney was rebuilt by the soviets after the war, it's no big secret

>Auschwitz

>Treblinka
youtube.com/watch?v=47rbRNSGQUs

>Majdanek
youtube.com/watch?v=CHqlf0D9nuQ

>One third of the holocaust

Have you not seen the photos?

what is the original claim?

Many weren't burned.

>it's no big secret
It was until the hoaxers were debunked at Auschwitz itself by an American jewish historian.

>Auschwitz

What mass graves?

>"I was treated terribly by the [British] Field Security Police. I was dragged to Heide and, of all places, to the same military barracks from which I had been released eight months before by the British. During the first interrogation they beat me to obtain evidence. I do not know what was in the transcript, or what I said, even though I signed it, because they gave me liquor and beat me with a whip. It was too much even for me to bear."
mailstar.net/Hoss-Memoirs.html

>"The prisoner was torn from the top bunk, the pyjamas ripped from his body. He was then dragged naked to one of the slaughter tables, where it seemed to Clarke the blows and screams were endless. Eventually, the Medical Officer urged the Captain: 'Call them off, unless you want to take back a corpse.'"
amazon.co.uk/Legions-Death-Enslavement-Military-Classics/dp/1844150429

We shot a few ok

holocaustcontroversies.blogspot.co.at/2009/03/photographic-documentation-of-nazi.html

>"FACTS"
>doesn't post any "FACTS"

Miajdanik has no gas chambers.
Those are people who died from typhus and no food, which the entire country was pretty famished at that point.
Doesn't mean it isn't the nazis fault.

I have to admit user, you're nothing if not tenacious

21 March 46

Sir David Maxwell-Fyfe: The Fuehrer, at any rate, must have had full knowledge of what was happening with regard to concentration camps, the treatment of the Jews, and the treatment of the workers, must he not?

GOERING: I already mentioned it as my opinion that the Fuehrer did not know about details in concentration camps, about atrocities as described here. As far as I know him, I do not believe he was informed. But insofar as he …

Sir David Maxwell-Fyfe: I am not asking about details; I am asking about the murder of four or five million people. Are you suggesting that nobody in power in Germany, except Himmler and perhaps Kaltenbrunner, knew about that?

GOERING: I am still of the opinion that the Fuehrer did not know about these figures.

Sir David Maxwell-Fyfe: You heard what I read to you about Hitler, what he said to Horthy and what Ribbentrop said, that the Jews must be exterminated or taken to concentration camps. Hitler said the Jews must either work or be shot. That was in April 1943. Do you still say that neither Hitler nor you knew of this policy to exterminate the Jews?

GOERING: For the correctness of the document.

Sir David Maxwell-Fyfe: Will you please answer my question. Do you still say neither Hitler nor you knew of the policy to exterminate the Jews?

GOERING: As far as Hitler is concerned, I have said I do not think so. As far as I am concerned, I have said that I did not know, even approximately, to what extent these things were taking place.

Sir David Maxwell-Fyfe: You did not know to what degree, but you knew there was a policy that aimed at the extermination of the Jews?

GOERING: No, a policy of emigration, not liquidation of the Jews. I knew only that there had been isolated cases of such perpetrations.

Sir David Maxwell-Fyfe: Thank you.

The 4 million number was the Soviet estimate of auschwitz death toll. It was never taken seriously by western historians and was quickly removed once the Sovietic grip on Poland faded (1989)

I am debunking every """argument""" deniers post

gee its almost as if the nazis didn't want anyone to find the bones so they did something other than bury them

Mate. Will you please watch these videos. You've been here for months pushing your hoax. We all know your side of the story. We were taught it in school. We can watch it every day on the media. We read about it in history books. We studied it for ourselves from primary sources. We've all looked at your """""evidence""""". The least you can do is look at the counter argument if you want to maintain any credibility.

The entire story comes from the Soviets. We know there was no holocaust on our side, because our people inspected the camps themselves.

More like 2 million Jews + 4 million gypsies/homos/communists/etc etc

You have never debunked anything in the months you have been here. Your entire conspiracy theory has been debunked as a hoax and you are either refusing to believe the evidence of your own eyes, or willfully ignoring it in order to continue pushing the hoax for your own ethnic purposes.

I'm no holocaust denier but you are fucking stupid and shouldn't post here anymore

How much does it trigger you that I don't care that 6 million jews died in the holocaust?

I care about the US and allied servicemembers who died in the war.

When a non-allied or hostile nation starts genociding its people (especially a people as reprehensible as the jews were in the Weimar republic), I don't really care to spend American lives stopping it.

Jewish organisations are lying to you about the jewish population today.

First of all, we have this. Yes, it is a wikipedia page for summary, but I'm about to source it fully below.

>Jewish census showing 6 million discrepancy - one number for the media and you, one number for reality.

The world jewish population is officially 14.2 million, slightly less than in 1939. If you do a google search, you will find a big wikipedia inset at the top of the search results stating this in big bold font for your convenience.

google.co.uk/?gws_rd=ssl#q=world jewish population

These population statistics find their way into the media in articles such as this.

theguardian.com/world/2015/jun/28/jewish-global-population-approaches-pre-holocaust-levels

cont.

>The entire story comes from the Soviets.
lol, nice strawmen

However, as you will have noticed on the wikipedia page, there are two figures with almost exactly 6,000,000 discrepancy.

Core Jewish Population: 14,212,800
Enlarged Jewish Population: 20,109,400

The source of this data is here, buried on page 88 (pure coincidence).

jewishdatabank.org/studies/downloadFile.cfm?FileID=3257

So there must be some reasonable explanation for why the numbers have to be separate like this, right? Maybe we're just misunderstanding the statistics if we call it a discrepancy.

Here, at the Institute for Jewish Policy Research, they explain the difference.

jpr.org.uk/map

>The “enlarged” Jewish population includes the sum of (a) the “core” Jewish population; (b) all other people of Jewish parentage who, by “core” Jewish population criteria, are not currently Jewish (e.g. they have adopted another religion or otherwise opted out); and (c) all respective non-Jewish household members (spouses, children, etc.)
NB
>all other people of Jewish parentage
>children

Why are these people not included in the core figure? Children of jews? Non-religiously jewish offspring of ethnically jewish parents? They would certainly have been considered jews by the nazis and the people who claim that they killed 6 million jews.

It's because they are lying about the statistics.

The funny thing is that when I wrote this copypasta, the wikipedia page en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_population_by_country#Countries_and_Territories listed the Enlarged Jewish Population of America as 10,000,000, matching the census on page 88 jewishdatabank.org/studies/downloadFile.cfm?FileID=3257.

However, Nationalist View (I'm sure some of you are familiar with this Portuguese JIDF) noticed that it didn't say 10,000,000 anymore on wikipedia. Also note that the Enlarged Jewish Population column doesn't add up to 20,000,000 anymore.

Some JIDF had possibly read the copypasta around youtube and gone back and altered wikipedia. They also removed the link to the census. We caught the sneaky kikes spreading disinfo on wikipedia red-handed.

>JIDF conference for wiki editors

NV soon shut his dirty lying kike mouth after that and abandoned thread.

Getting woke, the post.

Watching that shit will cause you to question everything you have ever been taught and the mktivations of everyone around you. May the uninitiated beware.

>we can't find the bodies because of the ovens!
>not all of them were cremated oy vey!

I had some extended family who died in Vilna, and a great grandpa who liberated camps. It's real in my mind goyim.

No one denies that people died.

People deny, and that for a reason, that germany was meant to benefit from it.

Hitler's Great Lie.
He described it, in advance - again - for a reason.

Hes been nothing but another tool, after all.

>When a non-allied or hostile nation starts genociding its people, I don't really care to spend American lives stopping it.
>Not spreading the Empire of Liberty far and wide as the original motto of the United States intended
>Not De oppresso liber as is the motto of the US Army Special Forces
>Germany
>Not-hostile to the American way of life

Kraut-loving traitor detected

Reminder that in Mein Kampf, Hitler denounced Americans as subhumans second only to Russians. Even in Zweites Buch, he considered the United States an even deadlier potential opponent than the Soviet Union and had every intent of destroying it (via a proxy war using a puppet United Kingdom).

It's illegal to investigate or question the holocaust narrative across the entire area it was alleged to have happened. It is the only law of its kind in history. Why does a historical event require a law to uphold its veracity? Can't they just show the evidence? Either they have evidence that it happened. Or they don't have evidence and therefore require a law to force people to believe it anyway.

>and 6 million Jews + 5 million other minorities died
obviously we didn't kill enough of the lil shitz
>mfw note to self... next time it's total extermination

>it's the other JIDF tripfag
None of that makes the holocaust real JIDF.

>Hitler denounced Americans as subhumans second only to Russians
>he considered the United States an even deadlier potential opponent than the Soviet Union and had every intent of destroying it (via a proxy war using a puppet United Kingdom)
This is simply a lie. Stop chatting bollocks.

Throughout World War II severe outbreaks of typhus occurred in the German-occupied East. Especially in the last year of the war, with disaster falling upon Europe and with millions of people fleeing to the West from parts of Europe where typhus had always been endemic, Zyklon-B became the great life-saver. Although DDT and some other substances such as the IG Farben product “Lauseto” had become available, the quantities were severely limited by the bombing of German chemical and pharmaceutical plants. Without Zyklon-B carrying on in the role it had established for itself in the early years of the war, the horrible scenes in isolated places such as Bergen-Belsen in the spring of 1945 would have certainly been repeated on a far more spectacular scale. What actually happened was bad enough.

There could have been a repeat of what had happened during and after World War I in Eastern Europe. The situation in Russia during that period had been described by the eminent American medical historian Hans Zinsser as follows:

. . . Will historians of this period remember that, throughout the struggles which led to the establishment of the Soviet Republic, Russia suffered-in addition to war and armed revolution-from two cholera epidemics, from a famine unequaled since the Thirty Years War, from typhus, malaria, typhoid, dysentery, tuberculosis, and syphilis to an ex tent unimaginable except to those who were helpless spectators? Tarassewitch estimated (statistics of accuracy were impossible) that be tween 1917 and 1923 there were 30,000,000 cases of typhus with 3.000.000 deaths in European Russia alone.[23]
During World War II, the losses in Eastern Europe may have been even worse than those indicated by Zinsser and Tarassewitch for the earlier period. However, the true statistics would not serve the interests of the Soviet Union and for this reason they will probably never be available.

YOU KIKES ARE GOING TO BE GASSED SO HARD AND YOU COULDNT BE MORE DESERVING

to be fair alot of those trains where bombed by allies because they thought there was guns and supplys of troops.

these mistakes happen alot
given each train could cram 10,000 people per trip and deploy every 3 hours

I'm also grand son of brownshit nazi so there is that.
so much shame but whatever.
the only people who really knew where SS soldiers and nobody was allowed to interfere with there "duty"
MY grand father had a brother that was SS but nobody had seem him after 1939.
his name was stanley alex rhodin

what's even worse is that swedish SS volunteers where covered up.My greek grandmother wount' tell me anymore about her husband mor my swedish grandad in any negitive way.

given all these posts I can pretty much confirm my side as fact.

Who cares? Maoism killed 60 million people. Go sell your dope somewhere else.

>I'll use the name Nathan Bedford Forrest
>t-that'll work!!

>When a non-allied or hostile nation starts genociding its people, I don't really care to spend American lives stopping it.
>Not spreading the Empire of Liberty far and wide as the original motto of the United States intended
>Not De oppresso liber as is the motto of the US Army Special Forces
>Germany
>Not-hostile to the American way of life
Again, you are like a 5 year old chatting total bollocks. Honestly, your intellect and worldview have not developed beyond that of a little primary school child. It does not match reality.

Why didn't America defeat the USSR at the end of the war, if what you say is the true reason for going to war with Germany?

>tyrannical, totalitarian official state ideology of violent world domination
>killed millions of its own people for their faith in camps
>mass producing offensive arms and mobilising millions of troops
>waging offensive wars of conquest against independent neighbouring countries
>invaded and occupied half of Poland in September 1939
>murdered tens of thousands of the Polish elite
>occupied half of Europe in 1945
This is a description of the USSR in 1939. Why didn't America declare war against the USSR? You had the bomb. You had a fresh army facing the USSR which Hitler had spent the previous four years wrecking. You had four star generals advocating to push to Moscow. Why did you stop, if your presence in Europe was all about De oppresso liber?

“I don't see much future for the Americans ... it's a decayed country. And they have their racial problem, and the problem of social inequalities ... my feelings against Americanism are feelings of hatred and deep repugnance ... everything about the behaviour of American society reveals that it's half Judaised, and the other half negrified. How can one expect a State like that to hold together?”

Sound very pro-American to you?

>everyoneidisagreewithisajew.jpg

Dresden yourself faggot

Bones skulls?

That's not anti-American. If anything he expresses compassion "for the Americans." All of the rest is true JIDF. Your society is fubar. Look out your window.

you honestly care what a random internet board full of dumb internet educated people thinks?

fuck off jew

>you weren't supposed to make that connection you filthy fucking goy

Agreed, anyone who denies Der Fuhrer's greatest achievement should be shot.

>it's a shitposting tripfag episode

>Why didn't America declare war against the USSR? You had the bomb. You had a fresh army facing the USSR which Hitler had spent the previous four years wrecking. You had four star generals advocating to push to Moscow. Why did you stop, if your presence in Europe was all about De oppresso liber?

1st, we only had a handful of bombs.

2nd, we were still fight the Japanese until September and there was every expectation of an invasion requiring millions of men to be necessary.

3rd, if Operation Unthinkable had been implemented, the Western Allies still would've been outnumbered 4 to 1 (not betting odds).

4th, aside from the United States, the other Allied nations were still just starting to rebuild and hold onto their colonies. Britain and France were no shape for yet another war. It would be a war, the US would be more or less fighting alone.

He obviously does, because he's spent the last year pushing his conspiracy theory here. Maybe it's got something to do with this being one of the biggest websites on earth and most people here not being willing to take things at face value without evidence.

Kikepost please ignore.

Didnt Chuchill also want to take the war on the USSR? Im sure I read something about him asking Patton to convince people to help

You. Had. The. Bomb.

A war winning bomb. For 4 years until the Soviets figured out how to make their own.

Try again.

Possibly. Churchill hated communists.

>Winston Churchill exposes forces behind Communism
youtube.com/watch?v=BNcERXGcpEY

>Anyone who doesn't believe that is a fucking idiot and refuses to hear the FACTS.

The holocaust wasn't real but it should've been. The only thing Hitler did wrong was not gassing 6 million jews.

>Refuse to hear the FACTS

It's hard to hear them over the blatant and obvious lies.

they aren't mutually exclusive. We can indeed find bodies

this is deniers best argument

>doesn't know the difference betwenn aa tripfag and a namefag

>We can indeed find bodies

What are you waiting for? 12 million skeletons shouldn't be too hard to find.

>>doesn't know the difference betwenn aa tripfag and a namefag

You're doing both faggot

>FACTS

Of which there is mysteriously absolutely no evidence, except for a few blatantly forged documents.

The ground around Auschwitz shows no evidence of tampering, indicating that there are, in fact, no mass graves there.
People who tried to get samples of the ground to determine if there was a significant concentration of ash or other human remains got shot down immediately.

In many countries it is ILLEGAL to even question it. Why?

The truth fears no investigation.
If the holocaust really happened, if millions of jews were really gassed at Auschwitz and buried in the ground nearby, why not let the scientists get their damn samples and settle the matter once and for all?

There is only one logical answer, and it's that it never happened.

This is before you even get to the feasibility of cremating millions of people, which is a completely pointless endeavour that would only serve the purpose of JUSTing the Nazi's already dwindling energy reserves.

>to be fair alot of those trains where bombed by allies because they thought there was guns and supplys of troops.
source?

You are going to explain me how WW2 bombers managed to bomb trains.

no, i just enjoy doing this

I blame the Prussians.

>deniers best argument
The holohoax conspiracy theory has been debunked from every conceivable angle. There is no evidence for it ever taking place as described. Literally the only things keeping the lid on are holocaust denial laws.

most of them were burned

Here is a compendium

>The ground around Auschwitz shows no evidence of tampering,
lol
furtherglory.wordpress.com/2011/06/27/where-are-the-ashes-of-the-1-1-million-people-killed-at-auschwitz-birkenau/

>and settle the matter once and for all?
The matter is settled already. I also wouldnt like to see my relatives "burial" site to be perturbed just to appease to some internet nerds

>feasibility of cremating millions of people
kek, please present your retarded math once again so i can BTFO it again

>has been debunked
yet you can never debunk any of the arguments i post. For example:

The blunt of the Holocaust was taken by Poland who had one of the biggest jewish population of the world, around 3,000,000, which can be verified on the Polish census.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish_census_of_1931
>Judaism: 3,113,933
Now, if we look at the 1960 census, could not find the 1950 in english, we see a dramatic reduction of jews.
books.google.com.co/books?id=ePsvCgAAQBAJ&pg=PA143&lpg=PA143&dq=Polish census of 1950&source=bl&ots=FG8wijRcSl&sig=0Qfcd_VVTW2RavSvTv1jP-4H7II&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwj8nMzDyurOAhVMKB4KHXWJAToQ6AEITTAI#v=onepage&q&f=false
>30,000 jews

Where did more than 3,000,000 jews went?
I checked on the U.S. census for information about immigration but the increase is not really that much.

>1926
>Jewish congregations: 4,081, 242
www2.census.gov/prod2/statcomp/documents/1931-02.pdf Page 64
>1950
>Jewish congregations: 4,641,000
www2.census.gov/prod2/statcomp/documents/1951-02.pdf Page 27

Argentina census doesn't reveal much in that aspect.
deie.mendoza.gov.ar/tematicas/censos/censos_digitalizados/Censos Digitalizados/026 - 1947 - Cuarto Censo General de la Nación. Tomo 1 Poblacion/PDF/1947 tomo1 - 1ra parte.pdf page 86

>1895: 6,085
>1947: 240, 330

And the israeli census since 1948 doesn't show a huge increase in numbers, more like a gradual increase taking into account the expelling of jews from arab countries.
cbs.gov.il/reader/shnaton/templ_shnaton_e.html?num_tab=st02_01&CYear=2012
>1948: 671,00
>1960: 1,862,600

>you are fucking stupid and shouldn't post here anymore

This is the hardest I have laughed in hours

>Where did more than 3,000,000 jews went?
America and Israel. Where do you think the 10 million jews of America and the 6 million jews of Israel come from? They were not there in 1945.

If the holocaust didn't happen, where did all the jews of Europe go? The simple answer is: they emigrated after 2,000 years of persecution because for the first time in history they could, either to America or Israel.

You can compare the number of jews in the whole of North America and Asia in 1939 with the number of jews in Israel and the USA today.

Whole of North America 1939: 4,383,643
USA 2014: 10,000,000

Whole of Asia 1939: 582,509
Israel 2014: 6,451,000

>World Almanac says no population drop during the war.
socioecohistory.wordpress.com/2012/11/08/the-holocaust-6-million-lie-population-of-jews-1938-15-748-million-

>Jewish census showing 6 million discrepancy - one number for the media and you, one number for reality.

The Third of the Holocaust documentary discusses this in more detail from primary sources at 4:04:41.

Holohoax affirmers will tell you that the World Almanac revised their figures after the holocaust.

Here is the original World Almanac showing no population drop.

>World Almanac says no population drop during the war.

But yes, the numbers were revised. Let's examine how. They explain here in this jewish source.

nizkor.org/features/denial-of-science/worldalmanac.html

NB how in 1949 the World Almanac mysteriously revised its post-war figure to 11 million (they don't explain how). However, this still didn't fit their story of 6 million, so they also had to mysteriously revise their pre-war figure by 1 million too (they don't explain how).

1948 actual: 15,753,638
1949 revised: 11,266,600
1938 actual: 15,748,091
1939 revised: 16,643,120

cont.

Look at who was making these revisions. It wasn't the World Almanac on its own. There was another organisation called the American Jewish Committee working with them, producing a different set of data.

If true, it would mean that despite all the chaos of post-WWII Europe, some random agency in America was able to take more accurate censuses of pre- and post-war Europe than the World Almanac could at the time in question.

It would also mean that, despite all the chaos of pre-WWII Europe, during 1 year the jewish population mysteriously EXPLODED by 895,029 or 5.7%, or 285% faster than the world population growth rate at this time of around 2%.

The Nizkor source itself explains that the numbers weren't revised because of a new census.

>"WHERE THE EXTRA POPULATION BETWEEN 1938 AND 1939 CAME FROM IS NOT CITED, THOUGH ONE MIGHT SPECULATE..."

No, merely to fit retroactively the mystical number of 6 million, as stated in the letter at the bottom of the source.

>"THE AUTHORITIES AGREE THAT HITLER'S WHOLESALE MASSACRE OF JEWS DURING THE WAR REDUCED THE JEWISH POPULATION TO PERHAPS 12 MILLION TODAY."

What authorities? By what means? Not the World Almanac, that is certain. The AJC just lied.

It is all a lie. It’s time to accept this historical fact.

i showed you the census to both those countries, you retard

Where are the Polish jews?

So where are the immigration documents, and why do none of them speak Polish?

Also, why did the Soviet Union allow literally millions of Warsaw Pact citizens come to America?

i already debunked this.

Tell me what is the difference between jewish population and enlarged jewish population

The jewish population was revised thanks to the German findings in Wansee conference